Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Strangest Addiction

Derpy Azusa

Generally, I have an addiction. (It's true, guys!)

My addiction? The internet. I spend way too much time on it, much more than I should.

• Brohoof 4

I got an addiction to watch some show about gay rainbow horses.

I got an addiction to the smell of burnt things, the smell is just so strong C:

lol

Our furnace smells strongly of burnt something, and I can't help but to take a deep breath of it when it's lit. It just smells so good to me.

Besides being addicted to a show for little girls, I have a strong addiction to caffeine, if I don't any in about a day i sorta start getting angry.

let´s see... I was addicted to nutella (quite a long time ago) and I was addicted to tf2 (not too long ago)...

and my little pony of course, but nothing bad about that xD

but you guys can make a club of people who like burning things.... o_O

I may be young, but in minecraft I have an addiction to drugs.

You could say that having a plugin which turns sugar into crack and green dye into weed is the best plugin ever, which it is since the buffs you get from it are extraordinary.

You cant really take in too much of it though, or you'll get some horrid debuffs.

--

Besides that, I also have a bad addiction to listening to music.. at about 100% volume.

Ive been doing that for around 2 years now, going from skullcandy's to samsungs, and then to beats.

+ having the beats audio sound card to go with it makes it 10 times louder then on an iphone or android smartphone.

One addiction I never expected to get is ponies; the show, fanart, fanfics, posting on here, it is all good. One I have long struggled with is food I like to eat and of course appreciate a good meal. Unfortunately in times where I am angry, depressed or even occasionally bored I have a habit of using food as a bit of crutch to make me feel better for a little while.

Nightfall pretty much said it for me. I am addicted to the internet, more specifically; Role Playing.

Now, its not all bad, it gets me writing and reading and what not but I do need to spend less time on the internet...

I'm addicted to Mountain Dew. 

Anytime I've got money in my pocket and I'm near a convenience store I always buy as much as I can.

Then I drink it all night While I play TF2. tongue.png

Every since I got my own laptop, I've been addicted to the internet, and thanks to my internet addiction I became a pony addict as well. Before all of this happened I had always been a Lego addict and still am.

My parents once suspected that I sniff glue because I use super glue all the time. I DON'T have solvent addiction; I use super glue to fix things all the time, its just that the packaging is too crappy and the glue dries up quickly. 

And like most people, I am addicted to sleeping and a good meal!

Edited by Flip

i guess my addictions would be caffeine, and World of Warcraft...or any general RPG that catches my interest really.

And like most people, I am addicted to sleeping and a good meal!

yeah, those are good things too. especially after a long day at work, having a hot meal, and a good night's sleep, really helps prep me, for the next day...unless it's an off day, then I don't really need prepping for that. :P

• Brohoof 1

Eggs, if I don't have at least a couple in any form every day I become violently ill. Like so ill you thought I had bubonic plague.

My mom ate eggs the whole time she was pregnant so I'm sure it has something to do with that. Don't get me wrong I eat other foods during the day but breakfast is always at least two eggs and a bagel.

Hello!

Can you call, guitar playing an addiction!? :P

tumblr_mhnsakfLQx1rm454xo1_500.gif

Yes, well, a little bit of these forums have evolved into an addiction, other than that, i don't seem to have any sort of real, concerning, problematic addictions...

• Brohoof 2

I got an addiction to watch some show about gay rainbow horses

mlfw2108-odT4B.jpg 

Well, i could also say that I'm addicted to the Interwebs. But mostly of my time wasted (more than 80%) is working with stuff.

Oh, and I'm addicted to wubs happy.png 

Favorite Genres: 

• Glitch / Glitch Hop
  • Drum n Bass
  • F-Dubstep
  • Trap
  • P-Rave
  • Chillout'n
  • D&B House
  • (Not main)
Edited by Arcium

I'm addicted to Gaming (WoW and Minecraft mostly tongue.png) Smoking (only generally do that at college though) and sleeping :3 can never get too much of it ^^

btw when I said smoking on my past reply I meant Tobacco ¬¬ i feel like such an idiot now for not realising it and apologise if people where confused? ¬¬

Edited by FunkiiPanda

I've an abnormal addiction to the drink Tango Cherry. It's UK-exclusive, I think, so you may not have heard of it - but I absolutely love it. Sweet, refreshing, fruity and delicious, with no health disadvantages. I drink it all the damn time :)