Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

@@Waterfall,

"I'm a hunter miss and what are you doing here...with a first aid kit also" He asked. "Are you heading to help someone if so then forget it...the wolves would have gotten his scent and eaten him alive by now" He said as he looked at the blood trail. "Though you may still be able to help him"

My mom was a nurse and I toke over for her when she was murdered. So I used to be a nurse, I toke my training at a young age and when I went to work in the hospital they made me take a test to get redustered. So I am a nurse and he doesn't have to go any where at all" she said.

"You're a nurse and you have the guts to head out and possibly be attacked by wolves....we need more brave people like you these days" He said. "Sorry for bothering you" He started to head on back. "You going to follow her silently are you not" Deranged asked. "Yeah....I feel like there is something she didn't tell me"

@thepumpkinking

"Would you let me help you. I can help" she said. "I'm sorry about what happend. I would have come sooner when I heard you but I wanted to make sure my hunger was under control first" she than whispered. She looked outside and noticed the hunter wasn't gone.

@,

Having not expected a foot to the stomach, the kick threw the she-wolf off balance - though she managed to quickly recover and avoid falling, which was good; every moment was crucial in a physical fight, and the less time she had to spend picking herself up from the ground, the better. As it was, she was able to anticipate the male's punch.

She lifted one of her forelegs up quickly and with one quick swiping motion attempted to knock the male's arm away so that his fist missed its mark. If successful in doing so, she would then move in to give yet another try at biting him, this time aiming to sink her teeth into the arm she would have knocked away from herself.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan laughed as the wolf sank its teeth into his arm. This was so much fun! He used his free hand to slap at the wolf's skull a few times, trying to pry it off. It may be fun, but he wanted to move around. He doubted it would work so after a few smacks, he extended his fingers and thrust them forward, aiming for the wolf's eyes 

@thepumpkinking

"Would you let me help you. I can help" she said. "I'm sorry about what happend. I would have come sooner when I heard you but I wanted to make sure my hunger was under control first" she than whispered. She looked outside and noticed the hunter wasn't gone.

Even though the other hunter left, atlas was there to hear what she had said. He gave her a wide eyed stare, a stare that said "are you stupid?" Chilly bones gritted his teeth in anger for her ignorance. He grabbed the pistol with his hands, and stuck it in the back of his pants. He took the other half full clip and put it in his pocket. He then looked to atlas. "My name is chilly bones, and yes I do live out in the while, but if you can't find it through the clues this girl has given out loud" he said giving an exaggerated voice when he said out loud "you have gotten yourself into something pretty steep" he explained.

"Do you think I'm that fucking stupid. Unless you are a hunter than you might want to sit down your losing a lot of blood. And the hunter is hiding he's going to follow me when I leave but if you storm out than he will follow you. I know how to deal with a hunter without harm coming to him" she whispered yelled.

@,

Galatea, at first, held on tight to Maaebjan's arm with her iron-strong jaws, another growl rumbling in her throat as he smacked at her head. And she would have held on until she had managed to get a nice chunk of flesh, had she not spotted his hand. She started to release his arm, moments before his fingers came forward - a few moments too late. By the time her teeth had freed themselves from the flesh they had been gripping, his fingers struck her corneas.

She jerked her head back with a yelp, avoiding any further damage the strike might have done to her eyes had she moved an instant later. Almost immediately, she retaliated by blindly snapping at the offending hand, hoping she would feel a satisfying crunch between her powerful jaws.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan shoved his hand forward, trying to push it into the wolf's throat. Since he couldn't find it, he settled for trying to grab and tear out the wolf's tongue. Maaebjan's other arm, while bloodied, had taken the damage fairly well and the teeth had avoided any major arteries. As for the arm that was being shoved down the wolf's throat, it was his sword arm and so had armor to protect it. The teeth still did penetrate, but they weren't getting deep enough to do anything but bruise 

"Do you think I'm that fucking stupid. Unless you are a hunter than you might want to sit down your losing a lot of blood. And the hunter is hiding he's going to follow me when I leave but if you storm out than he will follow you. I know how to deal with a hunter without harm coming to him" she whispered yelled.

