McDonalds Toys... again.

Twilight The Creator

• 2 weeks later...

So far I splurged every time I have been to Mickey D's since they came out and so far I have Twi and Pinkie Pie, maybe I'll pick another one up soon

Was at McDonald's just yesterday and was tempted to order a happy meal, but I decided not do. The "rainbow power" concept I feel is a teeny bit cheesy. But, just go with it. 

It's easy to get them all at once without food, you know.  I mean, if you want to get some food, go for it!  You don't have to get a Happy Meal, though.

Twi, Pinkie, Celestia, and Luna down.. and STILL NO VINYL DAMMIT!... grrr

Even asked specifically for the "White one with blue hair"... they gave me TWO Celestia's..... ummm.. ookay... lol

I got here with a bunch of friends, and I was just too shy to ask for one so my friend did. I got a Twilight toy, since they didn' have Ceestia, Luna or Fluttershy, and ofc not Applejack! (At least it's Twilight lol)

applejack_angry_by_synthrid-d58ytel.png

Sucks i'm 16 years old. There's always Walmart, PeachBlink, there's ALWAYS Walmart.  :D:( 

Just buy something small for you (like a McFlurry or anything) and a happy meal for your ''sister''. Order it to go and no one will look at you weird. Closet brony trick.

Twi, Pinkie, Celestia, and Luna down.. and STILL NO VINYL DAMMIT!... grrr

Even asked specifically for the "White one with blue hair"... they gave me TWO Celestia's..... ummm.. ookay... lol

This is why you go when they're not busy at the register so you can review and verify the toy before they ring it in.

Edited by Gyruss

I was wondering what your response would be :lol:. And I agree with ya. Sugah kewb.

Think about it; the decision to use vinyl instead of apple jack happened in a room full of people, and one of them said, "let's replace apple jack with pon3". That goes for all small decisions like what goes on sale. Maybe you should forward your speech to him (if it was possible)... :comeatus:?

Thanks for thinking of me. I would have a lot to say to the people in that room, that's for sure. :P

For a restaurant that serves apple slices and apple juice to children in its kids meals, it seems like such a cardinal sin to exclude the apple pony as part of the toy set. Just saying. ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

I went to McDonalds last week and picked up Fluttershy and Celestia. I'll be going again tomorrow I think to pick up Luna and Rarity.

img-2518786-1-9HMCVTt.jpg

And all 3 years of Fluttershy....just for a comparison.

img-2518786-2-BXQpUXi.jpg

Fluttershy: To be, or not to be.

Lol, I like that pose, but it just seems like a painful position to be frozen in forever! "Kill me!"

Did Apple Jack appear in the last set of MLP toys?

This is why you go when they're not busy at the register so you can review and verify the toy before they ring it in.

meh, can't argue getting 2 for the price of one though :P

but on the same, Its hard to get in at a down time since nearest one is a good drive away, and I don't go to work until mid noon, or late night.. busy, or closed lobby.

So I usually end up at a drive through :/

I just need Princess Celestia to complete my collection... and some more duplicate copies post-25260-0-22054100-1397444596_thumb.gif (gotta have those as back-ups/ collectables/ financial investments ). Also, I've been displaying them on my speakers, because nothing says "Rock 'n' Roll! " like small candy colored ponies  B) .

Like others have mentioned, I cannot believe they didn't include Applejack... I mean, she's not my fav pony, but she should be included! >.< But besides that, these look like decent figures, although I know I won't be able to get any. :(

I guess I was pushing it a little hoping for Derpy.

The toys are cute, though. I hate McDonalds, but my dislike for Le Golden Arches changed when I discovered the toys.

Behold! I hath finally acquired them all! Bow before their adorable majesty!

attachicon.gifPic-04182014-001.jpgattachicon.gifPic-04182014-004.jpg

I'm a tad excited as you might have guessed. :derp:

Nice display. :muffins:

Does Luna have some sort of mask on or is that just her hair? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Does Luna have some sort of mask on or is that just her hair? :blink:
It's just her hair covering half of her face. In fact, only Twi, RD and DJ Pon 3 have faces that have both eyes uncovered by hair. Still looks good though, I'm so happy now. The following is an artists rendering of my face: mlfw966_medium.jpg