Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

@@Cerise Hood,

Maaebjan kicked at the box and snarled in frustration.

"Fine, I didn't care anyway" he growled, kicking it once more before turning around. He was in a foul mood after being cheated and wanted to take it out on someone. He teleported quickly, his fist coming out first to try and punch Scarlet. "CHEATER!"

Scarlett was able to protect her face from the stranger's punch, but the hit had gone to her collarbone.

Pushed back, she growled at the intruder.

Recovering from the hit, she crawled over to the cabinets. As she stood up, she threw Hank's empty can of beans at his face.

Thinking he was distracted, Scarlett opened the cabinet and started throwing the full cans at him. It's not like we were going to actually eat them, she thought.

@@Cerise Hood,

Normally he'd take them headon, but right now he was in no mood. He merely teleported behind her. Holding his sword in both hands, he raised it high.

"DIE!" he roared, swinging the sword with full intent to cleave the woman in half. He could already imagine the taste of blood spraying on him!

@@Thepumpkinking,

Galatea cursed under her breath as Chilly Bones made a frustratingly valid point. Doctors were the ones that were the most likely to discover the werewolf blood in any given pony. As such, either of them visiting the doctor wasn't a highly recommended course of action - especially for Chilly Bones, as the doctors probably would draw blood to test for rabies as he said. Galatea would just have to deal with it; the broken nose and her cuts would heal eventually, and a few missing teeth wasn't that much of a concern to her. But Chilly Bones... his injury was more serious. He needed someone with medical knowledge to properly treat that shoulder wound.

"I forgot about that, ugh... How dumb can I be?" she first chastised herself. Clearly her mind wasn't working to the fullest of its ability, for she should have known better about suggesting a visit to the doctor in the first place. She took a deep breath and released it in a long sigh before she looked at the male once more. "I'll be fine without a doctor, but that shoulder... I don't suppose you know anyone around here with medical knowledge that won't want to report our blood condition or put a bullet in our heads for said condition?"

Of course there wasn't. What other person would want to live out here in the secluded forest? That is, aside from any other werewolves that may have been living in the area...

"Sadly...I don't" be said before he became quiet, his eyes drifting off into the distant. His face became blank, almost as if he was sick. Looking as of he was suffering blood loss. "But....maybe you could get some ingredients that could help me in a way...." He told her, he then looked up to her. "Here, just get these three things, there is a mushroom type plant that grows under oak trees, since this is the everfree, there should be lots. It's called Maitake, a light brown mushroom that grows in clusters, grab about two medium size clumps. Then there's a flower type herb. It looks like a daisy, but the pedals of this flower are much smaller. It's called Chamomile, they're everywhere here, if you just look close enough. And possibly kava kava, they're hard to find. Only because of their shape. They look like a leaf growing from the ground. Make sure to pull it out, with the roots intact. If you can do that I can handle the rest, and it would be greatly appreciated dear, especially after trying to eat me" he said half smiling.

Hank quickly used the tardis to have is appear around scarletts body to save her from the hit as hank walks out "hey! What's the big idea?! Why are you doing this to these innocent ponies?! They haven't dont any harm to you!" He said as he glares at him "what is wrong with you?!"

• Brohoof 1

@@kappa214

Maaebjan frowned, staggering a bit. His wounds had still taken their toll on him and lowered his stamina. He'd have to finish this quick.

"Because, it's fun" he answered, creating a portal and moving away. Curse the fact that the guy had a cheating blue box!

@@kappa214,

Maaebjan frowned, staggering a bit. His wounds had still taken their toll on him and lowered his stamina. He'd have to finish this quick.

"Because, it's fun" he answered, creating a portal and moving away. Curse the fact that the guy had a cheating blue box!

