Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Johto Storm

Umbreon

@@Aerodynas, @@Umbreon

Jason was shocked at Allen's outburst towards Clair. He remained quiet as he knew this matter was probably tied to Allen's past and he did not want to pry. "Well, Clair is definitely upset now...." Jason said as Noi hugged his chest. He gently stroked the Noibat's ears before turning back to Allen. "I honestly did not expect to win, but I am glad I was wrong. Now, is there anything you would like to do?" He asked.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

"Me?" Allen asked, partially surprised from the offer. "Erm...well it's not like I had anything planned heh..." He then shrugged and attempted a smile with Jason. "Besides, you just beat your first Johto gym leader. Heck, I've lived here my whole life and I've never even done that. We should go celebrate or something."

Noi seemed to be pleased with the ear rub, nuzzling in a little more as a calming sound wave came from her ears. She was happy that her friend had won but what was more important on her mind was the sudden rumble of her stomach. The pokemon blushed in embarrassment before letting go and flying over to Allen who looked at her blankly before chuckling at the small frown. "Yeah yeah, sorry for not feeding you this morning Noi," he nodded before pulling out a bottle of Moomoo milk for Noi to drink.

"Anyways Jason, we should probably go heal Lumi and your Joltik. I'm sure they're pretty tired after such a battle." Allen proceeded forward past Jason towards the doors, glancing back at where Clair had disappeared to. Sighing, his eyes again faced forward in traveling to the pokemon center. His Noibat followed closely in his wake. 

(edited)

@@Leafeon,@@Vaporeon,  

The pair of Deerling look at each other before looking back to the psychic types.  The braver one trots forward and bleats happily, the more timid one hiding behind its braver counterpart.  At least they weren't hiding behind the Stantler anymore - in fact the larger Pokemon seemed to be wandering off a little, now that the braver Deerling was agreeing to talk to the psychic types.

--------------------

@@Leafeon,

Sneasel of course started to struggle as soon as the grass wrapped around its claws, though it seemed to freeze in place as Helioptile proceeded to pick up the Heart Scale with her mouth - which was currently in Sneasel's mouth.  With the other Pokemon essentially kissing Sneasel in order to steal the scale, the ice type seemed to lock up in place as a scarlet blush crept up its cheeks.  All signs of struggle ceased as Helioptile got away with the Heart Scale, Sneasel still standing in place with the grass around its claws...  Were its legs trembling slightly?

----------------------

@@Vaporeon,

Viro jumps up from where she had been sitting to follow Sable, a happy smile on her face.  "I heard everything!  Oh, this is going to be fun, it'll give me a chance to get to know you!  I know more about all the members of Storm than anybody!  If you wanna know more about anybody, you can just ask me whatever you need to know!  Heck, you haven't even met everybody yet!  Oh, and don't worry about the pace, I don't mind taking things easy!  As long as we get things done the boss won't care, so if we need to stop anywhere it's fine with me."  While she was talking, Viro helps lead Sable out of the base, pass towards where Yang was still guarding the entrance, and back out to Route 42.  

-----Route 42----

Route 42 is the stretch of land between Ecruteak to the west and Mahogany to the east.  Through the years it looks as though a number of bridges have been constructed over the small lakes on the Route - meaning it was no longer necessary to swim or surf across.  The biggest thing of importance would be the three entrances to Mt. Mortar.  (Sable and Viro are leaving through the eastern-most entrance.)

On the stretches of land between the lakes, a few Pokemon could be seen at rest.  An Ekans was coiled up basking in the sun, while a Mareep was grazing on some of the grass.  A Mankey sat near one of the lakes, looking at its reflection in the water, while a flock of Spearow were calling at each other from the tree tops.  A Whismur could be seen lurking near the center entrance to Mt. Mortar.  In the water, Goldeen were easily seen swimming around.  A Psyduck and Ducklett were also sitting in the shallow water near the shore.

-----------------

@,

Heracross

Heracross.  The Single Horn Pokemon.  With its Herculian powers, it can easily throw around an object that is 100 times its own weight.

((Okay, I can't find a freaking picture of shiny heracross that the forums will let me use.))

Gender:  Female                         OT:  Abigail                         Lonely Nature / Quick Tempered (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Horn Attack, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, and Pin Missle.  Can be taught Bullet Seed, Night Slash, Close Combat, and Megahorn with training.

Pineco #1

Pineco.  The Bagworm Pokemon.  It looks just like a pinecone.  Its shell protects it from bird Pokemon that peck it by mistake.

img-2655834-1-250px-204Pineco.png

Gender:  Male                   OT:  Abigail                           Docile Nature / Likes to relax  (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Rapid Spin, Self-Destruct, Bug Bite, and Spikes.  Could be taught Iron Defense, Explosion, Take Down, and Gyro Ball with training.

