MLP Forums Vs. Facebook

CharmingStallion

I would say I definitely prefer this site to Facebook by now... I usually only use Facebook for PM's and such anyway... I mean, I don't post often and mostly stick to PM's and small status' on here as well... But, I don't know... Something about this site just seems so much more... Inviting... Probably because of the fact how just about everyone on here is a brony, *I mean that is kinda the point of the site anyway...* and being how most of us are usually so very loving and accepting, I guess it just gives the vibe of actual "community" then anything else... Not to mention that, really the only things anyone seems to post on Facebook anymore, *At least among all of my friends on there* is mostly either just extremely depressive stuff, your average high school gossip, or just a bunch of comedic pictures with humorous quotes and such...

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the forums over Facebook. I check Facebook once in a while and all I ever see is people on my friend's list complain about stupid stuff that I have no interest in.

That or people talking to each other with hash tags in front of every word they say.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the forums over Facebook. I check Facebook once in a while and all I ever see is people on my friend's list complain about stupid stuff that I have no interest in.

That or people talking to each other with hash tags in front of every word they say.

I know them feels.. hashtags everywhere

• Brohoof 2

Forums of course. I use facebook to stay in touch with some friends that live abroad and don't have things like skype. Facebook is basically full of nonsense, annoying ads, annoying begging me to mention where do I live, study and work (buck You, facebook, for You I am caveman that has no job >:3), people who think they know everything, duckfaces and my annoying ex-friend that has become radical nationalist xD Forums all the way *hug* :D

• Brohoof 1

A latest article I read on cnet news stated Facebook is planning on adding short video ads in everyone's news feed that play automaticaly as people scroll by. I'm just waiting to see the floods of users leave when that happens :D

Oh, i don't care about facebook anymore. Only use it like.... once a month now. But seriouslu. Facebook has its vaules, and i say buck a bunch of that because i really don't care for facebook anymore. So... MLPforums is for me. :) i am on everyday, most of the day. Except for every other friday, and every saterday set aside form gaming with my friends and family. Hoping to get back to LARPing on sundays with my group again. Anyways...

MLPFORUMS ROCK!!!

We'll it's hard for me too choose i only use those two for these reason's:

1.I use facebook with my friends and family added and i use it too share and like and talk too my friends and family and see what the weather is a little or something funny or joining a group full of mlpfim fans or see what's happening on a news page.(We'll some people wanted me too add them but i did and i don't know why they wanted me too add them as friend maybe become my friend someday or we have stuff in common we'll i don't chat too them on facebook because simply i don't know them and my dad told me too stay off of facebook when i was 13 years old i belive he wanted me too be safe and i was stupid then but now my dad is ok with me on facebook and I'm not that stupid anymore and my dad got a facebook too and my mom and my two friends)

2,I use mlpforums too have a nice time and be helped and get too talk with bronies and pegausister's or if a female fan on mlpfim was a tomboy they would be called bropegasus or if some male fan of mlpfim was a tomgirl they would be called pegabrony.(I just combied thoese together if there was any tomboy and tomgirl fan of mlpfim it would sound good if there were named thoese)

I hate Facebook - no one uses correct grammar and spelling!! It drives me insane!  :angry:

Plus - the MLP Forums is better in every possible aspect.  :)

AND it has Ponies! You can't go wrong with Ponies. It's a proven fact of life! :D

• Brohoof 1

I barely go on my facebook. Its just alot of drama and stupid political memes. I prefer mlpforums alot more. Theres alot more material here that Im actually interested in.

I've set pretty much everyone of my friends who post political crap as "acquaintances".

• Brohoof 1

Facewhat?

I dislike it already. From a useful site it turned into some kind of "circle of reciprocal adoration", where people only throw various photos of self in various situations and various other people like it because "Hey it's my friend!".

I've lost any and all respect to this site a long, long time ago. It just feels completely blank nowadays, pointless. When I need something from someone, I just use my cellphone. I still prefer calling gf/people to talk with them rather than catch them on FB, what seems so artificial, boring and annoyingly exhausting at times.

That's why MLPF is better for me :P I have some kind of interaction with community at least.

Cheers~

Edited by Khajiit

Pretty much everything that needs to be said about Facebook.

I dislike treating my MLP Forums profile like a Facebook profile. I do check it every day but I only come here to post things that matter to the fandom or general interests others in the fandom may connect with me on. I don't post when I wake up, when I go to bed, what my cat did, when I'm depressed, or any of that unless it affects my participation on these boards. I even wrote a blog about it: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1581/entry-10268-the-chaser-era-begins-also-youll-never-see-it-in-chaser/ .

Edited by WindChaserPegasus