gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Toph is known to be on the level of King Bumi in EarthBending. I don't think a simple sandthrower is going to be much of a problem. And BTW, don't ask me to watch videos. I only get so much data since I prepay. And I sure as hell don't wanna use it watching videos of....blech... Naruto.

Toph is known to be on the level of King Bumi in EarthBending. I don't think a simple sandthrower is going to be much of a problem. And BTW, don't ask me to watch videos. I only get so much data since I prepay. And I sure as hell don't wanna use it watching videos of....blech... Naruto.

Simple sandthrower...

uh, quick question: when's the last time you watched Naruto?

• Brohoof 1

On 1/10/2015 at 10:17 AM, Pinkie Pie Rules said:

Ha! A simple sandthrower? Gaara doesn't just throw sand. His sand is way more deadlier than you think.

All he needs to do is trap Toph with a sand coffin, and she's crushed, just like this poor bastard.

gaara-o.gif

Do I detect a hint of hate towards Naruto?

Edited by Panzy

I am not trying to troll you or piss you off. I'm just telling you not to get mad at an opinion based sprite fight.

And to stop letting *ooh anime* bias prevent you from seeing a character like Kirby or Toph's full potential.

The only biased person here is you lol.

Says the guy that went on a multi page trade about how Goku should have beat Superman, a battle that happened in the first season.

And that makes me biased how? Do you not see how inaccurate that battle was? There were many errors with the so-called research they did.

And the fact that you think Twilight and Pinkie Pie could beat Naruto and Luffy proves that you're so big a fanboy of them that you don't want to accept that they would lose to Naruto and Luffy. I ADORE Twilight and Pinkie Pie. But even I see how outclassed they would be against them. And for that matter can Pinkie Pie even fight?

I AM a Goku fanboy and a DBZ fanboy when it comes down to it. I admit that. In fact I already admitted it. But I know for a fact that Goku is alot more powerful than Screw Attack made him out to be.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 2

And that makes me biased how? Do you not see how inaccurate that battle was? There were many errors with the so-called research they did.

And the fact that you think Twilight and Pinkie Pie could beat Naruto and Luffy proves that you're so big a fanboy of them that you don't want to accept that they would lose to Naruto and Luffy. I ADORE Twilight and Pinkie Pie. But even I see how outclassed they would be against them. And for that matter can Pinkie Pie even fight?

I AM a Goku fanboy and a DBZ fanboy when it comes down to it. I admit that. In fact I already admitted it. But I know for a fact that Goku is alot more powerful than Screw Attack made him out to be.

Superman is weak to kryptonite and nothing else. Goku has been killed by other things.

Pinkie Pie bends the laws of physics to her own will. If you don't think they have anything to fight with, you need to walk Amy vs. Pinkie and play Fighting is Magic/Super Smash Ponies (when it comes out) - as for Twilight, you really think he alicorn magic couldn't help her? She can teleport around the field faster than Luffy can stretch those arms of his. Naruto on the other hand, is just a weak little Ninja boy. Nothing more. So what if he can make clones? They can be killed with one well placed shot.

I'm telling you not to get so salty about battles. Get over it, and stop letting anime bias get in your way of the facts. Toph can bend sand, and she can bend metal and earth. Any sand Gaara throws at her can be rendered immobile by her abilites. Furthermore she's been known to bend rocks, sand, and metal on a molecular level.

Superman is weak to kryptonite and nothing else. Goku has been killed by other things.

So? That still doesn't mean or prove that he's more powerful than Goku. And again Superman is NOT invincible. He CAN and HAS taken physical damage before without being weakened.

Pinkie Pie bends the laws of physics to her own will.

Since when?

If you don't think they have anything to fight with, you need to walk Amy vs. Pinkie and play Fighting is Magic/Super Smash Ponies (when it comes out)-

Those are not even canon...Pinkie Pie could only throw cupcakes at best...And I thought that game was cancelled last time I heard.

Lots of those MLP VS Sonic character fights were garbage accept for the comedic value. Knuckles could beat Applejack without even going super. He is far stronger than her physically.

as for Twilight, you really think he alicorn magic couldn't help her? She can teleport around the field faster than Luffy can stretch those arms of his.

