Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I create Original OC names for you!

OG Blaze

Actually, can I have a more artsy name?

Yup, not a problem,

ShowCase

ArtVirtuoso

InstaImagine

Sketchalicious

TunedIn

Like any of those?

I might've went to bed if you don't get a reply

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, not a problem,

ShowCase

ArtVirtuoso

InstaImagine

Sketchalicious

TunedIn

Like any of those?

I might've went to bed if you don't get a reply

Thanks! I really like ShowCase. I will have to choose between that and quick sketch. Thanks, man! /)

Well, I currently don't have a picture of her, yet.   However, even though im good with OC names too, but need your help on this one.

This OC, is somewhat of a retired Historian/Archeologist, and is now a Librarian.   She will be featured in a fan film, but I wanted her to have strong knowledge on an unknown character I will have in that fan film.  I've tried a few, but don't seem to fit.  Think you can assist me?

Well, I currently don't have a picture of her, yet.   However, even though im good with OC names too, but need your help on this one.

This OC, is somewhat of a retired Historian/Archeologist, and is now a Librarian.   She will be featured in a fan film, but I wanted her to have strong knowledge on an unknown character I will have in that fan film.  I've tried a few, but don't seem to fit.  Think you can assist me?

Give me a bit, I'm in school,

If you dont mind, could I be in credits for OC name or something?

If you like and use the name.

No problem.  Take your time.

BTW, credits always go by (Voice, and Character Supervisor *which is basically the person who created it, so i'll definitely add you*)

Hi, I am here with something a little bit harder maybe ? If you could think of a really poor pony town name, like a village with a hundred inhabitants who barely have running water and food. 

If you don't do that it's ok :) Just a little challenge haha 

ElderDraftsman

Proefficient

Assimilatior

Dettirience

Xenitect

Do you want something more futuristic?

Or do you like those :/

Hi, I am here with something a little bit harder maybe ? If you could think of a really poor pony town name, like a village with a hundred inhabitants who barely have running water and food. 

If you don't do that it's ok :) Just a little challenge haha

Indigent

SourSavory

PoorVenue

SoreMind

Localation

Revenue

Like any of those?

ElderDraftsman

Proefficient

Assimilatior

Dettirience

Xenitect

Indigent

SourSavory

PoorVenue

SoreMind

Localation

Revenue

Like any of those?

Man, I love you. You just resolved all of my headaches. :D I'm gonna go for Localation but I also love Indigent. If I do post my fanfic one day, you'll be EVERYWHERE. Just kidding but I'm really gonna put your name a little bit everywhere to thank you :D 

ElderDraftsman

Proefficient

Assimilatior

Dettirience

Xenitect

Let me see the futuristic ones, so i can compare which is better.  So far though, I like Proefficient. 

Man, I love you. You just resolved all of my headaches. :D I'm gonna go for Localation but I also love Indigent. If I do post my fanfic one day, you'll be EVERYWHERE. Just kidding but I'm really gonna put your name a little bit everywhere to thank you :D

Thanks man I appreciate it.

I love using my creativity

Could I get a link to your Fanfic is you ever write or finish one

Let me see the futuristic ones, so i can compare which is better.  So far though, I like Proefficient. 

Trilliquant

Acinity

Velicent

Amplify

Seltruce

Adversity

Zenotrace

Like any of those?

Thanks man I appreciate it.

I love using my creativity

Could I get a link to your Fanfic is you ever write or finish one

Trilliquant

Acinity

Velicent

Amplify

Seltruce

Adversity

Zenotrace

Like any of those?

Love the choices.......gonna take some time to pick, but thank you.  :D

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Hey there! I'm kind of stuck, so maybe your suggestions could help me? <:

This is my oc!

img-2595640-1-VHzgJiy.png

img-2600141-1-iecLnfW.png-

For more drawings of her, see: http://mlpforums.com/topic/94716-tips-on-ponifying-my-human-oc/

My OC is a rather stubborn knight and very protective of those she cares about even though she doesn't always show it. She's very ambitious and wishes to be famous one day. She's very confident, but can be very taken aback when someone outshines her. Last but not least I'd say she's very adventurous, a little naive and she loves legends and myths. I hope that helps a bit?

