gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Also you know what I really think we need? More Good VS Evil Death Battles. So far the only ones I know of that we got were just Guts VS Nightmare, Samus VS Boba Fett, and Kirby VS Majin Buu.

I'd really like to see:

Twilight Sparkle VS Maleficent
Pit VS Ganondorf
Ichigo Kurosaki VS Sephiroth

Sonic The Hedgehog VS Reverse-Flash

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm predicting the next DB after this will be Dante vs. Bayonetta, as that seems to be the next most requested. Though I prefer Dante vs. Alucard. Two red trenchcoated dudes who dual wield infinite ammo pistols. Hell, let's throw in Virgil vs. Anderson while we're at it. 

Just wondering though: were there ever any death battle ideas you guys had (possibly before death battle), but then they were actually done in a videogame or TV show?

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Also you know what I really think we need? More Good VS Evil Death Battles. So far the only ones I know of that we got were just Guts VS Nightmare, Samus VS Boba Fett, and Kirby VS Majin Buu.

I'd really like to see:

Pit VS Ganondorf

Don't waste Twilight Sparkle on Maleficent, I think she would take it. A much better matchup would be Jafar vs Maleficent.

I don't know about the middle two but Sonic would get driven into the ground by Kid Flash, let alone Reverse Flash.

• Brohoof 1

Marvel Thor vs. Kurosaki Ichigo

Thor obviously...Why would you do that to Ichigo? :blink: I know he can be an asshole at times and he's no purehearted protagonist like Naruto or Luffy but he doesn't deserve THAT... :o

Usopp vs Sogeking

Liu Kang vs Chase Young

Adolf Hitler vs Sephiroth

Daffy vs Donald

Arm vs Leg

Galactus vs Unicorn

Aang vs Edward Elric

Spongebob vs Squidward

Bobobo vs Popeye the sailor

Dan vs Johnny Cage

Usopp vs Sogeking

Ummmm they're the same person...

Liu Kang vs Chase Young

Ooooh! I like this idea! I really like it!

Daffy vs Donald

Can't say....It could go either way unless Daffy gets his Duck Dodgers or Green Loontern abilities. If they gave Donald his Kingdom Hearts abilities though he could cast Stop and freeze Daffy and then kill him.

Galactus vs Unicorn

Galactus for sure.

Aang vs Edward Elric

Another very good idea.

Spongebob vs Squidward

I'm pretty sure the idea of Death Battle is supposed to be 2 characters from different worlds/series/franchises fighting each other unless you count Battle Royales.

Bobobo vs Popeye the sailor

Stalemate.

Don't waste Twilight Sparkle on Maleficent, I think she would take it. A much better matchup would be Jafar vs Maleficent.

Jafar would win in Genie form. But he would have to be in Genie form in order to win.

I don't know about the middle two but Sonic would get driven into the ground by Kid Flash, let alone Reverse Flash.

How so?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Aang vs Edward Elric

Another very good idea.

I'm not really sure. Based on Aang vs Ozai, Aang is hypersonic and mountain level DC. FMA verse is at best town level if I'm not mistaken, not sure about speed. Aang would obliterate anyone in FMA verse except for maybe Father.

Usopp vs Sogeking

Ummmm they're the same person...

That's the joke.

Edited by Galen

Galactus vs Unicorn

Galactus for sure.

Doubt it. Probably fight to a stalemate, considering their powers and what can actually take them down.

Doubt it. Probably fight to a stalemate, considering their powers and what can actually take them down.

Normally yes, but thanks to Galactus's Ultimate Nullifier, that may break the stalemate.

Marvel Thor vs. Kurosaki Ichigo

Thor underhand tosses the hammer towards Ichigo and lets gravity solo.

I'd really like to see:

Pit VS Ganondorf

The first two are interesting match-ups, although number one is only fair if you use Sleeping Beauty's Maleficent, not the newer version.

The last two are bad. Sephiroth in virtually any incarnation is planetary or higher in destructive power- way too strong for Ichigo, whereas any incarnation of flash is multiples of FTL- way too fast for sonic.

Actually, in the initial, Unicron should actually be stronger, since Galactus is not quite multiversal. Ultimate Nullifier evens the odds, though.

>one minute melee
>Lightning vs Wonder Woman
>Lightning wins
>Lighting winning ever
>mfw

1365090989075.gif

lol sad attempt to sooth the weebs who are still butthurt over Goku. And Lightning is garbage...could have used a WAY better character, than some trash Square wants to shove at everyone and claim is the franchises mascot.

As for Death Battle...Knuckles vs DK....not sure that to think about that. Comicwise, knux is probably gonna stomp DKs shit all over the place.

