Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

@

The arrows stopped just by Beth's back floating in mid air. "Funny thing about energy constructs, they are controlled by the person who summoned them" she said and the arrows disappeared along with the bow as the energy flowed toward her bracelets. "though I have to admit that was some trick, maybe when this is over we can play Portal together!" she said and using the huge build up of energy in her bracelets she swooped and punched the ground causing a shock wave. Then proceeded to charge a another powerful blast and swung her fist towards his head releasing the energy. 

@@Toon Beth,

"Stop hitting yourself" Maaebjan taunted, opening a portal in front of her fist so that she punched herself. "Also, stop talking" he added, swinging his sword wildly and in random patterns. That was his combat skill, incredible randomness that made tracking his moves hard as Hell

@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking,

She laid her head down on her front paws as she let out a quiet groan, glancing up at Chilly Bones. Her tail stub gave another tiny little wag, unable to do much else otherwise by way of communication now. Then, at the mention of Celestia, she gave a brief growl; more of an expression of distaste rather than aggression. After the day she had today, the last thing she wanted to do was turn herself in to the very being that wanted her and the rest of her fellow werewolves put down as if they were nothing more than rabid dogs.

He huffed again when hank said they didn't trust him. Which was true, but what they've been through was enough for the day. Chilly bones let out a groan before flopping down right beside the huge she wolf. Her body felt warm but yet tense. His wolf side was now let out more, pack instincts he used to call it. He laid completly out, back touching galatea's side. His stomach open and his rear legs kicked out, and his forelegs were sticking straight out. His head laid sideways on the ground, he opened his mouth and let his tongue hang out as he panted.

She whined softly at Hank, nudging his hand with her muzzle. It wasn't that she mistrusted him - though it was true that she hadn't known him long - it was merely the concept of being face to face with Celestia that bothered her. Hank obviously trusted the princess; but he had no reason to fear her. She, apparently, saved his life. And at the same time, she wanted all of the werewolves murdered. Hah.

If anything, Galatea just wanted to relax for the moment, especially since Chilly Bones apparently had the same idea. She let out a soft sigh as she laid her head down on her forelegs once more, her head resting near Chilly Bones's.

He huffed again when hank said they didn't trust him. Which was true, but what they've been through was enough for the day. Chilly bones let out a groan before flopping down right beside the huge she wolf. Her body felt warm but yet tense. His wolf side was now let out more, pack instincts he used to call it. He laid completly out, back touching galatea's side. His stomach open and his rear legs kicked out, and his forelegs were sticking straight out. His head laid sideways on the ground, he opened his mouth and let his tongue hang out as he panted.

hank watches him and looks down "even after all i have done.. i knew i couldnt even get any friends.." he said as his eye changes purple as a purple hologram appears as she smiles "hank. its okay. they just dont know how helpful you have been." she said with a smile "your my friend hank." she giggles.

hank smiles "thanks for the support."

She whined softly at Hank, nudging his hand with her muzzle. It wasn't that she mistrusted him - though it was true that she hadn't known him long - it was merely the concept of being face to face with Celestia that bothered her. Hank obviously trusted the princess; but he had no reason to fear her. She, apparently, saved his life. And at the same time, she wanted all of the werewolves murdered. Hah.

If anything, Galatea just wanted to relax for the moment, especially since Chilly Bones apparently had the same idea. She let out a soft sigh as she laid her head down on her forelegs once more, her head resting near Chilly Bones's.

hank smiles "thanks.. but.. celestia.. she is actually nice.. its just.. you all scare her.. since you do eat meat.. and us ponies are meat.."

Edited by kappa214

@

Beth was surprised by her concussion blast set back to him. This caused her to be sent flying back but she managed to recovered and landed on her feet. 'Gotta come up with a strategy...' she thought and then when he started swing his sword she used her bracelets to make a force field over herself to shield the strikes of the sword. 'lets see here, he is easily angered, he uses portals... ' then an idea formed in her head, to defeat him she would have to anger him so he can be lured into a trap. "Aw, why not?"  she said smiling and used the force field to use as a kinetic pulse and pushed him away.  "after all, we are friends aren't we?" she just had to anger him. Then she grabbed the tail on his belt and flew up in the air. "got yer tail! If you want it back you gotta catch me first!" she said playfully and flew away, hoping that he would try to catch her.  She knew the way towards a nice cliff with a steep and deep drop, if she played her cards right she should be able to lure him to fall off. 

