gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Their latest video is on and all I can say is

That was total bs! They actually allowed Toph to win that match up all because she can bend his sand while ignoring all of his feats that are way more impressive than anything Toph has done! Really he has the major advantage over her in earth bending crap but because they want to give Toph that advantage while ignoring his much stronger abilities, they decided to give her the win! Ah, here's to betting they do a one minute melee fight where they have Naruto face Toph and he crushes her as a sort of sorry it happened fight to please the Naruto fanboys as they seem to like to use one minute melee now

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGbN_fIoX0o&feature=em-uploademail

Their latest video is on and all I can say is

That was total bs! They actually allowed Toph to win that match up all because she can bend his sand while ignoring all of his feats that are way more impressive than anything Toph has done! Really he has the major advantage over her in earth bending crap but because they want to give Toph that advantage while ignoring his much stronger abilities, they decided to give her the win! Ah, here's to betting they do a one minute melee fight where they have Naruto face Toph and he crushes her as a sort of sorry it happened fight to please the Naruto fanboys as they seem to like to use one minute melee now

..............................................................Why am I not surprised.......................

And here is what I have to say:

SON OF A BITCH!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET HIM USE SHUKAKU!!! THAT IS AS BIASED AS FUCK!!! And I can't believe that idiot actually said: "Why did another anime character have to lose?" I then thought to myself: "Maybe because you 2 are a couple of biased fuckheads?"

• Brohoof 2

On 2/7/2015 at 9:31 AM, Nuke87654 said:

All I can say is. Wow.

So, they used the kid version of Toph, but not the kid version of Gaara? The one with Shukaku in it?

That's bullshit. And the KO was bs too.

This was a lame match-up from the start, so whatever.

Anyways, seems like were getting Samus vs Fett next time. How much you wanna bet that they're gonna let Fett win, just to please the Fett fanclub?

Edited by Panzy

Anyway, More new ideas:

Dexter VS Jimmy Neutron
Mandark VS Stewie Griffin
The Beyonder VS The Presence
Erza Scarlett VS Moka Akashiya
Portgas D. Ace VS Natsu Dragneel
Shrek VS Wreck-It Ralph
Perry The Platypus VS Rufus The Naked Molerat
Orochimaru VS Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Danny Phantom VS American Dragon Jake Long

Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) VS Death (Regular Show)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VS The Power Rangers

All I can say is. Wow.

So,they used the kid version of Toph,but not the kid version of Gaara? The one with Shukaku in it?

That's bullshit. And the KO was bs too.

This was a lame match-up from the start,so whatever.

Anyways,seems like were getting Samus vs Fett next time. How much you wanna bet that they're gonna let Fett win,just to please the Fett fanclub?

They already did Samus VS Boba Fett actually...Maybe they're trolling us or it's a rematch.

Anyways,seems like were getting Samus vs Fett next time. How much you wanna bet that they're gonna let Fett win,just to please the Fett fanclub?

They already did that years ago.

Samus won by sneaking up on Fett via Morph Ball and grenading his @$$.

On 2/7/2015 at 3:34 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Oh I see. Samus originally won though.

Also I heard we're gonna get Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro next.

Yeah, that's why I said that they're probably gonna let Fett win this time.

On 2/7/2015 at 3:33 PM, A.V. said:

They already did that years ago.

Samus won by sneaking up on Fett via Morph Ball and grenading his @$$.

I know. But, if you watch till the end. They show you a trailer for the next fight.

The trailer showed Samus vs Fett [Remastered.]

Edited by Panzy

It's official. Screw Attack has no idea what they're doing anymore...

Also if you guys think DBZ Fanboys are bad you haven't seen Naruto Fanboys...Brace yourselves everyone...There's a shitstorm coming...

Naruto Fanboys are gonna be raging so hard after they watch Gaara VS Toph considering they think Naruto can even beat Goku for some reason...

I honestly question the people who think that Naruto can beat Goku...Just about everyone in the DBZ universe would oneshot literally everyone in the Naruto universe...

Anybody who thinks that Naruto could beat Goku truly must have an IQ of room temperature...

I'm sorry I know that sounded mean but I feel like I just have to speak my mind right now...

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 2

On 2/7/2015 at 4:51 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

It's official. Screw Attack has no idea what they're doing anymore...