Pineco #2

((Not repeating the parts that are exactly the same))

Gender:  Female              OT:  Abigail                         Modest Nature / Somewhat stuborn  (Affects RP, not battle)

Pineco #3

Gender:  Male                  OT:  Abigail                        Careful Nature / Alert to sounds (Affects RP, not battle)

Suddenly the Pokeball holding the third Pineco would begin to glow before abruptly vanishing - Abigail currently had six Pokemon with her, and any others she captures will be sent back to the Professor's for safekeeping.

----------------

@@Glaceon,@@Aerodynas,

((Don't actually have anything to say to you two, just didn't want you to feel left out)) 

Edited by Umbreon

(edited)

@@Umbreon@@Sylveon,

Helioptile blatantly didn't care about the fact she had basically just kissed the Sneasel. In fact, if anything, that had been her goal. She didn't care so long as she got the heart piece. Landing gracefully behind the Sneasel, Helioptile let out a mocking cry, then raced off with the heart scale to find her trainer. 

This didn't take too long. Stella and Phanpy had wandered over to where Helioptile was. The electric type bounded up the back of her unsuspecting trainer. "Ah, Helioptile! There you are! You had me worried for a second..." Stella said happily, to which Phanpy nodded in response to. The girl then noticed the object in her pokemon's mouth, and gently grabbed it. "Hm... Is this the heart scale the move tutor was talking about? I mean, it's a heart, and a scale. Has to be, right?" Helioptile nodded, and grinned as she received a pat on the head. "Alrighty, then! Let's go back to Blackthorn then, hm?" 

Stella had completely forgotten about her company of Muna as she headed back to Blackthorn City. She had returned Phanpy to his pokeball, though left Helioptile out. It was the pokemon she was teaching the move to, after all. Quietly entering the house of the tutor, Stella cleared her throat before speaking. "Uh, hi again. Do you think I could teach something to my pokemon?" She asked, displaying the heart scale in her hand. "I believe Helioptile can learn Surf, right?" 

@@Umbreon@@Vaporeon,

As the Deerling Elgyem liked walked closer, Elgyem looked to portray some kind of positivety. Not too much, though. It was undetermined if Elgyem could even smile or not. Elgyem floated towards the brave Deerling and gently poked it's head with one of his censors. Elgyem was trying to radiate positive telepathy waves to the pokemon.

Edited by Leafeon

@@Aerodynas,

Jason nodded. "Let's go to the Pokecenter to recover for now, then maybe we could head to the nearby routes and check out the native Pokemon. How does that sound?" Jason replied to Allen as they walked towards the Pokemon Center.

When they arrived Jason returned Lumi and Joltik to their Pokeballs and handed them over to Nurse Joy. After a few minutes of waiting they were returned to him. He sent out his two Pokemon and both of them seemed to be looking in perfect condition. "You two feeling better?" "Joltik Jol!" "Glaci!" Both of the Pokemon replied happily.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

Allen waited patiently for the nurse to heal Jason's pokemon accordingly, watching Noi as she flew over and plopped down to watch the television. He couldn't help but chuckle until he saw Lumi and the Joltik appear from their pokeballs again. With a grunt from sitting around too much, Allen stood to his feet and walked over to his friends. "I'd take that as a yes heh," he answered friendly, kneeling down to rub Lumi's ear like he had before, curling it down to scratch her chin gently. "You're one tough pokemon, Lumi. No wonder those Durant didn't stand a chance against you," he complimented before turning to the Joltik with a slight irk. It's just another pokemon. It's not wild...Don't worry, it won't fly in your face. Bug pokemon always seemed to make Allen nervous, especially smaller ones. "Er...and your new friend definitely helped turn the tide for sure."

Standing back up and stretching, Allen looked over to Jason. "So the nearby routes for pokemon huh? Well, I'm following you then..." More and more it was becoming difficult to keep up his positive attitude towards doing everything and staying alongside Jason who in his short time in Johto had already received a badge by besting the best of his clan. Something inside Allen wanted to prove its worth to his friend...to everyone for that matter, but more and more the odds seemed to find him incapable. I'm not one to disregard champions but...I hope Lance was right...

(edited)

@@Umbreon,

"Great." Sable said passively. She was starting to wonder how this girl even got into Team Storm in the first place. She didn't seem like the type of person who would want to further Silver's goals despite what she saw at the Dragon's Den. "How many members does Storm even have? And why did Silver create it in the first place? I thought he was all buddy buddy with the champion, what's his name...Gold?" she asks while looking around Route 42.

She soon spots a Mankey sitting near one of the lakes and instinctively takes out a Pokeball. "Hold that thought." she tells Viro before throwing the Pokeball and releasing Rufflet. The eaglet looks around and fluffs it's feathers with it's beak before Sable speaks up. "We're in a rush Rufflet, let's make this quick. Use Peck on that Mankey." Rufflet ignores Sable's orders, instead scraping it's talons against the ground in an effort to use Hone Claws before flying up to the Mankey and suddenly jabbing at the fighting type with it's beak with Fury Attack. "Whatever floats your boat I suppose." Sable says to herself.

