gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

I'd like to see Hank Pym (Ant Man) vs. Eren Jaeger. 

Super genius guy who controls bugs, can shrink or grow stuff and can shrink to the size of an insect or grow 50 feet tall  vs. a guy who turns into a regenerating, man eating giant with proportionate super strength and hardened skin, and can control other titans.  

Fun fact: There was in fact an Avengers/ Attack on Titan crossover mini comic. 

http://www.blastr.com/2014-11-19/read-entire-8-page-attack-titanavengers-crossover-comic-right-now

Edited by Denim&Venom

It's too bad Death Battle apparently never does fights between characters from the same series or franchise outside of Battle Royales.

Cuz I'd really love to see:

Mace Windu VS Count Dooku
Broly VS Perfect Cell
Turles VS Lord Slug
Master Roshi VS General Tao
Android 16 VS Super Android 13
Saito Hajime VS Aoshi Shinomori
Nightmare Moon VS Queen Chrysalis

• Brohoof 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFm982JyE4A&feature=em-uploademail

Here's the latest deathbattle. Come and find who won for your viewing pleasure. Also, Hercule Satan will be in the next deathbattle. Finally, it looks like Deathbattle brought back the lists of pluses to explain what advantage a character had compared to another at the conclusion portion of the video.

• Brohoof 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFm982JyE4A&feature=em-uploademail

Here's the latest deathbattle. Come and find who won for your viewing pleasure. Also, Hercule Satan will be in the next deathbattle. Finally, it looks like Deathbattle brought back the lists of pluses to explain what advantage a character had compared to another at the conclusion portion of the video.

Thank you for not spoiling who won.

Man why does the character that I'm rooting for always have to lose?

I must admit I agree with you that Screw Attack seems more intelligent now than they used to be. It's hard to tell that these are the same people who had Gaara lose to Toph, Majin Buu lose to Kirby and Starscream lose to Rainbow Dash now. I can't believe they had a giant killer robot, a Transformer, a Decepticon lose to a freaking pony who gets her tail stuck in rocks, a universal level threat get beaten up by a pink midget with a hammer and a deadly shinobi get owned by a girl who he was so much stronger than...Don't even get me started on that one...

Upon further analysis of Vegeta VS Shadow while Shadow DOES lose in a straight fight he could've just used Chaos Control to teleport Vegeta somewhere where he would die.

And I really hope they'll eventually decide to re-use other characters besides Batman.

That way we can hopefully get these fights:

Thor VS Captain Marvel/Shazam
Dante VS Ragna the Bloodedge
Gaara VS Crocodile
Toph Beifong VS Terra (Teen Titans)
Kirby VS Pac-Man
Knuckles VS Wario

Wolverine VS Bigby Wolf

Also wow they're really gonna use Hercule? O.O I did NOT see that coming...His opponent should really be Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter. That's totally who he should face.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 2

I guess these are a little bit more accurate than Animated James's battles aha. Without a doubt....Rainbow would beat starscream anyday, mainly because she's faster than a jet soooo....wins by default ahaha

• Brohoof 1

I guess these are a little bit more accurate than Animated James's battles aha. Without a doubt....Rainbow would beat starscream anyday, mainly because she's faster than a jet soooo....wins by default ahaha

I'm sorry to say, but they really downplayed what G1 Starscream was capable of doing, like going at FTL speeds. They erroneously took the calcs from a wiki page, which are notoriously unreliable if not backed by tons of reliable sources, and well, debate sites like Outskirts Battle Dome have shown that G1 Starscream is much more powerful than given credit by screw attack, certainly enough to beat Rainbow Dash. 

Either way, I wouldn't mind to see RD return, hopefully with a more fairer and proper research to determine who would actually win. I'd also would love to see Twilight in a battle too.

• Brohoof 2

Regardless of who Hercule is facing I really hope he wins because they've given the middle finger to DBZ fans enough times already.

My money's on Dan Hibiki being Hercule's opponent.

Some other possibilities could be:

Don Kanonji
Dave the Barbarian
Grunkle Stan

• Brohoof 2

They actually did Dan Hibiki in a One Minute Melee. So I wouldn't really hold your breath. But Don Kanonji sounds possible.

Dang it! Now who am I going to get Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution to fight? Man, I was really gunning for him versus Raiden due to their similarities. Of course... after the research it's clear to see Jensen would've been at a clear disadvantage. Still... I kinda was hoping for it.

They actually did Dan Hibiki in a One Minute Melee. So I wouldn't really hold your breath. But Don Kanonji sounds possible.

Dang it! Now who am I going to get Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution to fight? Man, I was really gunning for him versus Raiden due to their similarities. Of course... after the research it's clear to see Jensen would've been at a clear disadvantage. Still... I kinda was hoping for it.

They did both a One Minute Melee and a Death Battle between Deadpool and Deathstroke so it could still happen.

• Brohoof 2

So I thought of some battles, though I wanted some thoughts to how likely they were before I posted them to Screwattack. What about...

Grunkle Stan vs. Scrooge McDuck? They're both curmudgeonly elder folk with a love of their grandchildren. Which in no way keeps them from actually kicking all sorts of rear. They're also both from celebrated shows, one now and the other a little older. I think it could work.