Also if you guys think DBZ Fanboys are bad you haven't seen Naruto Fanboys...Brace yourselves everyone...There's a shitstorm coming...

Naruto Fanboys are gonna be raging so hard after they watch Gaara VS Toph considering they think Naruto can even beat Goku for some reason...

I honestly question the people who think that Naruto can beat Goku...Just about everyone in the DBZ would oneshot literally everyone in the Naruto universe...

Anybody who thinks that Naruto could beat Goku truly must have an IQ of room temperature...

I'm sorry I know that sounded mean but I feel like I just have to speak my mind right now...

Well, animes do have different power levels. So, it's kinda hard to tell. Although Naruto would definitely lose to Goku.

While Naruto does have incredible power. He doesn't compare to Goku's.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 2

Well,animes do have different power levels. So,it's kinda hard to tell. Although Naruto would definitely lose to Goku.

While Naruto does have incredible power. He doesn't compare to Goku's.

Naruto VS Monkey D. Luffy really, REALLY needs to happen. Natsu from Fairy Tail would also be another good opponent for Naruto though I'd say.

Naruto is powerful but he is completely featless compared to Goku. Goku could beat him without even trying.

• Brohoof 1

Naruto VS Monkey D. Luffy really, REALLY needs to happen. Natsu from Fairy Tail would also be another good opponent for Naruto though I'd say.

Naruto is powerful but he is completely featless compared to Goku. Goku could beat him without even trying.

Agreed. Luffy vs Naruto or Natsu is a much better match up.

Oh, I've got it:

Galactus Vs. Emperor Joker.

P.S.: Lesson learned: keep DB the buck away from anime.

Emperor Joker. Galactus is powerful but even he can't beat Omnipotent beings. The Beyonder was shown to be more powerful than him so Myxzptlk or someone who had his powers could obviously beat him too.

• Brohoof 2

Let me also point out that Twilight didn't fair as well as she did against Tirek by her own power. It was only because she had the combined magic of all the other Princesses.

EDIT: Also I don't really see how this is "attacking" him. I only called him a fanboy.

Oh, so I'm biased? Says the one who thinks Naruto could beat Twilight Sparkle

And complained for months about a Death Battle that happened over a year beforehand

And is obesessive over anything with Shonen Jump in the credits

And was too blind to see that Toph was going to win

She can see all earth, and control all earth. Gaara can only control sand.

Looks like I was right. AGAIN.

And btw, I wanted Ragna to beat sol badguy, but I bet on Sol from the beginning.

Biased? I think not.

And complained for months about a Death Battle that happened over a year beforehand

And btw, I wanted Ragna to beat sol badguy, but I bet on Sol from the beginning.

Biased? I think not.

It's... really not worth fighting over.

• Brohoof 2

It's... really not worth fighting over.

No. He started crap with me and now he's gonna get crap from me over it.

Not everyone's an otaku. Get over it.

Toph deserved the victory.

Edited by Pinkie Pie Rules

Biased? I think not.

...You're in denial aren't you? Do you even know anything about Naruto? No you don't. Therefore your logic is flawed and your judgment is invalid. The fact that Wiz and Boomstick didn't allow Gaara to use his demon proves that they rigged that battle in favor of Toph so that she would win...And I'm actually not that big a fan of Naruto. I prefer Bleach. And I love Twilight way more than I do Naruto. So I can say this without any form of prejudice. She would lose to him. And all I did was try to tell people that there were inaccuracies with Goku VS Superman but apparently nobody here can see that I'm right about that...

You HAVE turned out to be right about the result of every Death Battle so far though so I might actually be inclined to believe what you say from now on if you can give me some kind of link that proves that you're right about Pinkie Pie being able to bend fate and alter reality to her will and be anywhere at any second. That would make her even more powerful than Discord...

@everyone else:

Can I get your opinions on these new Death Battle ideas?

Dexter VS Jimmy Neutron

Shrek VS Wreck-It Ralph

• Brohoof 1

...You're in denial aren't you? Do you even know anything about Naruto? No you don't. Therefore your logic is flawed and your judgment is invalid. The fact that Wiz and Boomstick didn't allow Gaara to use his demon proves that they rigged that battle in favor of Toph so that she would win...And I'm actually not that big a fan of Naruto. I prefer Bleach. And I love Twilight way more than I do Naruto. So I can say this without any form of prejudice. She would lose to him. And all I did was try to tell people that there were inaccuracies with Goku VS Superman but apparently nobody here can see that I'm right about that...

