mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I never knew as well... I wonder what they call thenselves o_o

Aotinians?

Same but also with the added question of what you think they call themselves?

• Brohoof 1

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

Well, I seperate fanbase and fandom. Fanbase can be a gathering of fans, but fandom is more organized and shares stronger bonds between its members.

See, bronies, furries.. Star Wars, Star Trek, those are proper fandoms.

Though, that is how I see it.

And what do you think? What is the difference between fans and an actual fandom? Is there a difference?

Edited by Your Deadly Spectre

img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-

My lil' art thread. - My OC - Profile pic by myself. ~

I've never really had any specific definitions or distinctions for fanbase/fandom, but I feel like yours are pretty much what I think about those terms.

Who's your role model?

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Neutral Good

Why? because helping others is the only way to make sure this terrible world we live in will get better

Same

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Just googled the Four Temperaments...It's almost scary how well Melancholic and Sanguine describe my personality....

It tends to swap between the two based on the situation...

Same?

Edited by Crescent Light

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

I used to follow pokemon and kingdom hearts. The kingdom hearts fandom, though, i have regrets about. But not the pokemon one. Pokemon's been fun for me :)

Same?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

The Undertale fandom

Would you rather never feel sad again or never feel angry again?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I'm rarely ever actually angry... I'm more as displeased or annoyed, but an actual feeling of anger...

That time about yesterday when I had when I talked about my moms self-caused health issues and the way she simply exploits them.

I could get into details but I've layed enough of my drama on this thread already :)

When was the last time you felt very happy and what caused such happyness?

Edited by The Evil Spectre

img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-

My lil' art thread. - My OC - Profile pic by myself. ~