Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I may or may not be addicted to blind bags...

Emmigator

(edited)

At least you've admitted it, and that's the first step towards solving the problem. :)

All i can say is thank god for cheap stores like 5 below because otherwise i would be spending 5$ each on them at hot topic xD

Edited by Emmigator
  • Brohoof 2

I like collecting all the blind bags and figurines.

I have every wave except for the nighttime wave (only have twilight from that) and the newest wave which I only have four of the ponies from. I also have most of the figurine sets.

Here's a lot of my figurines

post-11698-0-60309300-1395278402_thumb.jpg

I like collecting all the blind bags and figurines.

I have every wave except for the nighttime wave (only have twilight from that) and the newest wave which I only have four of the ponies from. I also have most of the figurine sets.

Here's a lot of my figurines

attachicon.gifIMG_2955.JPG

-launches myself at you-

SHARE YOUR GIFTS, OH MAGICAL COLLECTOR.

jus kidding c; so jelly though <3 

-launches myself at you-

SHARE YOUR GIFTS, OH MAGICAL COLLECTOR.

jus kidding c; so jelly though <3 

Luckily the Meijer in my area sells them for 1.99 (or close to it) so it's not as expensive as other places , like target and such, although I bought some online because I got hooked starting with the glitter crystal wave batch.

Luckily the Meijer in my area sells them for 1.99 (or close to it) so it's not as expensive as other places , like target and such, although I bought some online because I got hooked starting with the glitter crystal wave batch.

man lucky duck o; i have to buy them for 2.99 

but i love them enough to keep going 

just the pegisi though c; and a couple other unique ones...but mainly just pegisi~

man lucky duck o; i have to buy them for 2.99 

but i love them enough to keep going 

just the pegisi though c; and a couple other unique ones...but mainly just pegisi~

yeah I kind of got bit by the gotta-catch-em all bug. Although I've more or less given up getting the nighttime wave as it never appeared at meijer and I guess I missed it at the other stores. and I"m not sure I wanna pay the super expensive cost on ebay and have to search for all the nonmane 6 ponies of that group ( I don't get doubles) 

I remember when I dropped $20 on those in one go at a meetup. I was like 'ffffff I keep getting weird background ponies I gotta get a main character'! My last bag before I was out of spending cash I finally got a main character... Fluttershy, my least favorite at the time. Still, worth.

That said I barely have 1/4th the amount of blind bag ponies you do, holy crap man.