You are getting mixed up. The earlier fight we discussed was Twilight VS Naruto and Pinkie Pie VS Luffy. I am aware that Twilight could beat Luffy.

Naruto on the other hand, is just a weak little Ninja boy. Nothing more.

And that right there shows that you don't know jackcrap about Naruto lol. Naruto is VERY strong. Especially when he uses his demon. Plus he recently took on a freaking GODDESS.

So what if he can make clones? They can be killed with one well placed shot.

True but Naruto can do much more than that. He's also got Rasengan.

I'm telling you not to get so salty about battles. Get over it, and stop letting anime bias get in your way of the facts. Toph can bend sand, and she can bend metal and earth. Any sand Gaara throws at her can be rendered immobile by her abilites. Furthermore she's been known to bend rocks, sand, and metal on a molecular level.

For the last time I am NOT biased...I was only pointing out inaccuracies with Screw Attack. Screw Attack has proven very unreliable as well as inaccurate. If you want a reliable and trustworthy source use something like comicvine or wikipedia etc.

I will admit that I am pretty ignorant of Avatar The Last Airbender though as I am not a fan of the show.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

So do we all agree that Gaara should win, unless they botch this up too?

@ Pinkie Pie Rules

@ Asbel Lhant

If you don't know much about what each character came from (which you've both stated you don't), then you really don't have a right to talk shit....

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie is slightly faster and a lot stronger than Luffy, and also has pre-cog to amp her speed further. Her complete lack of fighting experience and inability to control her 4th wall abilities is the only thing that doesn't make this a stomp.

Any version of Naruto that's sage mode or stronger completely and utterly obliterates an unboosted Twilight.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie is slightly faster and a lot stronger than Luffy, and also has pre-cog to amp her speed further. Her complete lack of fighting experience and inability to control her 4th wall abilities is the only thing that doesn't make this a stomp.

Any version of Naruto that's sage mode or stronger completely and utterly obliterates an unboosted Twilight.

Alicorn Twilight tho

She's immortal.

• Brohoof 1

Just to simply know, what's Pinkie Pie's strength feat please.

• Brohoof 1

Explanation please. For the first part I mean.

Alicorn Twilight tho

She's immortal.

Dude seriously if you're not trolling then I almost feel sorry for you...You really need to do research...All these comments of yours are so inept...

Eternal Youth =/= Eternal Life

So do we all agree that Gaara should win, unless they botch this up too?

@ Pinkie Pie Rules

@ Asbel Lhant

If you don't know much about what each character came from (which you've both stated you don't), then you really don't have a right to talk shit....

I used to watch Avatar The Last Airbender but it was too boring for my taste so I stopped. So I do know at least some of Toph's capabilities.

Dude seriously if you're not trolling then I almost feel sorry for you...You really need to do research...All these comments of yours are so inept...

Eternal Youth =/= Eternal Life

I used to watch Avatar The Last Airbender but it was too boring for my taste so I stopped. So I do know at least some of Toph's capabilities.

Celestia has been around for thousands of years. Pretty safe to say she's immortal. Same with Luna.

Yeah, I'll bet. You probably only watched up to episode 4. Go binge-watch the series then tell me Toph is not badass

• Brohoof 1

Just to simply know, what's Pinkie Pie's strength feat please.

Scaling from Rainbow Dash's island level Rainboom as a filly.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21727

Since this was done by pre-element, pre cutie mark Rainbow Dash, it scales to pretty much everyone for at least durability. For DC, we know ponies are able to hurt each other; Rarity knocked the Wonderbolts unconscious in Sonic Rainboom, Fluttershy did the same to Rainbow in Hurricane Fluttershy, etc.

About as fast as the lightning dodging Rainbow Dash, and aside from the usual fare, Pinkie Sense allows her to detect things coming at her(like the tree branch in Princess Twilight Sparkle.) She's really doesn't have a hands on approach in a fight, though; she prefers to use items like the party cannon.

• Brohoof 2

Celestia has been around for thousands of years. Pretty safe to say she's immortal. Same with Luna.