Edited by Toon Beth

Chilly bones had his eyes shifting left then right as he watched the two fight. Then one went fleeing in another direction. His head then tilted another way and his head was now laying on his chin. It was surprisingly comfortable...and he felt at peace for once, when he felt that galatea's muscles were not tense anymore he relaxed.

Then his stomach grumbled. His head the lifted up and his ears stuck up, he let out a whine. He hadn't noticed he was hungry. That never occurred to him till now.

@@kappa214

Rusty and Midnight clung tighty to Scarlett's legs. They had seen the maniac in action before, and planned on staying far away.

"I guess we could try to talk to Celestia, though we would need a plan first. Just approching our enemy would be idiotic.

But first, we should take care of him." She pointed in the direction of the pscyhopath.

&@@@&@&&&@@&

Golden Gate, now settled in her new (and hopefully safer) tree, was surprise at the conversation.

She teleported to the edge of the forest, before running to the train station. She was going to tell Celestia.

@@Thepumpkinking

@@Toon Beth,

Maaebjan blinked and roared angrily. But he didn't follow.

"Come back here, coward!" he screamed, creating a portal in front of her and teleporting her back in front of him. With a minor change in orientation. Now she was flying for the ground instead of to the side 

@@kappa214

Rusty and Midnight clung tighty to Scarlett's legs. They had seen the maniac in action before, and planned on staying far away.

"I guess we could try to talk to Celestia, though we would need a plan first. Just approching our enemy would be idiotic.

But first, we should take care of him." She pointed in the direction of the pscyhopath.

&@@@&@&&&@@&

Golden Gate, now settled in her new (and hopefully safer) tree, was surprise at the conversation.

She teleported to the edge of the forest, before running to the train station. She was going to tell Celestia.

@@Thepumpkinking

hank looks at scarlett and smiles and nods "yeah.. but.. we dont know how." he said with a frown "lets just stick together okay?" he said to the three of them "i just hope that i can help end this stupid fight.." he said with a sigh "when this is over.. i guess you all will leave?"

@

Beth did a handstand and then shifted her weight so she landed on her feet. Though the impact of her speed and momentum did hurt her hands. She stood and used her healing aura fixing her hands. Then she delivered a kick to his ribs and then a Concussion blast punch to his stomach which should push him back if sucessful. "I still got yer tail" she said swinging the severed wolf limb. "Hey I got an idea maybe I can use this at the next anime convention and cosplay as a wolf inu!" 

@@Toon Beth,

"You talk too much" Maaebjan snarled, opening his mouth. A green glow appeared in his mouth as he channeled his portal energy throughout his entire body. Suddenly, his body broke apart into thousands of small cubes, each connected through different portals. The cubes flew forward like a swarm of bees, swarming and bashing Beth.

bunkai_teleport_gif_by_dragon2326-d6f8iv

@

(OOC: sorry for making everybody wait for so long, I got tied up with things)

Beth tried swatting them away but it was useless against them. She sent a concussion pulse pushing the blocks  away from her. She used her bracelets energy to put a force field over Maaebjan's pieces and squished them together as the force field shrunk and contracted around him leaving him only enough room to reform. But not enough that he would be able to make portals to escape.  "I got you.." she said, she had cuts and bruises from that attack. She moved him up into the sky. Energy charged into the bracelets and She summoned a bat. She charged it with powerful amounts of concussion energy and  smacked the force field. He came crashing down to the ground. The force field can defend him from fatal injury but it would cause serious injury towards him, like say a broken arm or leg, maybe even  his horns.

@@Toon Beth,

Maaebjan flopped to the ground, aware of the bone sticking out of his left arm. "That was cheap" Maaebjan whined, getting to his feet and looking at his useless arm angrily. He wasn't finished though. He teleported forward and, using his own bone as a dagger, stabbed Beth in the kidney.