Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

Hank watched it all unfold between chilly and the she-wolf "chilly bones." He said as he git uo "not everyone is twats." He glsres at him "without us you would have been dead. So tell me, are we still twats to you?" he said as he looks down "and.. when you say queen. Do you mean princess celestia?" He asked him as he looks abit more sad "princess celestia.. I love her.. I want to tell her that.. but I can't.."

Edited by kappa214

Hank watched it all unfold between chilly and the she-wolf "chilly bones." He said as he git uo "not everyone is twats." He glsres at him "without us you would have been dead. So tell me, are we still twats to you?" he said as he looks down "and.. when you say queen. Do you mean princess celestia?" He asked him as he looks abit more sad "princess celestia.. I love her.. I want to tell her that.. but I can't.."

"I wasn't talking to you, nor anyone else...I was recurring to the damned hunters. There's probably hundreds of them waiting for us" he said quietly. "And yes I was referring to celestia...she is a bleeding mongrel at that. Sits on her arse all day, making our lives miserable because she can't understand us, so what died she do, She bloody sends more monsters to kill us....should show her how it feels to be hunted" he mumbled. "And yes I wouldn't be here with out you guys...I also wouldn't be in this situation if non of you came along, but we do with what we have, right?" He said throwing down the hard facts, but trying not to offend others as the she wolf did try to make things right, he did give credits to that.

Hank glared at him "its because she fears you. That's why. She knows what you can do. Maybe. If you talk to her. Face to face.. and not try to kill her or attack her.. maybe.. she will listen. And will be able to help. But.. from here.. is a long walk." He said with a frown "and that hurt.. what you called celestia.. "

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214,

"Wow, whoever that is is really dumb" Maaebjan muttered to himself as he heard the screaming. Maaebjan was an idiot, but he had good instincts. Whoever that was, they were complete and utter morons in survival skills. As he closed in, he heard someone cursing Celestia. Maaebjan's eyebrow raised involuntarily. Celestia was an odd subject for him. On one hand, her sense of fun endeared her to him. Anyone that knew life was just a game was good in his eyes. On the other hand, she was also a ruler. In Maaebjan's opinion, anarchy should rule. If he ever met her, he'd probably tell her to join him on his merry romp. If she refused, well, he didn't care.

Maaebjan sighed happily to himself as he felt the soft shirt on his shoulders. While drunk, he had apparently skinned Zecora and used her skin to make clothes. He liked it, even if the flies buzzed around the rotting flesh

@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking, @@Toon Beth, @@Cerise Hood,

The she-wolf lied down near Chilly Bones once she was a little more comfortable with the situation - that was, after he had dropped his weapon. She stared at him with her piercing yellow eyes, sensing that something was off. But before she could make a move of any sort, Hank spoke up. She listened to the exchange, hearing both males talk. Naturally, she leaned more towards Chilly Bones's side on the matter of Celestia and her hunters; those hunters were the reason she was so wary about her own state of being as a werewolf at times.

And even if she could speak, she couldn't argue that it was partly her fault that he was in this particular situation in the first place. She had waited too long to hunt, and so went mad with hunger, attacking her fellow wolf for nothing more than a slab of meat. The she-wolf huffed softly and lowered her head, if only as an expression of both agreement and contrition. She did all she could to make it right, but that hadn't changed what she did.

Hank glared at him "its because she fears you. That's why. She knows what you can do. Maybe. If you talk to her. Face to face.. and not try to kill her or attack her.. maybe.. she will listen. And will be able to help. But.. from here.. is a long walk." He said with a frown "and that hurt.. what you called celestia.. "

@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking, @@Toon Beth, @@Cerise Hood,

The she-wolf lied down near Chilly Bones once she was a little more comfortable with the situation - that was, after he had dropped his weapon. She stared at him with her piercing yellow eyes, sensing that something was off. But before she could make a move of any sort, Hank spoke up. She listened to the exchange, hearing both males talk. Naturally, she leaned more towards Chilly Bones's side on the matter of Celestia and her hunters; those hunters were the reason she was so wary about her own state of being as a werewolf at times.

