mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

No. I do not feel comfortable taking off my clothes.

Do you have a cool bow tie like Conan?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

No,thanks.

Do you like anime?

You know what they say, if you love something, set it free. No, really, set them free. This is the police. We have you surrounded. Set them free now.

Anyone listen to Nightvale?

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

Like a Tuna. On bread.

Seriously, I try and ask a serious question and I can never receive a serious answer. Why??? 

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

No.

Are you experienced in working?

I'm not an experienced kisser,so it will definitely suck.

Do you have a cat?

*have I regenerated so far? or do you mean *has the Doctor regenerated so far?

There was One through Eight, then War Doctor, then Nine, then Ten regenerated twice, then Eleven once so thats....13 times.

That sound about right?

Edited by Fictional_Author7

Yep ^_^

Twelve hasn't regenerated though so it's been thirteen regens. Unless I'm mixing my numbers up again... David was Ten and Matt was Eleven right?