Chilly bones looked to his arm "yes I can see that sweety" he said sarcastically "but that's beauty of nature, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, and that's why I live out here dear." He said arms spread apart as he pointed to all the wildlife. "And I know how to deal with a hunter to! It's called hunting them down like they do to us" he said pointing a finger to her then his chest.

"Not all hunters want to harm wolves and if they do than you kill them. But the damn reason we are being hunted is because of our kind killing civilians. If you don't want me to stitch you up then I will get out and take the hunter with me" she said getting real pissed off.

Edited by Waterfall

@,

Having a hand shoved down her throat was yet another thing that the she-wolf had not been expecting. Then again, she had quickly learned that this male was full of unexpected things. The armor was frustrating to her, in that it both kept her from getting her fangs into his flesh and that the sharp taste of metal was bitter in her mouth. Her first reaction was to pull back so his hand wouldn't be in her throat, but then she realized that he had grabbed hold of her tongue, and pulling herself free wasn't going to be possible without hurting herself if he was so intent on having her tongue.

So as an alternative, she clamped down harder, using all the pressure her jaws could apply, and twisted her head sharply in hopes of inflicting pain or perhaps even dislocating something.

Edited by Miss Reaper

"Now, don't growl at anypony," Scarlett said as they got to the busy part of town. It was the first time she had bought Rusty and Midnight out in public, and she didn't want them sharing their werewolf secret to the public.

The outdoor market was filled with ponies, all shopping for various goods. Scarlett headed toward the spices stand.

She proceeded to visit a few other stands. The pups were good, and stood quietly while Scarlett finished her short shopping trip.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan shrieked, pulling back on reflex. While he didn't feel pain, losing sensation in his hand was still shocking. As he pulled back, there was a sharp crack While his wrist hung limp, dislocated, it made him smile to see that he had torn out a few of the wolf's teeth in the process. 

"Nanana" he mocked, tossing the the remnants of her carnassials at her

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@@kappa214,

Scarlett dunked the bags on the table. The pup's first shopping trip had gone well.

Now, they were alone, free to let werewolfness take control. Scarlett used her bow and arrow to chase a deer though nearby woods, while Rusty and Midnight wrestled in wolf form.

Atlas slowly put two and two together.

"Yeah... I'm in some deep water aren't I..." Atlas began to slowly back up and held his rifle in a defensive stance. "I can leave and never come back. I won't tell the hunters where you are. And my honor and good word are on that. All I want is safe passage out of the forest with no threat of getting hunted like a timber wolf. Or... I can put a bullet in your head for potential killing many a pony which will probably end with my death but I'll go down fighting"@@Thepumpkinking,@@Waterfall,

"We won't do that unless you harm us. If you shot one of us than we will hunt you down like you do us. All we want is to live our lives in peace. I don't know why we can't" She said to him. "I actually dated one of you hunters and I got to say you lot are good. But you all murdered him because you thought I turned him. I didn't, he was just ordinary. I was born like this. Most of are and we don't want to be a wolf but we are" she kept saying

Atlas slowly put two and two together.

"Yeah... I'm in some deep water aren't I..." Atlas began to slowly back up and held his rifle in a defensive stance. "I can leave and never come back. I won't tell the hunters where you are. And my honor and good word are on that. All I want is safe passage out of the forest with no threat of getting hunted like a timber wolf. Or... I can put a bullet in your head for potential killing many a pony which will probably end with my death but I'll go down fighting"@@Thepumpkinking,@@Waterfall,

Chilly bones pulled out the pistols with his good arm and aimed it at atlas. he stood sideways as he did so. "I wouldn't do that, you can't leave at least not yet" he said. "We aren't going to hurt you, I would like to at least live to see another day" he said referring to his bloodied arm. "We're not going to hurt you unless you hurt us....unless we're very famished. Then the hunger gets to us, and we go wolf and eat anything that breathes....or you could get us angry, because we have a temper, and that also causes danger. And what your doing there....doesn't make me feel to good" he said, sweat dripping down his forehead.