@@Umbreon,@@Leafeon,

"Ah there you are!" Cilla says upon finding Espeon further down the route. "Don't tell me your trying to find another Pokemon for me." she sighs. Espeon looks at her trainer slightly annoyed, afraid that Cilla would scare off the timid Deerling or cause the group of Stantler to come back. "You do have quite a knack for finding cute Pokemon though...Oh what the heck." Cilla reaches into her bag for some berries, as per usual, but soon realizes she was out. "Oh dear...Uhh alright so time for Plan B I suppose." she says before slowly walking up to the small deer Pokemon.

"Hello Deerling, I'm Cilla and this is my friend Espeon." she says in a quiet and soothing tone. "I'm sorry to say I do not have any berries at the moment but Espeon and I would love it if you accompanied us on our travels." she then looks over to Elgyem and the other Deerling. "It looks like your friend over there might be leaving as well. You wouldn't want to be left behind would you?" she asks while taking out a Pokeball.

Edited by Vaporeon

@@Umbreon

(I apologize for the delay)

Scooping the pokeballs off the ground, she turned to her krabby and clefairy, "sorry you two, time is of the essence!" She returned them to their pokeballs. She figured she could keep her vulpix out, as it was riding on her shoulder and would not slow her down. She turned north, and with a inhale of air, she took off running towards Ecrutek city. "Oh, wait, I'm leaving Cilla, Elias, and Al behind, aren't I? Awwww. I hope they catch up."

She ignored anything and anyone who might have been in Ecrutek, and stumbled into the pokemon center. She put her hands on her knees and caught her breath, before coming up to the counter, "aide, s'il te plait." She said, exasperated, to the nurse as she set her pokeballs on the counter.

@@Leafeon

A scuffling can be heard as the small old woman peeks over the edge of her desk, the thick lenses of her glasses reflecting the light as she looks towards Stella.  "Oh!  Yup, that's a scale alright!  Ya can just set it on the desk dearie, we'll take care of the rest!"  The Move Tutor shuffles around from behind the desk, wandering towards the doorway and motioning for Stella, and more importantly Helioptile, to follow her.  "Don't want ta do it inside, far too many books, don't want 'em to get wet..."

Shuffling slowly to a clearing near her house, the small old woman reaches for a Pokeball and tosses it towards the dirt.  With a flash of light a large Kingdra stood balanced on its tail, the Pokemon looking at its trainer patiently.  "Ready ta work, dearie?  We're gonna be teaching Helioptile how to use Surf."  Kingdra nods its head before turning and crying out towards Helioptile.  It spends some time speaking in that odd universal language of Pokemon, before turning and firing water from its mouth towards an open cliff-side.  The water quickly expands to a rather large wave, and the dragon turns to look at Helioptile expectantly after it goes off.

((Kindgra is attempting to teach Helioptile how to use Surf.  Please select a move to replace.))

--------------------

@@Leafeon

The Deerling recoils slightly when Elgyem prods it in the head, before shaking its head and bleating loudly.  In response it lifts up a hoof and attempts to bonk Elgyem on the head in return - not an attack, just trying to return the...  Strange gesture...  Without really thinking about the fact that it had hooves.  After prodding Elgyem in the head it would bounce backwards before hopping back and forth, watching the psychic type and waiting impatiently to see what the funny Pokemon would do next.

----------------------

@@Vaporeon,

The Deerling that Cilla had been talking to bleated nervously and backed up, lowering its head a little.  When the trainer spoke calmly and quietly it seemed to relax slightly, though it quickly turned to look towards the other Deerling when she pointed it out.  Watching its friend bounce around and trying to play with the Elgyem, it DID seem likely it would be leaving.  Deerling didn't particularly want to stay alone with the Stantler either...  Why, the little Pokemon's legs were starting to tremble just at the thought!  After a small pause the Deerling turns to extend its nose towards Cilla, and the Pokeball she was holding out.

Deerling.  The Season Pokemon.  Their color changes according to the season and can be slightly affected by the temperature and humidity as well.

250px-585Deerling-Spring.png

Gender:  Male                             OT:  Cilla                            Timid Nature / Quick to flee (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Double Kick, Leech Seed, Sand Attack, and Worry Seed.  Can be taught Feint Attack, Take Down, Jump Kick, and Energy Ball with training.

Ability:  Chlorophyll

----------------

@@Vaporeon,

The Mankey cries out at the sudden attack, rolling away to its feet before glaring angrily at Rufflet.  Mankey responds by using Fury Swipes in retaliation to the Fury Attack, seemingly willing to take the jabs from the bird's beak in order to respond with its claws.

Seemingly unconcerned that Sable was now in a battle, or even to check that the other trainer was listening, Viro continued to speak uninterrupted.  "There's twelve of us!  Well, I guess you would make thirteen.  And fourteen if you count the boss.  I really don't know the why the boss created Storm, I asked him once but his answer left me more confused than before I had asked...  Something about power, and doing it the right way, and I'm pretty sure he said something about a rebirth...  I don't really know!  He could probably explain better than I can.  Or one of the other members could, some of them are really smart...  You haven't really met any of them yet.  Er, don't tell Yiree I said that!"