Hank glares at him "its not fun to end innocent lives. Nopony wants to die. Death isn't a fun thing. It is horrible. And I should know" he said to him "please. Stop wanting to kill others. Just because you think its fun doesn't mean it is for them." He said to him as he went back inside

@@kappa214,

"They're just playing games with me! Mommy and daddy were so happy when I played with them, they were crying" Maaebjan reasoned, slashing a chair to pieces with his sword. "I'll just find that girl werewolf again and play with her" Maaebjan huffed, teleporting away 

@@kappa214,

"They're just playing games with me! Mommy and daddy were so happy when I played with them, they were crying" Maaebjan reasoned, slashing a chair to pieces with his sword. "I'll just find that girl werewolf again and play with her" Maaebjan huffed, teleporting away

Before he left hank yells "they are not playing with you! They cried because you are going to kill them! That's why! No pony or.. anybeing wants to die. And you won't be able to find her if I'm with her. I wont let you hurt her. You can count on it. So. Be ready to lose if we fight."

@@Thepumpkinking,

Galatea looked at him curiously as she listened to him talk about some plants and herbs that he could use. So he knew about healing with herbs? Well... that was more than what she knew. She made sure to store away in her memory the descriptions he gave of each plant he needed; it wouldn't do to forget just as soon as she went out to look for those plants.

Yes, she had already decided that she was going to help him. He was right, after all - if not for her lashing out in a hunger frenzy, he wouldn't have been in this kind of trouble. It was the least she could do, to find these plants for him. "Alright... I'll find those things for you," she said aloud as she slowly stood, wincing slightly at the pain in her leg. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

With that said, she headed out, throwing one last glance back at Chilly Bones. She felt somewhat vulnerable going out to hunt for those herbs in her humanoid form, but she knew she wouldn't be able to harvest the plants very well in her wolf form. All she could hope for was that no immediate threat would come about, especially that other male that had roughed her up so badly. The last thing she wanted was to get into another fight.

@@Thepumpkinking,

Galatea looked at him curiously as she listened to him talk about some plants and herbs that he could use. So he knew about healing with herbs? Well... that was more than what she knew. She made sure to store away in her memory the descriptions he gave of each plant he needed; it wouldn't do to forget just as soon as she went out to look for those plants.

Yes, she had already decided that she was going to help him. He was right, after all - if not for her lashing out in a hunger frenzy, he wouldn't have been in this kind of trouble. It was the least she could do, to find these plants for him. "Alright... I'll find those things for you," she said aloud as she slowly stood, wincing slightly at the pain in her leg. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

With that said, she headed out, throwing one last glance back at Chilly Bones. She felt somewhat vulnerable going out to hunt for those herbs in her humanoid form, but she knew she wouldn't be able to harvest the plants very well in her wolf form. All she could hope for was that no immediate threat would come about, especially that other male that had roughed her up so badly. The last thing she wanted was to get into another fight.

He sat there quietly with his head pointing toward the ground. "Thank you, much appreciated" he spoke quietly as she left. It felt like the minutes turned to hours as he sat. In the silence, only to disturbed by birds singing, and the sound of water rushing down the river. Peaceful.....he stumbled to his feet, using the tree next to him as support. Feeling like the world was spinning, he didn't have the best motor skills. But he still some how stood up and walked into the hut.

He had a fire going, and a pot full of water boiling over it. He then slowly sat down, he had to wait for the water to boil for at least five minutes to become clean. Didn't want to die of infection because he was smart enough to boil it. He sat down patiently waiting, counting the minutes that would go by.

@@Thepumpkinking,@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan slashed through the bushes, anger bubbling up inside of him. That cheater! Using a stupid blue box to hide like a craven coward! His anger was assuaged as he saw smoke coming from the forest. Where there was smoke, there was fire. Where there was fire, there were cooked bodies. Yummy! Maaebjan stomped off in the direction of the smoke, grinning 

@@kappa214,

Scarlett was surprised to see a room just form around her. Her clothes, a black sundress with an empire waist white sash, a pair of faux leather boots that went up to her knees, and, of course, her scarlett red cape, had easily disguised the few drops of blood that came when the murderer cut through her flesh.

