Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

Dust looks at her rifle:"It's a great plan but...we shouldnt go all,4 or 3 are enough to clear the store. And i dont want to lose all of you in a store.". Dust walks towards Spirit:"Great thinking kid" she huged her. Then turned to Thunder and kisses him:"I'll go anyway,i dont care what it is going to be"

*standing up and jumping down from the couch spirit gave a small twirl*

"well If we have everyone ready I say we should go behind the houses on the opposite side from the fire, supposing you  two fly high enough and I stay quite we shouldn't alert the horde. WE should head for the store across town, once we are there and we have set up some barricades then we can bring over the others."

*with that spirit gallops up the stairs and grabs her bow and arrow and comes back down*

"Thinking about it, we should check out the surrounding houses too, too see if they have supplies that the department store may or may not have." I suggest to the group.

(This so we can bring in the newcomer, or you can post when you see an opprotunity to do so ;) )

i ready my self by equipping my armor.

Edited by WarFluttershy

*spirit still being a filly gets over excited and sprints out the back door but immediately starts walking and gets into the next house over.*

((can I find a large amount of arrows or at least some in one of the houses next to ours, it is annoying trying to have a bow and arrow without multiple arrows.))

Dust runs to the next house and grabs Spirit and looks mad at her:"Never,never do that again. Never" she said angry and then pulls Spirit hurying her a little behind her:"We wait here for the rest. You got that?!" She looks at her still angry."Never,Do you have any idea what would happen? YOU WANT TO BE A MEATBAG?!"

*spirit rolls her eyes*

"oh come on, all the zombies are at the house that was burned. Its not like they can even catch up too us. When we are ready to move come and get me, i'll be in my room upstairs working on this bow.

*spirit walks away and upstairs mumbling a song as she goes*

"Spirit" i say and go outside to catch up to you "don't run off you may end up walking into a walker or a flier..." i say concerned about you running off like that. "It's dangerous to do such a thing.." i say hovering and looking at spirit "wait until thunder and dust come out then we'll go.

(Ignore this.... i'm in my tablet so i text slow)

Edited by WarFluttershy

"I am al set" she smiles and takes a quick look at Spirit. Dust walks towards WarFluttershy:"Dont worry. Ill keep an eye on Spirit. I have errr.. excpierince with lil trots who dont listen." Dust walks towards the door:"Let's go" she starts trotting on the floor:"Come ooooon!"

*spirit, finally allowed to run out, goes out of the room and runs into the next building to find more materials*

(((filler filler filler filler filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler)))

"I'd love to fly but my wing is still hurt." Dust looks at the bandage.:"I am sory guys but i cant fly" Dust walks to the next house."Oh and Thunder,watch out hone" Dust walks towards Spirit:"Dont be too excited or make me mad please". Dust looks at her with puppy eye like look.:"Promissed?"

Thunder nods at Warfluttershy and lifts his wings, soaring into the air.

"Keep an eye out, as always!" He called out "no meatbags on my watch!"

((Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler))

The sun began to rise, just over the horizon, pretty soon zombies would soon be less agresive and most would go into dark areas and hide, the burning house was now a flaming pile of rubble, there was still a huge horde of zombies in the street but the group was not as tightly packed and was dispersing out slowly

twinkfeather speaks up "I have an idea if we have any rope, we will need two pegasus, and some as well as another pony, we fly to the store, we would have to carry the third pony, but that is what the rope is for, when we get there, we find a large cart or a few small ones, one of the two pegasus keeping an eye out, we secure the supplies in the carts, get pony 3 to jump in one, insuring the supplies are safe and clearing any ground obstacles, then we pull the carts back here from the sky, if we run into a flier all we have to do is use one pegasus as a distraction while the other ensnares them in the rope"

It was now about 6 in the morning, the sun was coming over the horizon and lighting up the land, the zombies had calmed down, and most had left for darker areas, the burning house was now a small fire, it would be embers in a few hours, the zombie horde was now spread out over a big area and slowly moving away from eachother

@@SkyHeart[/b]

I look down and see this watching how dispersed they have gone. 'hopefully they all leave the streets here soon' i think to my self as we soar in the sky watching the two below us and then i scan for any fliers in the area. "do you see any fliers thunder?" I keep watch and look over at him.