--------------------

@,

The Pokemon Center seems quite busy today - in fact it would be a couple minutes before anyone could even get to Abigail.  Nurse Joy and her Pokemon seemed quite busy, and there were even a couple police officers standing by.  A couple doctors could be seen going in and out of a couple doors towards the back, looking like they'd already been busy for quite some time.  Something had obviously happened here recently.

Eventually Nurse Joy would notice Abigail and quickly swing by to pick up her Pokemon, bowing her head slightly.  "I'm sorry for the delay, we're quite busy at the moment...  Part of the Center has been converted into a medical wing for a couple of injured trainers, one of them is the town's Gym Leader.  Our equipment is set up more for Pokemon than for people, so we're a little frantic trying to make sure the doctors have everything they need.  Plus most of the Center's staff is busy healing their wounded Pokemon, we're sort of short-handed right now."  As she spoke, a Chansey had wandered over and taken Abigail's Pokeballs into the next room.  After a short delay the Chansey carried them back and held the tray up to Abigail, so she could reclaim her Pokemon.  "Again, I'm terribly sorry about the wait!"

-----Ecruteak City-----

To the south is Route 37, to the east is Route 42, and to the west is Route 38.

To the very north of the town, the remains of a once-impressive tower stood charred and ashen.  The Burned Tower, as that was what it was called, was currently occupied by a couple police officers searching around it while one stood near the entryway.  A short distance to the east the Barrier Station stood, with the Bell Tower rising up impressively from the trees behind it.

Towards the center of town, an impressive building with music coming from it would mark the Kimono Dance Theater.  A pair of trainers seemed to be waiting around near it, likely killing time.  They seemed to be debating about if they were going to go in or not.  A short distance away a building that looked recently constructed stood, a sign outside advertising in purple letters:  MOVE TUTOR.

The Gym lies towards the south of the town, though a hastily-made sign was taped towards the door.  Temporarily closed.

@@Umbreon,

In all honesty, Helioptile was a tad confused as to why her trainer was attempting to teach her surf. Helioptile was an Electric/Normal type. In no way was she related to water, save the dry skin ability. However, Surf didn't hit the user of the move or anything, so what was the point? Maybe taking out pesky fire and ground types? Whatever. Helioptile would have to trust in her trainer.

Helioptile had rushed out to the clearing a bit faster than Stella. Despite the fact she was confused about learning such a move, it was still a powerful move that would allow Helioptile to defeat her enemies much faster. Like that troublesome Zoroark, perchance. Magikarp wasn't too affected by Surf, after all. Stella joined shortly, curiously watching to see how a move tutor would work. 

Once Kingdra had used the move, Helioptile tilted her head slightly. She wasn't really sure as to how to use a water type move, but would try what she normally did. As her frills unfolding and face began to glow, Helioptile fired a similar move towards the cliff. The only difference was that it appeared to be slightly weaker, which made sense. "Great work Helioptile!" Stella called after her.

((Helioptile has now forgotten Charge, making her new movepool Surf, Parabolic Charge, Thunder Wave, and Grass Knot.))

@@Umbreon@@@Vaporeon,

Before Alery got any time to respond, Elgyem had started to broadcast where he was to Elias once again. "Ah. My apologies, but I believe I know where my pokemon is now. I appreciate the gesture, though." Elias then began to wander to where he believed Elgyem to be, thankfully not bumping into anything on the way there.

Before Elias had managed to arrive at the scene, Elgyem had been tapped on the head by Deerling with one of it's hooves. Elgyem faltered, forgetting it could hover temporarily, then began to hover once again. Not an attack, but that was weird for a Deerling to do. Elgyem didn't do anything, merely looked a bit disapproving.

Soon after, Elias had arrived. "Ah. There you are, Elgyem." He stated. Though not knowing Cilla was there too, he was soon informed of the Deerling who was bouncing about. "Hm? Another pokemon? Yes, that'd be good, I suppose. We could use a good battler." As he said this, Elias walked up to where the Deerling was, though he didn't look at it directly. "You wouldn't want to come with me, perchance?"

@@Aerodynas, @@Umbreon,

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply.)

Jason and Allen walked out of the Pokecenter with Lumi and Joltik following close behind. "So, from what I've heard there is an ice path somewhere here. That place sounds cool." Jason chuckled a bit at the joke he made; while Lumi's attention quickly turned to the two humans. Somewhere that is cold and frozen sounded wonderful. "Looks like Lumi would like to see it too."

