Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Strangest Addiction

Derpy Azusa

1. Cheddar cheese. I will break off a block, and just eat it. And it's not a small block, either.

2. Croutons. If they weren't expensive, I'd never stop eating them.

3. Chocolate, frozen solid. Best way to eat it :P

4. Marijuana. Joking! I've never done it in my life, I just had to say it xD

So, that's mine. :P

I will have to try bread crumbs sometime :P

• Brohoof 7

Hmm, probably my strangest addition is scarfing down Nutella. It tastes AMAZING, and my throat hurts afterward, but it's worth it.

It all changed when my family set up an intervention  :(

Edited by Vallo
  • Brohoof 2

1. Cheddar cheese. I will break off a block, and just eat it. And it's not a small block, either.

2. Croutons. If they weren't expensive, I'd never stop eating them.

3. Chocolate, frozen solid. Best way to eat it :P

4. Marijuana. Joking! I've never done it in my life, I just had to say it xD

So, that's mine. :P

I will have to try bread crumbs sometime :P

Don't get the plain ones those are disgusting :P they need to be seasoned those are the bestest ones and Frozen chocolate is the best as well

• Brohoof 1

Don't get the plain ones those are disgusting :P they need to be seasoned those are the bestest ones and Frozen chocolate is the best as well

I know! But chocolate is so expensive where I live :( 

I just moved, and it's probably 50-75% more expensive than it was in the states :(

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, probably my strangest addition is scarfing down Nutella. It tastes AMAZING, and my throat hurts afterward, but it's worth it.

It all changed when my family set up an intervention  :(

LOL Nutella Intervention xD thats epic lol but ya that is bucking good 

I know! But chocolate is so expensive where I live :(

I just moved, and it's probably 50-75% more expensive than it was in the states :(

I sorry those bucking rips off -_- I'm sorry that bucking sucks

• Brohoof 1

LOL Nutella Intervention xD thats epic lol but ya that is bucking good 

I sorry those bucking rips off -_- I'm sorry that bucking sucks

Yeah, all the chocolate in Nicaragua is imported, so they charge a bit more. And on top of that there's a 16% sales tax! :o What's up with that?

• Brohoof 1

Listening to pony music all day and night, oh wait, that's not a strange one, I think it is a great one.

I would say my strangest addiction is almost going insane when I have nobody to talk to, internet or not, sort of like Party for One with Pinkie Pie...... Hm.

Yeah, all the chocolate in Nicaragua is imported, so they charge a bit more. And on top of that there's a 16% sales tax! :o What's up with that?

That is bucking crazy, that would mean 50 cents more for a candy bar sometimes!  :o That's proposterous!

• Brohoof 3

THAT'S A BUCKING RIP OFF -_- THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL THOSE RIPS OFF GAHHHH I'D SUE THEM I'M SORRY I'LL SEND YOU THE BIGGEST CHOCLATE BAR EVER

• Brohoof 1

Strangest addiction? I'd say mine would have to be putting ketchup on almost anything meat-related. It doesn't matter if it's pork, beef, chicken, etc. I used to think it was just a taste, but now I almost have to have it o.o

• Brohoof 1

Listening to pony music all day and night, oh wait, that's not a strange one, I think it is a great one.

I would say my strangest addiction is almost going insane when I have nobody to talk to, internet or not, sort of like Party for One with Pinkie Pie...... Hm.

That is bucking crazy, that would mean 50 cents more for a candy bar sometimes!  :o That's proposterous!

Well, it's like 60 cent's at walmart, and a buck here.

Insert useless filler text here, just like any horrible person would do. Wah.

THAT'S A BUCKING RIP OFF -_- THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL THOSE RIPS OFF GAHHHH I'D SUE THEM I'M SORRY I'LL SEND YOU THE BIGGEST CHOCLATE BAR EVER

AWWW I'd love you forever :) <3

But seriously, ice cream bars are so cheap here that it totally makes up for it :D 

They are about 40 cents, or 'dies cordobas.'

Giggles ;) sorry hunnie but I'm lesbian xD and I already like some one whos a member here <3 and when ever I talk to her I get butterflies gahh just thinking about her I get butterflies :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

I'll be perfectly honest: I'm addicted to Tums. Yeah, what you take when you have a stomach ache/heartburn. They taste so damn good. I actually had to switch to mint flavored ones so I wouldn't eat them all.

• Brohoof 2

I have a few addictions. One fo sho is Nutella. I eat a nutella sandwich almost daily...before I go to bed. I can't go to bed without its goodness.

I'm also addicted to NASCAR (if that even counts as an addiction lol). Mention it to me, and I will talk for hours.

Edited by Starflower
  • Brohoof 2

I used to have a major sugar addiction. Not even sugar in candy and sweets, I'm talking about actual sugar.

You'd think someone would use a cup of sugar in baking a dessert or something, no, I once took a cup of sugar and ate it.

• Brohoof 2

Either my love for animals or my love for anything aquatic. I have a mermaid table with shells I found on the beach as a child, mermaid ceramics, a Galileo thermometer and tons of other ocean related trinkets. When I graduate from college, my goldfish, will swim around in his aquarium with the friends I get him. People call me a mermaid because I love water so much.

I also dream of having a huuuuuuuge house one day just so I can fill it with animals. I already have cats, dogs and fish, but I'd also want bunnies, turtles(Depending on my state... In some states, they are illegal! O_O), frogs and so much more!

• Brohoof 2

I realize I have yet another "strange" addiction: My Little Pony. I can't get enough of it, so I joined a forum such as this one. That leads to my other addiction: this forum. I find myself constantly checking it! These are good addictions in my book, however :D

• Brohoof 1

The number eight. I eat, sleep and breath eight. I count my steps in eights, type each character at least eight times and play a song eight times before moving on the the next one. It's my curse, basically. However OCD makes me do it constantly and there seems to be no cure.

• Brohoof 1

1) Air, I just can't seem to get enough of it, Exspecailly this soo called "clean air",
2) Sleep, sign me up for 12+ hours day/night
3) Food, Mosly anythign that is edible. (uselly eat ever 2/3 hours) sad thing is Im going to die like MJ/Jobs did. Skinny. I'm a mare 95lbs, 5'5 ft

4) Software, Im downloading like tommrow could end. And Just when you think I could have it all. I find more!!!!

5) Summer, Face it; up in the north we just don't get enough of it. Were's my happy pill?

6) Looking at my self in the mirror. It's like ww3. Easy to get into. Impossible to pull out of, or in my case; Pry my self away from.

7) Anything Evolving anesthetics. Three years in a row I had 6 diffrent surgerys that all required "being put under" and man is it the best sleep I ever had.. I wish I coudl buy a shot of that over the counter. I have one ever night.. Or any time I want to be unconscious for that mater. its like 4+ hours of uninterrupted sleep. Until the moment you wake up and have to face reailty again.

Fun Fact : Im soooo good I scream my own name.

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 1