As Midnight hugged Scarlett's left leg as Scarlett gawked at the TARDIS. "What is this thing?" Scarlett said, knocking on the wall.

@@kappa214,

Scarlett was surprised to see a room just form around her. Her clothes, a black sundress with an empire waist white sash, a pair of faux leather boots that went up to her knees, and, of course, her scarlett red cape, had easily disguised the few drops of blood that came when the murderer cut through her flesh.

As Midnight hugged Scarlett's left leg as Scarlett gawked at the TARDIS. "What is this thing?" Scarlett said, knocking on the wall.

hank sighs "its called the TARDIS. It is my big home. its where i live whenever i am here in equestria.. since.. i can't afford a good home.. i think it will be safer if you three stick with me in the TARDIS" he said with a sigh "just dont go exploring without me. you might end up getting hurt or worse. okay?"

@@kappa214,

"Well then," Scarlett said, "I'm glad I still have this," while pulling out her bow and seven arrows.

As Midnight decide to go investigate the TARDIS with Rusty, Scarlett curled up to sleep, using her cape as a blanket.

Exploring, with the attention span of a youngster, had turned into a game of tag. This was, after all, the biggest place they'd ever been free in.

@@kappa214,

"Well then," Scarlett said, "I'm glad I still have this," while pulling out her bow and seven arrows.

As Midnight decide to go investigate the TARDIS with Rusty, Scarlett curled up to sleep, using her cape as a blanket.

Exploring, with the attention span of a youngster, had turned into a game of tag. This was, after all, the biggest place they'd ever been free in.

hank smiles as he watched the two "wow.. you two love to have fun." he said as certain doors of the TARDIS locks up "dont worry. the doors to dangerous rooms sealed. so dont worry about going into a room you can get very hurt." he said with a smile "just be careful okay?" he said to them

@@Thepumpkinking, @,

Galatea made her way slowly through the forest, seeking the plants Chilly Bones had described to her. The Maitake mushrooms were easy enough to find - those things were just about everywhere. She was looking for the chamomile now. That was a herb she was slightly more familiar with, and she hoped to be able to pick it out by its scent as well as the sight of it.

She still felt incredibly uneasy, traversing about the forest without the security of her wolf form. Her senses were keenly tuned to her surroundings, making sure to pick up whatever could be perceived as an incoming threat.

The female froze when she thought she heard something. A rustling, off in the distance. Perhaps it was her imagination, but she would take no chances. Her muscles tensed, and she prepared to shift on a moment's notice should something approach; she would refuse to relax until the sound faded away, if it would.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan was about as subtle as an elephant, smashing through the forest and cutting trees out of the way. "Stupid trees!" he wailed, being incredibly annoyed that they were blocking his view. His only guide was the smoke trail in the sky, other than that, he was bashing about erratically 

@@Thepumpkinking, @,

Galatea made her way slowly through the forest, seeking the plants Chilly Bones had described to her. The Maitake mushrooms were easy enough to find - those things were just about everywhere. She was looking for the chamomile now. That was a herb she was slightly more familiar with, and she hoped to be able to pick it out by its scent as well as the sight of it.

She still felt incredibly uneasy, traversing about the forest without the security of her wolf form. Her senses were keenly tuned to her surroundings, making sure to pick up whatever could be perceived as an incoming threat.

The female froze when she thought she heard something. A rustling, off in the distance. Perhaps it was her imagination, but she would take no chances. Her muscles tensed, and she prepared to shift on a moment's notice should something approach; she would refuse to relax until the sound faded away, if it would.

Chilly bones starred anxiously at the boiling pot it began to worry him that the she wolf was lost or worse. But he kept telling himself to be optimisitic and not be so doubtful of her. But he couldn't keep himself from that area in his mind. He got up and checked his gun for ammo incase he needed to find the she wolf.