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

Allen facepalmed to Jason's pun before looking at Lumi with a smile. "Yeah it's definitely cool in there. In fact, many of the dragon trainers from Blackthorn go in there to train their pokemon to adjust to the cold. Most of the time it isn't so bad for the others but me and Noi seem to have a much harder time. Type advantage you know?" he said in slight embarrassment as his eyes fell forward again towards the Ice Path. "It's the quickest way to Mahogany though and they just recently cleared a path.

Noi seemed very pleased to be with Lumi again, flying down and riding on her back. She held on in the Glaceon's hair between her ears, chittering happily for the ride though shivering to Lumi's cold. The cold made her frown a bit and whimper but Noi still held on to her friend.

Allen then glanced back at Noi. "It may be best if I return her before we go in there. She'd likely just latch on to the warmest thing she can find the whole way through. Noibats aren't like zubats...they can't really handle the cold."

(edited)

@@Umbreon,

Rufflet stops and tries to push the Mankey away by flapping it's wings and creating a small gust of air. "Good, Rufflet!" Sable says mostly ignoring what Viro had to say. "Now go in for a Peck attack!" Rufflet once again disobey's Sable and instead flies high into the air before dive bombing the ground a few feet from Mankey causing rocks to shoot up around the Pokemon and trap it. "Uhg, do I even need to be here right now?" Sable asks upon seeing the bird use Rock Tomb.

@@Umbreon,@@Leafeon,

"That worked out better than expected." Cilla says as she puts Deerling's Pokeball away. She turns her head when she hears Elias' voice. Strange, she didn't notice him as she made her way over here, he must have been right behind her the entire time. "Looks like he wants a Deerling too. I suppose I'll leave him to it." Cilla thinks as she begins to head back. "I'm going to head on to Ecruteak. We can all meet up at the Pokemon Center later." she tells Elias as she passes him. With that Cilla leaves Elias to catch the Deerling, and soon arrives in Ecruteak. "Hm. I hope Abigail and Alery don't get left behind." she thinks to herself. "I'm sure they'll be fine..." Cilla begins to look around the city. It was quite beautiful with it's old yet sophisticated air.

"Maybe I can go ahead and check the Dance Theater while I wait for everyone. That sound like a good idea to you, Espeon?" the Pokemon gives a slight nod clearly not caring one way or the other. "Thanks for the input." Cilla says sarcastically. Once Cilla reaches the theater she eyes the two trainers waiting outside for a moment before entering. Though she could tell something was wrong with those two it would have to wait. Getting information that could help stop Team Storm was top priority at the moment.

Edited by Vaporeon

(edited)

@@Umbreon,

Abigail stared awkwardly and absentmindedly as the nurse apologized to her. In time, a chansey came and brought a tray with her pokeballs, and she snapped out of her stupor and grabbed them, bowing slightly in appreciation of the chansey's help. She clipped the pokeballs to her belt, and looked around. "W-wait? You said the gym leader was injured, that'd be Morty, right? Aww... he's why we came here in the first place... well, thank you, Nurse Joy."

The girl walked towards a seat in the corner of the pokemon center, taking the moment to relax. She let out a sigh, wondering what was going on. Her head perked up, however, at a thought, and she reached for her holo-caster. "I was so busy yesterday... since I have the time, I probably should call her now." She quickly navigated to her contact list, and started an audio only call, bringing the device up to her ear. She didn't want it on speaker mode; best she have some degree of privacy, and there was some background noise going on with all the busy medical attention.

The phone rang for only a couple seconds, but Abigail couldn't help but feel as if though it was taking too long. She had sudden worries that now might not be a good time for the person on the other end. However, the call went through, and she smiled happily as she heard the voice speaking in her ear. "-ah! Abi? Hello?"

"Mhm!" Abigail hummed happily.

"Dear, it's so lovely to hear from you. Have you arrived at Johto then?"

"Oui!"

"We? Hmm, who's with you?" A second of silence passed, "ah, oh, right, you mean yes! My apologies."

Abigail giggled softly, "it's alright, Nia... actually, I got here yesterday, sorry I didn't call you last night."

"That's fine, Abi, of course you'd be exhausted on your first day. Though... I admit I stayed up a little later than usual last night waiting for you to call. Worry not, however, I was free to sleep in today."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, things have finally calmed down here, thankfully. There were some loose ends left, but we've gotten things settled these past few weeks."

"That's great, Nia!" The girl exclaimed, ecstatic. She lowered her voice again, however, remembering were she was, "so... um..."

"hmm, what is it Abigail?"

"so, you don't have to stay in Sinnoh for much longer then, right? Because, well..." her cheeks reddened, and her voice lowered to a whisper "I miss you."

"Aww... of course, I can't wait to get out of here, Abi. I've missed you so much, too. I want to be there beside you."

"Oh. Oh, yes, of course, Nia."  Abigail gripped her skirt with her left hand, suddenly nervous. She didn't know what to say; on the one hand, she really wanted to reunite with her. However, she wasn't sure how to inform Nia about what was happening, let alone want to get her involved with further danger. She must be exhausted still, after all; she deserved a reprieve. "It's just- I... being a trainer is turning out to be harder than I thought it would be..."