Yeah, I'll bet. You probably only watched up to episode 4. Go binge-watch the series then tell me Toph is not badass

Again, that's Eternal Youth. Eternal Youth means you never get old. Period. You literally cannot grow old or die of old age. Even if millennia or eons pass. An eternity literally means FOREVER. But then again she might just be like Tiki or Nowi from Fire Emblem and just age very slowly.

And I can't remember how many episodes I watched but it was definitely alot more than 4. I know what Toph is capable of. But she is very inferior to Gaara.

Scaling from Rainbow Dash's island level Rainboom as a filly.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21727

Since this was done by pre-element, pre cutie mark Rainbow Dash, it scales to pretty much everyone for at least durability. For DC, we know ponies are able to hurt each other; Rarity knocked the Wonderbolts unconscious in Sonic Rainboom, Fluttershy did the same to Rainbow in Hurricane Fluttershy, etc.

About as fast as the lightning dodging Rainbow Dash, and aside from the usual fare, Pinkie Sense allows her to detect things coming at her(like the tree branch in Princess Twilight Sparkle.) She's really doesn't have a hands on approach in a fight, though; she prefers to use items like the party cannon.

How is she very physically strong though? Pinkie Pie I mean.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Again, that's Eternal Youth. Eternal Youth means you never get old. Period. You literally cannot grow old or die of old age. Even if millennia or eons pass. An eternity literally means FOREVER. But then again she might just be like Tiki or Nowi from Fire Emblem and just age very slowly.

And I can't remember how many episodes I watched but it was definitely alot more than 4. I know what Toph is capable of. But she is very inferior to Gaara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvx-hYNMV8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukr5c07gaUI

Just a few examples of Toph's skill. I would've found some of her sandbending, but there was none available on youtube.

• Brohoof 1

How is she very physically strong though? Pinkie Pie I mean.

Seeing as how she

>fights equally with Dash and the Mane Six

>Takes the same hits as the other Mane Six, with equal results(bruising/lack of bruising)

There's not really a reason she shouldn't be scaled to/ be in the same ballpark as the rest of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvx-hYNMV8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukr5c07gaUI

Just a few examples of Toph's skill. I would've found some of her sandbending, but there was none available on youtube.

Impressive but still no match for Gaara.

Seeing as how she

>fights equally with Dash and the Mane Six

>Takes the same hits as the other Mane Six, with equal results(bruising/lack of bruising)

There's not really a reason she shouldn't be scaled to/ be in the same ballpark as the rest of them.

And when did this happen may I ask?

Impressive but still no match for Gaara.

those are merely the tip of the iceberg for Toph's abilities. And neither of those even were during or after the invasion of the Fire Nation.

those are merely the tip of the iceberg for Toph's abilities. And neither of those even were during or after the invasion of the Fire Nation.

I'd like to see her try and beat him after he goes into Shukaku mode lol.

• Brohoof 1

Every fight they've had together, both in show and in the comics? Of you want specifics, there's the scene where they're all knocked out by the dragon in Dragonshy, fighting the changelings in a Royal Canterlot Wedding, fighting the shadow beings in the Nightmare Arc of the comics. She's portrayed to be around the same area as her friends.

Every fight they've had together, both in show and in the comics? Of you want specifics, there's the scene where they're all knocked out by the dragon in Dragonshy, fighting the changelings in a Royal Canterlot Wedding, fighting the shadow beings in the Nightmare Arc of the comics. She's portrayed to be around the same area as her friends.

I'm thinking that was either lazy writing or the animators simply didn't want her to have any wounds on her to keep the show family friendly.

I'm thinking that was either lazy writing or the animators simply didn't want her to have any wounds on her to keep the show family friendly.

Regardless, they're valid so long as we don't get any indication of Pinkie Pie being weaker from the other ponies, which the AJ book by GM Berrow confirmed it to not be the case as AJ remarked of how her and Pinkie Pie are strong because they're earth ponies and of course Pinkie Pie's past life as a rock farmer has to leave her with plenty of strength if what her sister Maud has anything to say about it.