Edited by CadetGrey

Hey there! I'm kind of stuck, so maybe your suggestions could help me? <:

This is my oc!

img-2595640-1-VHzgJiy.png

img-2600141-1-iecLnfW.png-

For more drawings of her, see: http://mlpforums.com/topic/94716-tips-on-ponifying-my-human-oc/

My OC is a rather stubborn knight and very protective of those she cares about even though she doesn't always show it. She's very ambitious and wishes to be famous one day. She's very confident, but can be very taken aback when someone outshines her. Last but not least I'd say she's very adventurous, a little naive and she loves legends and myths. I hope that helps a bit?

Yes, very much so yes.

I'll get right to work.

So what I came up with:

Prodijust

BraveBorn

RobustShield

StartStrong

StarStrong

Valiscious

GoldLoyalty

Like any of those? If not I can think some more.

Thanks, some of these sound nice! I'm just not too sure yet. I'd love to hear some more, if you wouldn't mind!

StarShield

Cherish

Vyrin

HonorBound

Barris

Cristique

How bout any of those?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rex!

Can you make a name for these 3 OCs I have? Hope it's not trouble.

post-26541-0-17452000-1400537090_thumb.jpg

post-26541-0-96089500-1400537155_thumb.jpg

post-26541-0-92347100-1400537179_thumb.jpg

The third one has a cutie mark, but the second and first don't. So can you also make a cutie mark for them 2?

The first one is a weather pony, and she clears the clouds with RD. I was thinking Grey Silva.

The second one loves to play in the sand and waves, since she was a filly. I was thinking Aqua Violet. If you think their good, great! :)

The third one is very adventurous, and loves the Daring Do books. She wants to be like Daring Do. Also her dad gave her the boots she was wearing before he passed. She is an orphan and she wants to be like Daring because Her dad was almost like male version of daring do. She reminds her of her father. ;)

post-26541-0-63466600-1400537579.jpg

Hi Rex!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The third one has a cutie mark, but the second and first don't. So can you also make a cutie mark for them 2?

The first one is a weather pony, and she clears the clouds with RD. I was thinking Grey Silva.

The second one loves to play in the sand and waves, since she was a filly. I was thinking Aqua Violet. If you think their good, great! :)

The third one is very adventurous, and loves the Daring Do books. She wants to be like Daring Do. Also her dad gave her the boots she was wearing before he passed. She is an orphan and she wants to be like Daring because Her dad was almost like male version of daring do. She reminds her of her father. ;)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sorry I took a while to respond to this, I'll try and start thinking about it a bit later considering I'm in school right now, but no doubt I will get it done I assure you.

Hey Rex! I would like you to name my OC since Nemesis Atlas is kinda unoriginal (If you've played Portal 2, you'll know Atlas, so I'm kinda like the evil version of him) and I use that just for Youtubing and gaming.

post-26950-0-01756600-1400679164_thumb.png

He's the evil version of Atlas from Portal 2. His cutie mark is the Aperture Science logo but color red

I'm sorry if I didn't like the name/s you suggested

But thank you if I did like them/use them in the future

I'm saying this because I don't want to repost again :P

Hi Rex!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

For the first OC:

BlueBlazer

CloudClear

Swift

GreySwirl

Silverslide

Goldswirl

Swifty

AfterClear

For the second OC:

Aquaholic

Waterborn

Waterwork

Violetsplash

SlowFlow

Hydratia

For the third OC:

Mint

Thrillist

Redfeat

Escapadest

Seekist

BlueCareen

Vintigo

Viral

Like any of those, if not I'll think a bit more.

I need help naming my Ponysona!

She's super hyper, bouncy, and bubbly, just like pinkie Pie. Her special talent is making lollipops and bonding ponies together! She works at Sugarcube corner. She loves to be there for her friends, and makes sure that everypony is happy! 

I'll give you a picture of her cuie mark and her.

post-26785-0-07805300-1400714701_thumb.png

post-26785-0-28097300-1400714702_thumb.png

For the first oc, I like cloud Clear

Second one, I like Violet Splash

Third one, sorry to make u think more, but I don't think any of those fit.. Could u think of more please? :squee:

For the first oc, I like cloud Clear

Second one, I like Violet Splash

Third one, sorry to make u think more, but I don't think any of those fit.. Could u think of more please? :squee:

Oh yes of course! I don't sleep until you're satisfied. As radical as that may sound. To be honest I might've been sorta half-ass when it came to that last OC name, but rest assured that I will find another name.