"Oh?"

"yeah... to be honest, Nia, I-I've kinda had to ask myself what you would do, just to keep on going. I think I'm getting in over my head, though..." rather than an immediate response, Abigail heard a faint giggling on the other end of the line. "hweh?"

"Oh, my apologies, dear..." the disembodied voice said, apparently regaining composure. "It's just... I found that humorous. Because... well, I've done the same."

"Huh? What do you mean? Nia, I didn't... why would you?"

"Relax, Abi. You don't give yourself enough credit, darling. I'm sure you can handle it, whatever it is."

"You think so?" Her grip relaxed and her breathing steadied, "oh, well... Then I will! Thanks, Nia!" Once again she heard a disembodied giggling.

"See, didn't take much convincing, did it? You'll be just fine. Still, I'll try to be there for you in a couple, if not few, days. I'll perhaps get an express flight, shouldn't take too long. Quite the shorter trip than from Kalos, at least."

"Mhm! I can't wait- oh, and... uh, I was just wondering... I got an eevee egg yesterday. They can change into a number of different things, right? Do you have any recommendations?"

"Oh? Well, I'm not sure. Whatever would fit your team. Though, I've always been fond of leafeon..."

"Leafeon, huh? Well, that does sound nice! I'll keep that in mind, thanks Nia! Oh, and... well, if you don't mind... if it's female, do you mind if I, well, name it after you? Uhh, never mind, that's an odd question."

"Hmm? No, Abi, that's not silly. I'd be honored, in fact. Though, I do warn you that it likely won't be a girl."

"Okay, then!" After she said that, however, a flash of light flashed out, Abigail's krabby popping itself out. "Oh! Jeanne..." She said, placing her holo-caster down to her shoulder. The krabby snapped its pincers, "koo-ky." "Hmm?" The krabby blew some bubbles, "koo..." It seemed to be trying to communicate something. She wasn't sure what, but the bubbles did remind her of a thought she had previously, "oh, Jeanne! Do you want to train?" The krabby snapped it's pincers again, seemingly in agreement. "Mm, alrighty!" She brought her phone back up to speak into it, "sorry, Nia. I have to go. I'll call or text you later..."

"Hmm? Alright, then. Talk to you later then, Abi. Love you."

The way the disembodied voice said that so casually surprised Abigail, but it was a pleasant surprise. It still seemed kinda funny to her say that to one another, but evidently the voice no longer seemed to have any reservations. She whispered quietly, with flush pink cheeks, "l-love you, too, Nia. Adieu."

Hanging up the phone, Abigail stood up, spirits lifted. She picked up her krabby, and walked to leave the pokecenter. She inhaled a deep breath upon leaving, and looked down at the pokemon in her arms. "Now, let's get to work..." She looked around the street, trying to find a relatively private spot in the city to train her pokemon. She pointed in a seemingly arbitrary direction, "over there!" She bounded away, ready to consult her pokedex as to how to teach her krabby some new moves.

((Bubble beam will be replacing Bubble. Mud shot replace Mud sport, and Metal claw replace vice grip))

Edited by Aged Rain

(edited)

@@Leafeon

Deerling hops back and forth eagerly, unaware that Elias couldn't actually see its antics, before rearing up on its hind legs.  The small Pokemon bleats at the trainer before jumping up and down again - it would seem like an obvious yes to anyone that was actually watching the excitable Pokemon.  In fact, Deerling didn't even wait for Elias to bring out a Pokeball.  Rearing up on its hind legs again it would prod forward with one hoof, trying to hit one of his empty Pokeballs.

Deerling.  The Season Pokemon.  Their color changes according to the season and can be slightly affected by the temperature and humidity as well.

img-2701490-1-250px-585Deerling-Spring.p

Gender:  Female                          OT:  Elias                                Brave Nature / Highly curious (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Double Kick, Leech Seed, Sand Attack, and Grass Whistle.  Can be taught Feint Attack, Take Down, Jump Kick, and Energy Ball with training.

Ability:  Sap Sipper

--------------------

@@Vaporeon,

Mankey cries out and starts to squirm, trying to escape from the rock tomb but being just a little too slow to avoid the attack.  One of Mankey's hands starts to glow as it begins using Karate Chop to try and break the stones.  It seemed to be working, but it would take it a minute to actually manage to get out of the rock tomb this way.  In the meantime, Mankey was trapped.

------------------

@@Vaporeon

Inside the dance theater, outside noises would be quickly drowned out by the gentle music.  On the stage five kimono girls were moving in time to the rhythm - it seemed as though they were in the middle of a show right now.  The seats were mostly full at the moment, as though most of the town were here watching the dance.  Upon hearing someone at the door a couple people in the seats closest to it turned to look at Cilla, but they quickly turned their attention back to the stage.  Many people in the audience seemed rather tense, though they looked relaxed watching the girls' peaceful dance.