And even if she could speak, she couldn't argue that it was partly her fault that he was in this particular situation in the first place. She had waited too long to hunt, and so went mad with hunger, attacking her fellow wolf for nothing more than a slab of meat. The she-wolf huffed softly and lowered her head, if only as an expression of both agreement and contrition. She did all she could to make it right, but that hadn't changed what she did.

Chilly bones then became furious again "how would you like to be hunted everyday like we are some game, it's bloody madness, and it's all thanks to your queen. And I don't care of that hurt, don't talk to me about hurt. You don't know what my kind goes through ever day, it's preposterous" said chilly bones become enraged. His teeth started to change, his canines grew larger. He could feel the wolf inside him start to rip its way out. That was until he heard the huff of the she wolf. That changed his thought process. He grunted expressing his teeth, showing his anger. "I need...to calm down...quit you rambling" he said through his teeth, still extremely angry.

@@Miss Reaper,@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking,@@Cerise Hood

Beth thought over what he said. She realize now, that was her purpose in this universe. Her "glitch" in her powers made her jump to dimensions that had serious problems. It was like God made it so her powers won't work correctly so she can solve certain problems in the multiverse. then when Chilly Bones was angered and said all those things she put on a determined face and spoke up. "let me tell you sir, that is is possible, can this be possible all of you may ask, it is simple. The key is our friendship." she said with a smile. "It was friendship, that united the three pony races and made the land we know now today as Equestria, it was friendship that returned Equestria's banished Princess to the throne, it was friendship, that Discord was defeated twice and reformed him, it was friendship.... that foiled Queen Chrysilis's plans and sent her and her changling army packing. And it shall be by our friendship, that we can make it possible that Princess Celestia will reconsider her actions, and make so ponies and Werewolves, can live together. " she said finishing her speech. She put on a warm smile and outstretched a hand. "So what do you all say? Is anypony with me?" she said. 

@@Thepumpkinking,@@Miss Reaper@@kappa214,

Maaebjan got closer, to the point where even a non-trained pony could smell the stench from Zecora's rotting skin. Maaebjan had his hand at his sword, making "bla, bla" motions with his hand as he heard Chilly whine. What a whiny baby, Maaebjan was hunted all the time but he didn't cry about it

@Toon Beth

"It was love, idiot" Maaebjan muttered to himself. He had been in Canterlot when it happened. Very fun day, Changelings being killed was even more fun. It annoyed him when people mentioned friendship and love. No one loved Maaebjan and no one was friends with him, in his mind, fun was the only reliable thing

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@,

"I was talking about the love from friendship, Twilight Sparkle is friends with princess cadence and it was because of her sisterly love and friendship is what saved Princess Cadence thus started the chain of events that day. Oh and the best way to be a silent killer, is not to wear the skin of your victims. " she said as she turn towards the smell of the familiar rotting meat of Zecora. He got close enough that she can hear him. 

@@Toon Beth,

"Who said I wanted to be silent?" Maaebjan shrugged, not looking playful at all. The talk about love and friendship had pissed him off too much for him to play games. "In any case, friendship and love are not real! The only thing real is fun and games!" Maaebjan snarled, drawing his sword and preparing to fight 

@@Thepumpkinking,@@Miss Reaper@@kappa214,

Maaebjan got closer, to the point where even a non-trained pony could smell the stench from Zecora's rotting skin. Maaebjan had his hand at his sword, making "bla, bla" motions with his hand as he heard Chilly whine. What a whiny baby, Maaebjan was hunted all the time but he didn't cry about it

@Toon Beth

"It was love, idiot" Maaebjan muttered to himself. He had been in Canterlot when it happened. Very fun day, Changelings being killed was even more fun. It annoyed him when people mentioned friendship and love. No one loved Maaebjan and no one was friends with him, in his mind, fun was the only reliable thing

hank looks at maaebjan and went up to him and smiles "hey.. whats up.. wanna talk about your life. im sure we can change it." he smiles "life isnt about killing.. i seen what you can do. and trust me. its not fun."