You HAVE turned out to be right about the result of every Death Battle so far though so I might actually be inclined to believe what you say from now on if you can give me some kind of link that proves that you're right about Pinkie Pie being able to bend fate and alter reality to her will and be anywhere at any second. That would make her even more powerful than Discord...

@everyone else:

Dexter VS Jimmy Neutron

Shrek VS Wreck-It Ralph

1. Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron. Dexter easily as not only do his inventions work, unlike the often unreliable ones Jimmy uses, more physically combat capable then the more physically inept Jimmy, and Dexter has this weapon that can remove a person's will easily.

2. Unless Stewie has done even more crazier crap then Mandark and Dexter, the fact Mandark is able to go toe to toe with Dexter says he would win.

3. Isn't the Presence DC's alleged to be DC's omnipotent or the closest to it.

4. Perry vs. Rufus, I'd have to lean to Perry as I think he's more experienced and he usually works alone unlike Rufus who usually isn't the focused target and tags along with the more threatening Ron and Kim.

5. Danny Phantom vs. Jake the American Dragon. Unless Jake can fight intangible foes and fight body possession that Danny can do, Danny casually laughs off Jakes attacks by going intangible, possesses his body, then makes Jake kill himself for the win.

No. He started crap with me and now he's gonna get crap from me over it.

Not everyone's an otaku. Get over it.

Toph deserved the victory.

I'd say not as it was clear that they manipulated the facts and info of the fight to slide it in favor of Toph while ignoring Gaara's stronger feats, abilities, and Shikaku (which obviously they didn't include as they would have nothing to counter from Toph's abilities). It's like what they did to Cloud in Link vs. Cloud.

Speaking of Link, is Hyrule Warriors canon cause if so, apparently Nintendo has implied Ocarina of Time Link maybe the strongest Link in the series as when he goes into Fierce Deity, he's capable of slicing the Majora's Mask moon in half with one charged up attack, showing him to be a moon buster.

@everyone else:

Dexter VS Jimmy Neutron

Shrek VS Wreck-It Ralph

Have you even watched MLP

Pinkie Pie appeared in a MIRROR

She also can pull a cannon out of nowhere

Turn her head into a balloon

run as fast as RD can FLY

Fit her body into enormously small places

re-open the hole before the credits

can yank a near infinite supply of party materials and random items from anywhere

appear from place to place when characters like Cranky Doodle Donkey are trying to avoid her

Fit her eyeball through a lock hole

This is just SOME of her reality bending.

Let's also not forget the Pinkie Sense, which can predict almost anything before it happens.

Wiz and Boomstick use parts of all of a character's history. The probably determined that having a GIANT DEMON would be a little too OP. So they used the Gaara from AFTER that part. And I know more about Naruto than you think. Despite not liking it series, I've picked up plenty from maining him in Smash Bros. fangame Super Smash Flash 2, because I like his playstyle.

I also like Bleach.

As for Twilight vs. Naruto

You are still wrong. Twilight has a near unlimited source of magic. Naruto has limited chakra. Twilight's gone up against a demon before and was still able to defeat her without magic (and don't start about the elements of harmony defeating them - without friendship, they are powerless. They need the friendship to activate it). Twilight has alicorn magic, as well as flight. Naruto, despite all his silly clones, would lose easily.

I never said there weren't inaccuracies. I just ask that you don't let blind anime bias prevent you from seeing both at the proper states. Superman and Goku are both incredibly powerful. I don't particularly have attachment to either (Always been a Batman fan, myself) so I have no bias there.

Now, as for your suggestions.

I won't go into detail, just who I think would win.

Dexter VS Jimmy Neutron - Tie.
Mandark VS Stewie Griffin - Stewie by a long shot.

The Beyonder VS The Presence - Beyonder.

Erza Scarlett VS Moka Akashiya - don't know either, no opinion

Portgas D. Ace VS Natsu Dragneel - Don't know either, no opinion.

Shrek VS Wreck-It Ralph - Ralph.