(since thepumpkinking wont continue with celestia

@@kappa214,
Scarlett dunked the bags on the table. The pup's first shopping trip had gone well.

Now, they were alone, free to let werewolfness take control. Scarlett used her bow and arrow to chase a deer though nearby woods, while Rusty and Midnight wrestled in wolf form.

scarlett can hear a loud scrapping sound as a blue police box appears out of no where as it soon is solid and hank looks out "hmm. if i am correct. i am in everfree forest. perfect place to hide the tardis." he said as he walks out and locks the door as he looks around and calls out "hello?"

(since thepumpkinking wont continue with celestia

scarlett can hear a loud scrapping sound as a blue police box appears out of no where as it soon is solid and hank looks out "hmm. if i am correct. i am in everfree forest. perfect place to hide the tardis." he said as he walks out and locks the door as he looks around and calls out "hello?"

The TARDIS's noises scared Scarlett away, dinner in hand.

"Somepony's coming," she said breathlessly, arriving on her property. She ran inside with the pups.

Scarlett locked the door, and started cutting up dinner, hoping the noises were not those of a hunter.

Edited by Cerise Hood

Atlas aimed his rifle loosely toward the aggressive werewolf's gut.

"Then I don't know how I'm not dead yet? I've been through these woods plenty of times. You need to learn to control yourself. The only reason your hunted is becasue you kill ponies. If you can stop doing that I guarantee you the hunters will back off. Till then you'll be hunted as the killers you are. Now I'm going to leave. Watch yourselves" Atlas backed away his rifle still pointed at the more aggressive one. Once he was in the brush he flew. As fast as he could. He soon came to a landing in the center of Ponyville exhausted. It didn't help he was quite a sight. He may have been to Ponyville a lot but he was still a fez wearing pony armed with a rifle and a pistol which was still an odd occurrence in the small town. 

After gathering the needed supplies he nailed the paper on town hall's door.

Attention!

All Royal Hunters!

Go to 3 Gem Lane for information on the hunt!

Further information will be given once you arrive!

@,

The she-wolf felt the pop as the male's wrist was dislocated, taking some satisfaction in that. But doing what she had done was somewhat of a double-edged sword; she knew the instant she heard - and felt - the crack that she had ended up losing a few teeth when he had pulled his hand back so quickly. Her tongue flicked across the gaps that were there now where teeth had once been, registering which ones were missing. She hadn't lost too many teeth. She still had enough to be able to bite into flesh, which was most important (especially to such a hungry wolf).

But the fact that this male had the audacity to taunt her with her own lost teeth, even throwing them in her face, was what fed fuel to the fires of frenzy burning in her mind. She snarled angrily before she -as the male likely expected her to - moved in to attack yet again, teeth at the ready even though her gums were bleeding somewhat from the forced teeth removal.

Edited by Miss Reaper

The TARDIS's noises scared Scarlett away, dinner in hand.

"Somepony's coming," she said breathlessly, arriving on her property. She ran inside with the pups.

Scarlett locked the door, and started cutting up dinner, hoping the noises were not those of a hunter.

hank looks around "well.. nopony is here.." he said with a sigh as he looks around "im so glad im not a hunter.." his stomach growls "im so hungry.." he frowns "not having bits really sucks.." he sighs as he sat against a tree as he looks for a fruit somewhere nearby as he got an apple and ate it

In anger, chilly bones threw the gun across the room he took a step before realizing something was terribly wrong. He took a step.....and his head became fuzzy....it felt fuzzy. His eyes rolled and everything went black. It was like someone turned him off. His legs didn't support him and he tumbled to the ground unconscious, he had lost to much blood. And now he was paying for it.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan reached out with his good hand, grabbing her scruff an thrusting his head forward. It was a powerful headbutt, aiming to break the wolf's sensitive nose. Even though Maaebjan liked pain, he understood he had to finish this quickly, so he went for a nose breaking headbutt