Chilly bones then became furious again "how would you like to be hunted everyday like we are some game, it's bloody madness, and it's all thanks to your queen. And I don't care of that hurt, don't talk to me about hurt. You don't know what my kind goes through ever day, it's preposterous" said chilly bones become enraged. His teeth started to change, his canines grew larger. He could feel the wolf inside him start to rip its way out. That was until he heard the huff of the she wolf. That changed his thought process. He grunted expressing his teeth, showing his anger. "I need...to calm down...quit you rambling" he said through his teeth, still extremely angry.

hank glares "you think you have had problems! i almost died. and listen. celestia saved my life. she put these AI chips in me to save my life. she is nice. we can go and talk to her. okay?"

@@Miss Reaper,@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking,@@Cerise Hood

Beth thought over what he said. She realize now, that was her purpose in this universe. Her "glitch" in her powers made her jump to dimensions that had serious problems. It was like God made it so her powers won't work correctly so she can solve certain problems in the multiverse. then when Chilly Bones was angered and said all those things she put on a determined face and spoke up. "let me tell you sir, that is is possible, can this be possible all of you may ask, it is simple. The key is our friendship." she said with a smile. "It was friendship, that united the three pony races and made the land we know now today as Equestria, it was friendship that returned Equestria's banished Princess to the throne, it was friendship, that Discord was defeated twice and reformed him, it was friendship.... that foiled Queen Chrysilis's plans and sent her and her changling army packing. And it shall be by our friendship, that we can make it possible that Princess Celestia will reconsider her actions, and make so ponies and Werewolves, can live together. " she said finishing her speech. She put on a warm smile and outstretched a hand. "So what do you all say? Is anypony with me?" she said. 

hank looks at beth "thats what i am planning. i can get it to happen. i just need them to cooperate."

hank looks at maaebjan and went up to him and smiles "hey.. whats up.. wanna talk about your life. im sure we can change it." he smiles "life isnt about killing.. i seen what you can do. and trust me. its not fun."

"Fun for me" Maaebjan sang, covering his ears immaturely and singing an obnoxious tune loudly to block it out. "Look at me, I am a stupid dumb face, love and friendship!" Maaebjan taunted in a falsetto, imitating Hank...badly. Maaebjan thought it was a good impression 

"Fun for me" Maaebjan sang, covering his ears immaturely and singing an obnoxious tune loudly to block it out. "Look at me, I am a stupid dumb face, love and friendship!" Maaebjan taunted in a falsetto, imitating Hank...badly. Maaebjan thought it was a good impression 

hank sighs "look. just because its fun for one person.. doesnt mean it is fun for another person. please. just listen to what i have to say." he said with a smile "you can change. and ponies can like you. and you can have friends. instead of being a killer and have your life ruined one day."

@

Beth chuckled at unicorn's words and behavior. "wow, that was great! Hey, maybe you should quit the serial killer biz and become a comedian! I heard the crystal empire is looking for a court jester!" she said with a smile. "and who knows, maybe I can give you a few friendly pointers!" she had serious spiderman syndrome, so she tends to be kinda playful with her enemies. 

@@kappa214

"No, when I hurt, they have fun! I make everyone have fun! You're just a liar trying to ruin everyone's day!" Maaebjan hissed, his rage bubbling over. "I know what I'm doing is good! I am good! You are bad! That's how it is, end of story!" Maaebjan bellowed, slashing a branch to shreds in his rage 

@@Toon Beth

"Bah!" Maaebjan dismissed, not caring for banter

@@kappa214

"No, when I hurt, they have fun! I make everyone have fun! You're just a liar trying to ruin everyone's day!" Maaebjan hissed, his rage bubbling over. "I know what I'm doing is good! I am good! You are bad! That's how it is, end of story!" Maaebjan bellowed, slashing a branch to shreds in his rage 

@@Toon Beth

"Bah!" Maaebjan dismissed, not caring for banter

hank sighs "please.. just listen to me. what have the ones you killed do before you killed them? did they cry and beg not to be killed? because.. thats not fun for them." he said to him and hugs him "please.. just listen to me. okay?" he said to him "give it a try. and if your nice. you can have friends."