On 7/31/2015 at 7:33 PM, Zhortac said:

>one minute melee

>Lightning vs Wonder Woman

>Lightning wins

>Lighting winning ever

>mfw

sig-3987357.1365090989075.gif

lol sad attempt to sooth the weebs who are still butthurt over Goku. And Lightning is garbage...could have used a WAY better character, than some trash Square wants to shove at everyone and claim is the franchises mascot.

You do realize that One Minute Melee is not fact. It's really just a test series for the animators of Death Battle to play around with.

It literally says "No Research" at the beginning. 

So, don't take it too seriously.

Speaking of which. What's your favorite OMM? Mine's either Terry vs Burai or Akuma vs Ken Pachi.

On 7/31/2015 at 7:33 PM, Zhortac said:

As for Death Battle...Knuckles vs DK....not sure that to think about that. Comicwise, knux is probably gonna stomp DKs shit all over the place.

I think Screwattack needs to start choosing good match-ups. Not just one-sided ones.

Cause, DK has about as much a chance against Knuckles as Darth Vader did against Dr. Doom.

Edited by Panzy

You do realize that One Minute Melee is not fact. It's really just a test series for the animators of Death Battle to play around with.

It literally says "No Research" at the beginning. 

So,don't take it too seriously.

Speaking of which. What's your favorite OMM? Mine's either Terry vs Burai or Akuma vs Ken Pachi.

I know it has no research, regardless, it's still a pathetic joke. Lightning is a shit character, and just some stupid way for Square to act like they have a mascot for Final Fantasy.

I personally loved the Dan vs Mr. Satan, just because of how silly it was.

I think Screwattack needs to start choosing good match-ups. Not just one-sided ones.

Cause,DK has about as much a chance against Knuckles as Darth Vader did against Dr. Doom.

This is probably some idiotic way to appeal to the crazed fans.

On 7/31/2015 at 8:01 PM, Zhortac said:

I know it has no research, regardless, it's still a pathetic joke. Lightning is a shit character, and just some stupid way for Square to act like they have a mascot for Final Fantasy. 

I thought Cloud or Sephiroth was the mascot for Final Fantasy?

I personally loved the Dan vs Mr. Satan, just because of how silly it was.

That one was definitely golden. 

This is probably some idiotic way to appeal to the crazed fans.

Nah. If they wanted to do that, they would've just done another anime battle.

Edited by Panzy

I thought Cloud or Sephiroth was the mascot for Final Fantasy?

Not according to Square, considering how much they've been trying to push and shove Lightning at us.

Nah. If they wanted to do that,they would've just done another anime battle.

You have seen the Sonic fandom, right?

On 7/31/2015 at 8:10 PM, Zhortac said:

You have seen the Sonic fandom, right?

Not really too much. I've heard that they're pretty bad, though. Even worse than us.

Edited by Panzy

How exactly does it not make sense?

It comes down to ONE SIMPLE THING:

Experience

Superman has never encountered a saiyan, especially one as strong as Goku. Don't get me wrong, super man is strong, but Superman doesn't know how to handle Goku.

Goku, on the other hand, has encountered those like superman very often - aliens who cannot transform, but are still really strong. Goku ALSO has the mind of a saiyan, and he learns his opponents moves easily. The second somebody attacks him, he knows what they are trying to do, or at least the gist of it.

And no, I'm not just being a "DBZ fangirl", it makes sense because there aren't any people like Goku in Superman's universe, but a lot of people like Superman in Goku's universe.

Experience

Superman has never encountered a saiyan, especially one as strong as Goku. Don't get me wrong, super man is strong, but Superman doesn't know how to handle Goku.

Goku, on the other hand, has encountered those like superman very often - aliens who cannot transform, but are still really strong. Goku ALSO has the mind of a saiyan, and he learns his opponents moves easily. The second somebody attacks him, he knows what they are trying to do, or at least the gist of it.

And no, I'm not just being a "DBZ fangirl", it makes sense because there aren't any people like Goku in Superman's universe, but a lot of people like Superman in Goku's universe.

I wanted Goku to win too but their research made it very clear why Superman would win. It's sad. Because Goku is a much better character than Superman. He's a much more wellwritten protagonist.

I wanted Goku to win too but their research made it very clear why Superman would win. It's sad. Because Goku is a much better character than Superman. He's a much more wellwritten protagonist.

I dont care about their research, that simple fact I just stated wins the battle for Goku.

Along with the fact that Goku NEVER gives up. EVER. He keeps going to his literal dying breath, his last shred of life and energy.

Experience

Superman is broken beyond belief. He's ALWAYS been broken, always will be broken. And you're over-glorifying Goku....case in point...

I dont care about their research, that simple fact I just stated wins the battle for Goku.

Along with the fact that Goku NEVER gives up. EVER. He keeps going to his literal dying breath, his last shred of life and energy.

Goku vs Perfect Cell would like words with you.

• Brohoof 1