------------------

@, @@Aerodynas, @@Glaceon,

((Don't actually have anything to say to anyone else, just want to keep everyone up to date :P)) 

Edited by Umbreon

@Aerodynas,

((OOC: Holy cow, sorry for not posting in a while, I have been busy and haven't really gotten a moment to compose a post.))
((OOC2: @Umbreon what page was the description post for the ice path posted?))

Jason remained silent a bit, as if he was thinking of something. "I think you should keep Noi out. She will adapt to the cold environment the more she is exposed to it. Trust me, it will help her more in the long run." He finally said to Allen. "That is just a suggestion though, I leave it up to you to do what you wish." 

Lumi walked next to Jason with Noi sitting on her. She could easily feel that her friend was shivering and so she did something that most people would not expect from an ice type. She made the air in her immediate proximity just a bit hotter, possibly enough so that Noi wouldn't be too uncomfortable.

(edited)

@@Umbreon

Since Stella now had a Helioptile with Surf, a Gyarados, and a Cubchoo, now would be as good a time as any to rechallenge Clair. There was no way she could lose, after all! Her team had grown very powerful very quickly, and she was honestly rather impressed with herself.

Waving goodbye to the move tutor, the girl headed to Clair's gym, returning Helioptile to her pokeball. Upon arrival, a sudden wave of nervousness washed over her. Clair was a bit... intimidating. Plus her gym was an odd field to work with. Gyarados could deal with the hot water, as he probably was too big to fit in it anyway, but Cubchoo certainly couldn't. And if she intended to use those two, which she did, she'd have to rely somewhat heavily on Gyarados.

But, best not let such things get the best of her. Taking a deep breath, the girl opened the doors to the gym and entered, hoping Clair was still there. 

@@Umbreon@@Vaporeon@

Thankfully, Cilla had actually told Elias where she intended on going. That was a nice change of pace. Such wouldn't be a problem if he had simply stated his blindness, but such a feat was not something he was particularly fond of. "Alright!" He called after her, momentarily taking his attention off of Deerling.

Deerling was clearly one of two things. A, excited, or B, annoyed. The pokemon was jumping around quite a bit, it sounded, as it also bleated once. Suddenly, the hoof noises stopped, something seemed to tug on his bag, and a click could be heard. "Elg." Elgyem stated, picking up the pokeball now containing Deerling and placing it in on of Elias' hands. "Ah! Most excellent!" Elias said, realizing what was going on, then standing up. "Alright, let's head to Ecruteak, then, Elgyem."

Upon arrival to the city of Ecruteak, Elias made his way to the pokemon centre, but not all the way. Elgyem instead directed his attention to somewhere further down the street. Elgyem had rather stellar vision, and the addition of the ability Telepathy gave the pokemon a firm grasp on it's surroundings. So, Elgyem led Elias further down the street, to where Abigail was. 

"Oh. Hello, Abigail." Elias said, upon meeting up with her. He wasn't exactly sure as to his location in regards to the pokemon centre, but Cilla must be around somewhere. They were probably just meeting up in front of the centre. "...Is Cilla around?"

Edited by Leafeon
  • Brohoof 1

@@Umbreon,

"Nice job Rufflet, just a little more!" Sable says to her Pokemon. Now that the Mankey was trapped it was indeed time to finish this. Rufflet flies up into the air once more and suddenly starts flying back down towards Mankey at high speeds while surrounded by white streaks. Rufflet was using a new move; Aerial Ace. Between Rufflet's high speeds and the Rock Tomb that trapped Mankey, the little fighting type was hit by the attack prompting Sable to get out a Pokeball. "I'll take it from here, Rufflet." she says before throwing the Pokeball at Mankey.

(I went ahead and just had Aerial Ace hit since it always hits in the games. Also Aerial Ace will be replacing Peck.)

@@Umbreon,

"Oh, sorry.." Cilla says embarrassed that she had walked into the middle of a show. She quickly looked around for an open seat. It seemed as if all the seats were full so Cilla simply stood in the back corner waiting for the show to end. "Hm. I can see why this place is so full, this is such a beautiful show." she whispers to Espeon. "Abigail and Elias would love it..." Cilla gasped as her eyes grew wide. She was suppose to meet the others at the Pokemon Center. Well it was too late now and frankly Cilla wanted to she this show to the end, the others would have to just wait.

@@Leafeon,@@Vaporeon, @@Umbreon,

"Yay! Très bien, Jeanne!" Abigail said, scooping up her krabby in a hug. The krabby pushed away and snapped its pincers irritated "koo!". "Heheh, no need to be embarrassed, mon'amie." She said, as she put it down. She brought her hand up to her cheek contemplatively, "huh... wait a minute, I wonder were the others are... I hope nothing happened back there without me."

Thankfully, her musings were answered by a certain boy coming up from behind. Abigail happily turned around and waved at him, "Oh, bonjour, Elias." She looked around, "umm, no, I haven't even seen Cilla. I thought she would be with you." She giggled nervously as she scratched the back of her head, "also, sorry I ran on ahead like that. An emergency came up..."