Edited by WarFluttershy

I brace myself against the wall next to the door, preparing to run like hell. As stealthily as I can I open the door, check both directions for any of those... things ... and make a break for the house with lights in it. As soon as I make it across I knock on the door, "Please let me in, I'm not one of them." I hiss through the door, keeping an eye on the things behind me.

@,

*spirit runs out the next building and starts heading in the way of the pegasus.*

"rememder you can go as the crow flies but I have to navigate the ground and the zombies"

(((filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler  filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler )))

@child of the night

"Dont run to far,i dont want you to get hurt" Dust smiled at her."And sorry what i said."

@WarFluttershy

"Any flying zombs? Or any other threat?" Dust yells at the top off her lungs."Oh and Thundy,Dont die. You sis will even be here with you right now"

I look over to thunder "keep an eye out" i then swoop down to dust. "Yeah, i saw one, but i think i was fast enough for it to not notice me. It is remainning low to the ground. Keep an eye out for it. Holler if your in trouble. I'll drop down onto the zompony's head to smash it in..."

@@Sekhayet

you are in an apartment complex near the shopping center, you have a Sporting Rifle with a 10 round magazine you found in a near by sporting goods store, you have 2 magazines for it, you are hold up in an apartment room, there is a fair amount of zombies in the parking lot below, and youre sure theres some in the near by rooms

Broken Physicality opens his eyes to the same cracked drywall he's stared at since his arrival to this world, he can hear the muffled sounds of the corpses outside. The weight of his wings reassures him of his safety inside this apartment building he found a few days ago. Not a day goes by that his wings do not trouble him but in this world of infectious pony corpses and desolate spans of dead landscape, they have been the only thing that have kept him alive. Without a power source he cannot fly but his body's inherent magic is enough to at least move them about as a shield from the dirty corpses that he encounters and occasionally use the razor sharp edges of the artificial feathers as weapons.

His supplies are low; he has, perhaps, a day of food left from his last nearly deadly attempt to forage in the ruins of this town. Not for the first time, he curses whatever powers that be who condemned him to die alone in the void and then brought him, alone, into a world possibly worse than the iron rule of the Diarchy.

He shakes his head, stands up. He is sure that something- perhaps a corpse or maybe another survivor are in this building with him. The magical enhancements to his mind churn through possibilities and strategies until he arrives at a course of action. He will look through the building. Should a corpse be the only thing he finds, it will find itself at the end of the primitive chemically propelled projectile weapon he found in the rubble of a home his second day in this world. It is effective but a far cry from the destructive energies of a magical laser or collapseGen.

He quietly opens his door and makes his way down the hallway. His wings are spread as widely as possible over his back, flanks, and neck to protect himself. They will buy him a few moments, but no longer, should a corpse or two ambush him.

Edited by Sekhayet

@ @@SkyHeart @[member=TheGloriousRussian] @@Twinkfeather

I spot a pony (FractaLuna) running to the door of the house that we just left and i swoop down. You see a yellow coated with a light pink mane mare, with damaged armor of the Royal Guard, land beside you and say "Hop on me" referring to get on so i can take you to safety.

(I did that to get everyone's attention and to say that we are now leaving the house as a group because it is too dangerous to leave anypony behind. Given our current circumstances that some members of the party have left (or will be killed in heroic act to save another's life, Leaving that up to @@Skullbuster to decide how they die))

((occ: i tried to get glorious's name to work but it isn't...))

Edited by WarFluttershy

Thunder saw that Warfluttershy had saved a pony. He began calculating in his head.

Their group was getting bigger. Another mouth to feed.

But also, another ally.

"We need more food. We won't survive on what we have." He lifted into the air, and see's, to his horror, a flier.

A fast one.

Hurtling twards them was a rotting hulk of a pony.

"LOOK OUT!"