@, @@Thepumpkinking,

Even without the heightened senses of her wolf form, Galatea could obviously hear the careless crashing of something or someone that apparently didn't know the meaning of stealth or subtlety - and the sound was drawing closer. After carefully setting the herbs she had gathered down on the ground, she put herself through the transformation from humanoid to lupine once more. She had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but it would seem that there was no choice.

She stood her ground, her powerful muscles tightening as she prepared for whatever was coming her way. She wouldn't move to intercept it, but she supposed it wouldn't matter either way, for it seemed to be heading in her direction. The she-wolf immediately assumed a defensive posture, a low growl rumbling in her throat.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaaebjan heard the growl and giggled. He maybe stupid, but his memory was good. He remembered that growl. He slashed his sword through the air, using his portal creating ability to slash things that hadn't even been touched. By the time he was done, the trees had deep slashes in them and the bushes had been trimmed to knee level

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaaebjan heard the growl and giggled. He maybe stupid, but his memory was good. He remembered that growl. He slashed his sword through the air, using his portal creating ability to slash things that hadn't even been touched. By the time he was done, the trees had deep slashes in them and the bushes had been trimmed to knee level

A click of a the safety of a gun was released, and a barrel of a pistol was pointed at the back if the head of maaebjan. Chilly bones stood there quietly with the gun in his good arm. He was still and steady. Adrenaline pumping through his veins as his body took a last stand. " so your the one that had cause the damage to her. If I presume, just by your attitude, you find these things fun? Causing chaos, and bloodshed, unneeded bloodshed at that. But is there any purpose? Or is it that your weak, and you want to kill off anything to suppress your weakness. Your ability to be social is gone, you have no glory. Your just a pityful excuse for a killer." Said chilly bones. He knew he had stepped into unwanted territory. But he had to, to ensure the she wolfs safety.

@@Thepumpkinking,

"Hurting is fun. I just want to make people happy" Maaebjan snarled, his hands ablaze with magic. He teleported, moving behind Chilly Bones and holding his sword to Chilly's back. This was so exhilirating! Almost being killed and then turning the tables?! Glorious. Maaebjan was so busy enjoying the moment, he let his sword arm down so it was no longer on Chilly's back

@@Thepumpkinking,

"Hurting is fun. I just want to make people happy" Maaebjan snarled, his hands ablaze with magic. He teleported, moving behind Chilly Bones and holding his sword to Chilly's back. This was so exhilirating! Almost being killed and then turning the tables?! Glorious. Maaebjan was so busy enjoying the moment, he let his sword arm down so it was no longer on Chilly's back

Chilly bones spun around to step on the blade with his foot, pinning it to the ground. He then spun around a second time and high kicked maaebjan in the face, sending him a couple feet back. Chilly bones then jumped back, "then it seems your mind is crumbling, you will lose with the time of this fight. Your death won't be mourned and you will become a sin to the soil your body will become" he spoke with no emotion.

@@Thepumpkinking,

"Blabla" Maaebjan taunted, wiping blood off his lip. He teleported, grabbing his sword and swinging upward in a wide arc. Due to his bad position, it only left a surface wound on Chilly's chest. Even so, making someone else bleed was invigorating. "You bleed like a pig" Maaebjan hissed 

@@Thepumpkinking,

"Blabla" Maaebjan taunted, wiping blood off his lip. He teleported, grabbing his sword and swinging upward in a wide arc. Due to his bad position, it only left a surface wound on Chilly's chest. Even so, making someone else bleed was invigorating. "You bleed like a pig" Maaebjan hissed

Chilly bones jumped back trying to dodge the slice. He stood for a sec and then his chest dropped with blood. But still no emotion. He was sweating a little bit, but still just a emotionless face. "It's all just an act, you show strength to hide your weak and pathetic self. You can't win in the end, you will only find these actions futile." He said running up to swing his fist. Once he landed a punch in the face, he did a twirl and kicked maaebjan in the side, hitting his ribs. When he moved it was almost like a dance.