Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonalds Toys... again.

Twilight The Creator

Rainbow Power toys are apparently coming to Micky D's at the end of the month. Supposed to last from March 28-April 24.

img-2389810-1-unnamed.jpg

Better start exercising because I'm going to be getting a lot of Happy Meals

Why the fuck do they not have Applejack? Can't believe she got replaced by an actual background pony -_- Edited by ~Victorious Dale~
  • Brohoof 1

By the gods...

Years ago, I have sworn an oath to never return to McDonalds.

IT

SHALL

BE

BROKEN!

Twilight Sparkle WILL BE MINE.

(Again! ^3^)

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not a huge fan of the whole rainbow-ifed thing on the ponies (which is strange because I love rainbow otherwise but I digress) I will still get them though because DJ looks really cool and i always like stuff with the royal sisters.

For me it's about not hurting animals. I'm pretty much not a health food nut at all.

I can't really think of any friends or family I could drag to McDonald's for a happy meal just to get a toy. And, to me, throwing away the hamburger away would be wasteful and inconsiderate to the cow that had to die for it.

Beyond that, I think we're treading into massive derail territory.

But, anywho I've got other options so it's all kind of moot.

(sorry if this was mentioned earlier)  You can just buy the toy. You just gotta ask .  That's probably what I'll be doing partially since I can rarely pop by mcdonalds since it's not in close walking distance for me. (so when I'm gonna be by one at the end of next week I"m just gonna buy however many ones they have right then.

Edited by Lady Leopardess

I just realized something awesome as I was thinking of where to place these ponies in my room. I've taken a liking to put my MLP stuff on or near my speakers ( makes the item stand out more ), but since these are rainbow colored and honestly look rather psychedelic....  :blink:  Dare I say it? They will make my listening to my 60's rock records 20% cooler. Sounds crazy but I did the math: Rainbow Ponies + Jimi Hendrix LP = "Tactical Nuclear Strike of Mind Blowing Awesome" :wub: !

So... you're basically telling me that McDonald's is basically saying that DJ Pon-3 is a more popular (earth) pony than AJ? ...seriously?? I just...

They're selling Luna and Twilight?

Especially Luna?

They better have them at my local McDonalds... It's been years since I've had a Happy Meal and I'm too old to get one by now so I'll be getting strange looks.

But it's going to be worth it  :P

So... you're basically telling me that McDonald's is basically saying that DJ Pon-3 is a more popular (earth) pony than AJ? ...seriously?? I just...

possibly yes..

when I was talking to the people at the nearest build a bear they said they were releasing in order of popularity.. guess who's last.... :(

This is probably one of those things I specifically ask for the toy through the drive through so I don't have to come back xD

Again, I don't like McDonalds. ^^"

They're all repaints of McDonald's 2011 toys. You'd think being a new year, they'd have new moulds for the figures.as 2011 and 2012 MLP toys are different..

I only have Fluttershy from both years, to comepare to, but I also have a 2012 Dash and a 2011 Pinkie and Twilight. Twilight and Vinyl seem to be the only two new moulds, since Twi is now an Alicorn and Vinyl wasn't there before,How the HELL did SHE get in there instead of AJ?!?).

Assuming they'll be here in Canada, I might have to go up and get at least Fluttershy....

I just got out of work and went to McDonalds and ordered a Happy Meal. It felt a little weird eating out of the red box as a grown man, but nevertheless it brought back great memories of when I was a little kid and dug through all of my food looking for the toy inside.

I ended up with the Pinkie Pie Figurine. Needless to say, I'm quite impressed with the quality and presentation. The attention to detail is nice, and the colors really pop out  :lol:. The only downside to the toy is that the cutie mark is only on 1 side of the flank, so I hope you like Pinkie facing the same direction for all eternity  :okiedokielokie:.

This whole Rainbow theme really intrigues me. McDonalds is probably selling these toys early to build hype for the season 4 finale. This is just a hunch but whatever's inside the mystery box will give our heroes these strange new "Rainbowfyed" powers B).   

Went to McDonalds today, I just walked up to the counter and asked what ponies they had.They didn't even know the names all they said  was "We have a pink one and a purple one" and I said I'll take them. I bought just the toys.

Pinkie and Twilight are the first 2 in the series(They're numbered 1 and 2)...next two being released are Fluttershy :squee: and Celestia.

Edited by xFlutterdash

They're all repaints of McDonald's 2011 toys. You'd think being a new year, they'd have new moulds for the figures.as 2011 and 2012 MLP toys are different..

lol this is McDonalds, what do you expect? they've been using the same molds for a number of their toys for almost 30 years now.

Some of them just repainted and given new decals so they could claim they're something else.

Burger King does the same tbh.

Gonna try my luck on them tonight though, the McD's out here seems to still have the Mr Peabody posters up in the windows... so not sure if we got them yet..

sometimes they slack off until the old ones run out :/