Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonalds Toys... again.

Twilight The Creator

My seven-year-old niece got a whole set of ponies because my brother's girlfriend's dad is some regional product manager or something like that and can get them for free.  When I got home from church yesterday, she came running to me with an armload of ponies and said she had "IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!" for me, then proceeded to hold up each one and ask me what her name was.

She has not stopped playing with those ponies except to eat or sleep :D

Her favorites are Twilight Sparkle, Celestia, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie

Edited by Suzaku

I went up to my McDonalds earlier today, to get the new released Vinyl and Dashie, but they had already been cleared out. :( Yet they still had toys from previous weeks. Though the only reason I would've gotten Vinyl is to put her up on eBay, which I'm doing with the Pinkie PIe one and Twilight one I have. I'm keeping the other 4 I have.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
I feel like I'm being discriminated against for being a vegetarian 

Rather keep my figure anyway...don't feel left  out because there are way more show-accurate mlp merchandise to purchase any way.

Edited by Twilightpie17

Booo McDonalds, why can't you have a nice veggie burger? Oh well, I've been picking the older toys up at yard sales and thrift stores so I figure it's only a matter of time before I start finding the new ones too. But dat Luna...! :( 

• Brohoof 1