Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Strangest Addiction

Derpy Azusa

Dr Pepper. Totally addicted. I've actually been weaning off of it and substituting Sprite recently, because Dr Pepper barely tastes like anything to me anymore. My tastebuds are num to the delicious flavor.  :(

I never agreed more on Dr.Pepper once when I first tried it's cherry-like flavor, I started to love the drink!

And my 2nd addiction has got to be late night playing Team Fortress 2 with some MLPeeps

This is REALLY weird but... I like licking people. Like, not sexually or anything... but I just love to lick people. Almost in the same way that animals groom themselves. It makes me feel tingly and sometimes turns me on.

I'm surprised, though... I haven't had a hairball yet.

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm basically addicted to this website, I spend so much of my free time here. It's just so addicting >_<

I've also been somewhat addicted to Cheez-its lately, they're just so good :3

• Brohoof 2

If anyone's ever played Rollercoaster Tycoon, I'm sure they'll know how I feel. That game is so fucking fun. Every time I rediscover it, I'll play it non-stop for like a week straight.

• Brohoof 3

If anyone's ever played Rollercoaster Tycoon, I'm sure they'll know how I feel. That game is so fucking fun. Every time I rediscover it, I'll play it non-stop for like a week straight.

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.

Finally... Finally, I have found someone who knows my feeling. Game's addicting! That post speaks to my SOUL! ;_;

• Brohoof 2

Picking at my nails and toenails.

Disgusting and unhealthy,but it's a hard habit to break for me.Especially the toenails.It just feels good when I tear them off for some reason. :v

I thank God that I'm alone. I hate my toenails so much. I've lost three of them due to the habit. And I got staph in my finger once recently.

Dude, I started playing Rollercoaster Tycoon again about 2 years ago and i played for like a few months straight every single day, it was so damn addicting.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, I started playing Rollercoaster Tycoon again about 2 years ago and i played for like a few months straight every single day, it was so damn addicting.

I think I played it every day for years on end at one point. Then it got even more addicting... when I got Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.

Is it messed up that I'd take people, put them on a long path, make tons of food places and drink places (no restrooms, though), make them go on ultra-nauseating rides, and have them puke like crazy, only to delete the path leading the park entrance in order to doom them forever?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm addicted to eating uncooked spaghetti. It's just so crunchy and amazing and tasty and delicious that I couldn't stop eating it if I tried. I think I need help. 

Almost forgot, Calpol. Calpol is the nectar of the gods. It's this amazing cough syrup for children and I've been hooked on it since my first taste. 

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I sniff chicken brouillon paste.  It's good!

I'm a chain chewer of stick gum.  I'll keep one piece in my mouth for five hours, just to get that chewing!

I'm sure there are more, but my body and mind are so accustomed to my weirdness I don't even thing they're extraordinary.

EDIT: Oh yeah!  I also collect Build-a-Bears and Webkinz - I have at least 30 of each.

Edited by ping111

Hmmmm..... this is hard. Because I have a lot of addictions and it's hard to tell which one of them is "strange" because to me they are not strange. To me there just normal it's other people who might think they are weird. But, I will give this my best shot.

1. For the Longest time I was addicted to Land Before Time. I watched every single one of those movies and even the show they had on r a Cartoon Network for a while.

2. I am addicted to Baseball, I eat, sleep, and breathe Baseball.

3. I am a 30 year old Male who still collects plushies.

I guess you could say I'm "addicted" to a few things....

1. RAMEN! Best. Food. (other than tacos.) EVER.
  2. Tacos. Again Best. Food. EVER.
  3. ANIME! Not as much as Write Worthy, but whatever...... ANIME's SO AWESOME! I could name the ones I like but it might take awhile....
  4. Ponies. Nuff said.

I don't have any food addictions, or drug/alcohol/tobacco addictions, but I do have some odd quirks...

1. snow: I get giddy whenever I see flurries of snow. and the harder it snows the better/more distracted from reality I get. I don't care if I spend hours shoveling it.

2. heavy rainstorms: when it rains, I must go outside if I can. unless it's a thunderstorm, then I usually stay in.

3. (and possibly the strangest) perfectly round objects: symmetry pleases me, and spheres have infinite lines of symmetry. I'm also a math geek, and I just like the geometry of them, not to mention that pi is a fun number to think about. and I like how it feels to hold them. and I like how smooth and shiny they are. and... I'll just stop there.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm addicted to Mountain Dew, I have a can of it every day, and I'm even drinking a can right now.  I always get a 24 pack of the stuff and replace it whenever I run out.  I think I'm also addicted to cars if you can even be addicted to them.  For me, I'd rather have multiple older cars than just one new one, and sometimes I'd find myself looking up random car facts on Google.  Did you know the first car with air conditioning was a 1948 Packard?

Edited by Rolls Royce

well, there is this one candy that they sell here, the name is Finnish so i wont even bother trying to spell it xD
but its small candy, but whats to special about it is that it contains lot of tar :3
and i love the smell of tar so its a win win. and it taste glorious ;3;

img-1232190-1-dr_pepper.jpg

Yeah I said it I am freaking addicted to this stuff its like drinking the best thing of all time. Anyone who does not like dr.pepper must have some messed up taste buds.

Alright another Dr.pepper lover! Im actually the only one in my family that loves Dr.Pepper and its cherry-like taste to it. B)

my reaction to first trying it: 'drinks its' OMG THIS IS AMAZING! :D

My weaknesses are honey buns and Arnold Palmers. If I have the opportunity, I can't help but buy them. Lately, my addiction has been cheese burritos from 7-11. So good... Also, bagels. Bagels are... just... *drools*

Strangest? Umm...plague doctors!

I just love their history, looks, everything about them. Also, old "rusty gold" as the pickers put it. Ah! I know my strangest....it's...umm...feet...

I think feet are facinateing...I was a calendar with just feet...

• 3 weeks later...

I was actually addicted to drugs and alcohol for a while, anything self destructive would just make me feel...I dunno, big. I live in a pretty bad city.

I haven't exactly gotten over that yet. But a less serious addiction for me would have to be music, I need to listen to it in the car and whenever I'm on my own, other wise I get anxious. And Monster - the energy drink, that stuff has me hooked. derpy_emoticon2.png

I got an addiction to watch some show about gay rainbow horses.

I got an addiction to the smell of burnt things, the smell is just so strong C:

• Brohoof 4