"Koo-ky!" The krabby cooed, and Abigail brought her attention to it. "Oh, but I did spend my spare time here, wisely, though!" She picked up the krabby and held it out proudly towards Elias, "I trained Jeanne in some new techniques!" "Koo!"

@

The fact Cilla was expected to be with him caused quite some worry for Elias. But, he best not dawn on the subject. She was probably just catching up, or something. "Needn't worry! I'm sure she's just catching up and we'll all be reunited soon." Elias said, sounding forcefully chipper. He was mostly trying to convince himself nothing bad had happened to Cilla. Abi didn't seem concerned at all.

Elias' thoughts of worry were swept away by the mentioning of teaching her Krabby new techniques. Abi must be a rather good trainer if she could simply teach her pokemon new moves on a whim in such a manner. Now that he thought about it, Elias hadn't battled with another trainer in quite some time. He was decent at battling, but had a severe handicap, making him subpar. Perhaps he would get better if he simply practised.

"Ah? You did? That's rather impressive." The boy chimed. "Perhaps you'd like to try them out against me? I have a new pokemon I'd quite like to use." With that, Elias began to reach for Deerling's pokeball. Deerling would be optimum for a fight with a water type like Krabby, but his motion was interrupted by a loud noise.

"ELG!" Elgyem suddenly exclaimed, tapping the hand Elias was attempting to grab Deerling's pokeball with. The tap was probably meant to be a slap, or something similar. "Eh? Elgyem? What's the matter?" Elias asked his pokemon, then remained quite for a moment. After a short pause, Elias brought a hand through his hair, then brought his attention back to Abigail. "I suppose if we are to battle, I'll be using Elgyem. I'll give you the first move." Elgyem had different ideas, however. Though Elias could have not possibly known, the pokemon began to glow blue, using Cosmic Power. 

@@Glaceon,

((Page 18 for the Blackthorn side, 19 for the Deep Cave.  No one's been to the final part yet.  Also I'm not sure if Aero is still going to take part in the RP - I've been chatting with him on Skype, but I think he may be done with forum RP'ing for a while.))

--------------------

@@Leafeon,

The Blackthorn Gym was eerily quiet, with very few trainers there at the time. Clair was nowhere to be seen, nor were the young trainers she had been tutoring yesterday.  A gym official is standing near one of the statues by the door, who smiles and waves Stella over as he enters.

"Hey there, champ in the making!  Looking to challenge Clair, huh?  Good luck, she's in a pretty foul mood today...  A visit from her cousin this morning followed by getting beaten by a challenger has set her off pretty well.  If you're still up to the challenge she's in one of the back rooms."

--------------------

@@Vaporeon,

Mankey.  The Pig Monkey Pokemon.  It lives in treetop colonies.  If one becomes enraged, the whole colony will rampage for no reason.

250px-056Mankey.png

Gender:  Female                         OT:  Sable                         Naughty Nature  /  Quick Tempered  (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Fury Swipes, Karate Chop, Screech, and Focus Energy.  Could be taught Assurance, Swagger, Cross Chop, or Seismic Toss with training.

Ability:  Vital Spirit

-------------------------

@@Vaporeon,

As the show continued, the kimono girls continued to move in a trance-like dance.  The music and movements seem to blend into one in a nearly timeless show, until the song gradually quiets down.  With a silent bow the kimono girls disappear as a curtain closes over the stage to let it be cleared for the next show, a smattering of applause going up from the audience.

Without much conversation, most of the townspeople stand up from their seats and start to file out of the theater.  A few of them spare friendly smiles towards Cilla as they walk by - most of them seem distracted, their thoughts somewhere else now that the music and dance was no longer there to distract them.

(edited)

@@Umbreon,

Cilla joined the crowd as they applauded the wonderful show put on my the kimono girls. She waited until everyone was gone before she left the corner she was in and started heading towards the stage. "I hope they don't mind me doing this..." Cilla thinks to herself as she pulls apart the curtains and walks through them. "Hello? I'm sorry to intrude but this is very important." Cilla hesitates before continuing. "I need to know about a group of people called Team Storm as well as information about Johto's legendary Pokemon." Cilla's voice had a tinge of nervousness in it.

Here she was barging in on these women that she had never met assuming they knew anything about these Storm guys. Of course since she had already made herself known so she couldn't just turn around and leave. No, Cilla would have to stay and hope that the girls would not only give her the information she wanted, but that they would not be mad at her for interrupting them.

@@Vaporeon,

"Good job Rufflet, return" Sable says returning the eaglet Pokemon to it's ball. "That was easier than expected. Come on, let's hurry up and finish this job." she says as she clips Mankey's Pokeball to her belt. "So Viro, would Silver have any objection to me challenging the gyms around here? It's kind of the whole reason I came to Johto in the first place." she explains while walking by Viro.

Edited by Vaporeon