Perry The Platypus VS Rufus The Naked Molerat - Perry.
Orochimaru VS Mayuri Kurotsuchi - Don't know Mayuri, so no opinion.

Danny Phantom VS American Dragon Jake Long - Danny.

Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) VS Death (Regular Show) Grim.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VS The Power Rangers - TMNT.

1. Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron. Dexter easily as not only do his inventions work, unlike the often unreliable ones Jimmy uses, more physically combat capable then the more physically inept Jimmy, and Dexter has this weapon that can remove a person's will easily.

2. Unless Stewie has done even more crazier crap then Mandark and Dexter, the fact Mandark is able to go toe to toe with Dexter says he would win.

3. Isn't the Presence DC's alleged to be DC's omnipotent or the closest to it.

4. Perry vs. Rufus, I'd have to lean to Perry as I think he's more experienced and he usually works alone unlike Rufus who usually isn't the focused target and tags along with the more threatening Ron and Kim.

5. Danny Phantom vs. Jake the American Dragon. Unless Jake can fight intangible foes and fight body possession that Danny can do, Danny casually laughs off Jakes attacks by going intangible, possesses his body, then makes Jake kill himself for the win.

I'd say not as it was clear that they manipulated the facts and info of the fight to slide it in favor of Toph while ignoring Gaara's stronger feats, abilities, and Shikaku (which obviously they didn't include as they would have nothing to counter from Toph's abilities). It's like what they did to Cloud in Link vs. Cloud.

Speaking of Link, is Hyrule Warriors canon cause if so, apparently Nintendo has implied Ocarina of Time Link maybe the strongest Link in the series as when he goes into Fierce Deity, he's capable of slicing the Majora's Mask moon in half with one charged up attack, showing him to be a moon buster.

Um.... Ocarina of Time Link can't use Fierce Deity outside of Termina. Hyrule Warriors is not canon.

Have you even watched MLP

Pinkie Pie appeared in a MIRROR

She also can pull a cannon out of nowhere

Turn her head into a balloon

run as fast as RD can FLY

Fit her body into enormously small places

re-open the hole before the credits

can yank a near infinite supply of party materials and random items from anywhere

appear from place to place when characters like Cranky Doodle Donkey are trying to avoid her

Fit her eyeball through a lock hole

This is just SOME of her reality bending.

Let's also not forget the Pinkie Sense, which can predict almost anything before it happens.

Wiz and Boomstick use parts of all of a character's history. The probably determined that having a GIANT DEMON would be a little too OP. So they used the Gaara from AFTER that part. And I know more about Naruto than you think. Despite not liking it series, I've picked up plenty from maining him in Smash Bros. fangame Super Smash Flash 2, because I like his playstyle.

I also like Bleach.

As for Twilight vs. Naruto

You are still wrong. Twilight has a near unlimited source of magic. Naruto has limited chakra. Twilight's gone up against a demon before and was still able to defeat her without magic (and don't start about the elements of harmony defeating them - without friendship, they are powerless. They need the friendship to activate it). Twilight has alicorn magic, as well as flight. Naruto, despite all his silly clones, would lose easily.

I never said there weren't inaccuracies. I just ask that you don't let blind anime bias prevent you from seeing both at the proper states. Superman and Goku are both incredibly powerful. I don't particularly have attachment to either (Always been a Batman fan, myself) so I have no bias there.

Now, as for your suggestions.

I won't go into detail, just who I think would win.

Dexter VS Jimmy Neutron - Tie.
Mandark VS Stewie Griffin - Stewie by a long shot.

The Beyonder VS The Presence - Beyonder.

Erza Scarlett VS Moka Akashiya - don't know either, no opinion

Portgas D. Ace VS Natsu Dragneel - Don't know either, no opinion.

Shrek VS Wreck-It Ralph - Ralph.

Perry The Platypus VS Rufus The Naked Molerat - Perry.
Orochimaru VS Mayuri Kurotsuchi - Don't know Mayuri, so no opinion.

Danny Phantom VS American Dragon Jake Long - Danny.

Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) VS Death (Regular Show) Grim.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VS The Power Rangers - TMNT.

Um.... Ocarina of Time Link can't use Fierce Deity outside of Termina. Hyrule Warriors is not canon.

Why can't he use the Fierce Deity outside of gameplay mechanics? And thanks for the clarification.