@@kappa214,

"They were crying in happiness!" Maaebjan bellowed, pounding his chest wildly. Bits of Zecora's blood went everywhere, staining the immediate area with red. Maaebjan swung his sword, aiming to chop off the heads of Beth and Hank in single swing, tearing open their throats and destroying their spines

@@kappa214,

"They were crying in happiness!" Maaebjan bellowed, pounding his chest wildly. Bits of Zecora's blood went everywhere, staining the immediate area with red. Maaebjan swung his sword, aiming to chop off the heads of Beth and Hank in single swing, tearing open their throats and destroying their spines

hank frowns "no they were not." he said as he ducks "listen to me. please." he said "i know what happiness sounds like. and crying isnt one of them. please.. just change. we dont need a monster running around. equestria is supposed to be nice. not deadly. please.. just listen.." he said as 12 holograms appear around hanks head 

hank frowns "no they were not." he said as he ducks "listen to me. please." he said "i know what happiness sounds like. and crying isnt one of them. please.. just change. we dont need a monster running around. equestria is supposed to be nice. not deadly. please.. just listen.." he said as 12 holograms appear around hanks head 

Maaebjan destroyed all 12 clones in one back handed slap. "Details are dumb and you talk too much" Maaebjan grunted, trying another swing. A downward one this time, aiming to split Han's skull open. He could almost taste the brain matter that would fly everywhere

@

Beth dodged the attack. Before he could hit, Hank, she quickly summoned a sword of her own and blocked the attack. "Tsk tsk didn't your mama tell you its rude to swing swords at people? We really meant by what we were saying." she said and fired a concusion blast at his chest to push him away a few feet. "besides, doesn't it get lonely when you play your games? wouldn't you want a friend to play with you?" she asked him.  

Edited by Toon Beth

Maaebjan destroyed all 12 clones in one back handed slap. "Details are dumb and you talk too much" Maaebjan grunted, trying another swing. A downward one this time, aiming to split Han's skull open. He could almost taste the brain matter that would fly everywhere

hank looks at him "you do know that those are holograms right?" he said and cowered and is surprised that the sword didnt hit "friends are nice to have. thats why we want you to change. without friends. you will be lonely." he said "trust me.. i felt alone for so long.. i forgot what it was like to have friends.. can we talk? without you killing me?"

Edited by kappa214

Chilly bones would've shot himself if he had the bullets...friendship is magic...rubbish. He didn't believe in that crap. He didn't. He never wanted to anyways. "It's rubbish...what's point of reasoning when the first thing she'll do it kill us with her stupid hunters" he said before hearing what maaebjan had to say. "Wonderful the lunatic is back...."

• Brohoof 1

Galatea had immediately sprung up into a standing position when that male showed up again, the one that had irritated her so horribly and the one that had inflicted most of her current wounds upon her. Her ears flattened, and she showed her teeth at once as a growl sounded deep in her throat. His mere presence irked her - brought forth her true rage as a wolf - but attacking her allies was the straw that broke the camel's back.

After Beth fired off her... strange attack... the she-wolf sprang at Maaebjan at once, her mouth wide open to hopefully get a nice bite out of him.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan tore off Zecora's skin shirt and held it out in front of him, shoving the wadded up ball of skin into the wolf's throat. He smiled as he tried to shove the ball deeper into her throat. Hopefully, she'd choke on it. 

"Yay! The fun one is back! You don't cheat" Maaebjan chirped happily

Chilly bones would've shot himself if he had the bullets...friendship is magic...rubbish. He didn't believe in that crap. He didn't. He never wanted to anyways. "It's rubbish...what's point of reasoning when the first thing she'll do it kill us with her stupid hunters" he said before hearing what maaebjan had to say. "Wonderful the lunatic is back...."

hank looks at chilly bones and sighs "you dont try.. trust me on this one okay?" he smiles warmly

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan tore off Zecora's skin shirt and held it out in front of him, shoving the wadded up ball of skin into the wolf's throat. He smiled as he tried to shove the ball deeper into her throat. Hopefully, she'd choke on it. 

"Yay! The fun one is back! You don't cheat" Maaebjan chirped happily

hank noticed what maaebjan did and quickly took his sword to cut his chest hoping that he will be able to do it "dont harm any more of my friends.."  he said as the blade was headed for his chest