Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Oscars... Hosted by Ellen

Sky Cutter

(edited)

Ellen is hilarious! :D I hope she can host every year or more often at least

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ellen is the best damn host ever! She's hilarious! Im also still waiting to see Frozen win best son "Let it Go" and for Idina Menzel to perform it

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I haven't seen Gravity. I should watch it, shouldn't I?

I personally found it kind of meh. I think I was the victim of hype and left disappointed. And I can't imagine it being as good on a small screen.

Idina's performance was incredible up until the end. Clearly John Travolta jinxed it with his puns and butchering of her name (jokes).

Edited by Warm Regards

Well...I'm so glad Frozen won an Oscar. Everything about that movie was just so...awesome!

I know!!! I was so happy, I'm a big fan of the movie (which is probably obvious lol)

Gravity is hogging all the Oscars  :okiedokielokie:

I know, right xD

It won like so many awards haha

• Brohoof 1

Love the Oscars! It has always been a dream of mine to attend, or at least design a dress for an actress attending..

lupita nyong'o was so darling and I am glad she won. She gave my favorite speech last night and her dress was to die for.

and bravo to Frozen. It was well deserved.

Ellen was great (loved the fact pizza was actually ordered), but some of the info I've seen has me questioning how meaningful the Oscars should be considered.

• There is info floating around showing that out of 7 interviewed academy voters, only 3 voted (all for Frozen) because most didn't want to bother with watching animated shows.
  • That some judges only voted for things if someone they knew/liked was in/directed it.
  • And that the academy just really likes to watch Leo suffer in agony year after year.

I don't know if those things are true, I've seen pics and supposed twitter feeds, but anything can be faked on the internet so idk. If so I think some stuff really needs to be changed, I mean there is no reason not to watch all films in a category you're going to judge. They send you every. frikkin. film. Take the time and do your laughable excuse of a "job".

I love Ellen. She is so funny and kind-spirited.

But I'm pretty sure the pizza guy was an actor. He seemed awfully quiet when he walked into the building seeing a bunch of celebrities. I'm sure a real unsuspecting person would at least be showing excitement if not freaking out.

I'm glad the song "Let it Go" was sung. I didn't like the voice of the lady who sang it, but it was still nice.