Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm new here.

Squids

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I wanted a place to talk to bronies, so I just googled for some forums :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I actually was watching some of Tombstone's videos, and I thought his music was amazing. So I decided to look up some of the episodes of the show, and I got just hooked.

I'm a quiet 13 year old girl from California, but I was born in Warwick, New York.. I moved here when is was in 2nd grade.. don't have many friends, so I was hoping to find some on here. At school I get called many names for being as special ed student.. I have Asperger's, I don't really know what it is, but it made me move into new classes. I don't really feel comfortable around people, so I'm sorry if I act weird, I don't mean to. I really like computers and I hope that one day I'll work at Blizzard Entertainment, and on the programming of World of Warcraft. It's my favourite game. I've taken two tours of the Irvine headquarters, and I'm planning to become an intern there while I'm in college. I love animals and nature.. I love to go to the forest near my house and just listen to the sounds and draw. I'm sorry if my writing is bad, I'm working on writing better in school.

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you'll make tons of friends on here! This place is filled with nothing but friendly people. :)

If you ever need any help on here, or just want to chat, don't hesistate to send me a PM! I'll do what i can to help you out.

Hope to see you posting around!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!

Also, your writing isn't bad. We have had worse here.

Muucchh worse.

WOW! Another pinkie pie person! OHHHHH! Yes! I hope to see you around one here and I you'll make LOTS of friends because everyone's nice! Just be yourself! Yes! My favorite pony is pinkie pie!

Welcome to the MLP forums, River Heart. (That username actually sounds really soothing to say out loud.)

I hope you can find many friends here on this forum. (Hopefully, you'll be luckier than I am at making friends here.)

Your writing is fine. So long as you make an effort and people can understand you, that's all that matters. ^^

Welcome, and I'm sure you'll find those friends you're looking for. Consider me among the first. I'm down to talk if you ever need it and I'll be glad to help you out around here if you need any kind of assistance. All you have to do is let me know. Thanks for joining, River's Heart. Looking forward to seeing more of you around here. :squee:

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay!

Feel free to shoot me a message sometime ^^

(edited)

Well, Hello there, I'm Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat. :squee:

Aaaand, it looks like everything has already been said by everpony, in the span of under ten minutes! :blink: Soooo, consider yourself popular. :lol: I do have a lot of friends, but only one of whom is a brony(not counting on the forums of course :derp:), and he lives three states away. :( And, that is why I joined the forums(unfortunately though, my brony friend isn't on here either >_>). Anyway have a good time here on the forums, and I'm sure I'll see you around.

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.