Danny Phantom vs. Ichigo Kurosaki? Ok, this one is a bit of a stretch. In honesty, I don't know much about either of their powers. But from what I understand, Ichigo is... everything. Human, Hollow, Quincy, Soul Reaper, if it was a faction then he was apart of it. And even before all that, he was quite powerful. But from what I heard once, Danny Phantom is also the most powerful of all Nickelodeon characters. And his competition is magical fairies of massive power. Moreso, they have a bit of similarities. They're teenage boys with supernatural powers that basically amount to half ghost. They use these powers to hunt other ghosts. And... well that's about all I can think of but it might work. Maybe.

• Brohoof 2

Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell. Just like him, she's paramilitary. Just like him, she's a cyborg. Just like him, she can turn invisible.  Hell, the world of Deus Ex might as well be a part of Shirrow Masamune's cyber punk universe. They're that similar. 

• Brohoof 2

@Denim&Venom

Huh. Looks like I've found myself a new battle to hype. And it would promote lesser known franchises as well. Thanks, Venom.

Oh, and in response to someone looking forward to other returning opponents. ...I wouldn't hold your breath. I was at the recent SGC and they actually did address this question. They prefer not to use the same characters twice. They've already done the research and don't want to keep using the same characters. They feel it would be lazy. The main reason they did Batman vs. Captain America was because they got like a new intern or something and they wanted to do something relatively quick and simple. They already had Batman's stats so all they had to do was compile the stuff for Captain America. I suppose it's still a possibility, but they generally try to avoid rehashing that sort of thing. I'm assuming One Minute Melee isn't really factored in to this, or at least not really compared to Death Battles.

• Brohoof 2

I get the feeling that if Hercule loses this one, the DBZ fans won't be too upset because Hercule is a comic relief character. ...But then again I know nothing of the true rage behind fanboys...

I'm really hoping for Dan to be Hercule's opponent. It really, REALLY needs to be Dan. It would be funny if it was Gaston or Hulk Hogan.

I do hope it's not gonna be Grunkle Stan. If we get anybody from Gravity Falls in a Death Battle I wanna see Discord VS Bill Cipher.

Also, Just so everyone knows, This happened:

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you for not spoiling who won.

Man why does the character that I'm rooting for always have to lose?

I must admit I agree with you that Screw Attack seems more intelligent now than they used to be. It's hard to tell that these are the same people who had Gaara lose to Toph, Majin Buu lose to Kirby and Starscream lose to Rainbow Dash now. I can't believe they had a giant killer robot, a Transformer, a Decepticon lose to a freaking pony who gets her tail stuck in rocks, a universal level threat get beaten up by a pink midget with a hammer and a deadly shinobi get owned by a girl who he was so much stronger than...Don't even get me started on that one...

Upon further analysis of Vegeta VS Shadow while Shadow DOES lose in a straight fight he could've just used Chaos Control to teleport Vegeta somewhere where he would die.

And I really hope they'll eventually decide to re-use other characters besides Batman.

That way we can hopefully get these fights:

Thor VS Captain Marvel/Shazam
Dante VS Ragna the Bloodedge
Gaara VS Crocodile
Toph Beifong VS Terra (Teen Titans)
Kirby VS Pac-Man
Knuckles VS Wario

Wolverine VS Bigby Wolf

Also wow they're really gonna use Hercule? O.O I did NOT see that coming...His opponent should really be Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter. That's totally who he should face.

I have three words for you.

RULES OF NATURE

Regardless of who Hercule is facing I really hope he wins because they've given the middle finger to DBZ fans enough times already.

My money's on Dan Hibiki being Hercule's opponent.

Some other possibilities could be:

Don Kanonji

Dave the Barbarian

Grunkle Stan

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Dan Hibiki since they did a OMM and DB featuring the same characters, but the reason they gave for doing the same characters at the time is that they had no idea one team was working on the same characters as the other. The same excuse wouldn't work this time because Dan Hibiki vs Hercule was done ages ago, so I would put my money on Hercule having another opponent.

• Brohoof 1

Wario vs. Knuckles was terrible. I know they openly state they do no research, but it's even more painfully difficult in that battle. Wario has all of two moves which doesn't dip much at all in to how much he can actually do. He actually has a lot more than they give him credit for.

• Brohoof 1

Wario vs. Knuckles was terrible. I know they openly state they do no research, but it's even more painfully difficult in that battle. Wario has all of two moves which doesn't dip much at all in to how much he can actually do. He actually has a lot more than they give him credit for.

I was glad to see Knuckles get compensation for his loss to Donkey Kong. I'm surprised they didn't let Wonder Woman win her One Minute Melee too to make up for her loss to Rogue. Especially considering her opponent was Lightning. They must hate her. Also keep in mind that One Minute Melee is very different from Death Battle because no research is done beforehand to know for sure who would win. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Alucard Vs The Spectre (DC COMICS). Two almost god-like beings from both universes, fight in a brawl so breath-taking.

sig-4077389.tumblr_nc3yv5RXQh1twyzr6o1_5sig-4077389.tumblr_mlnbows7M01r5gzifo5_5

I think Alucard's opponent should be Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler but that's just me.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 2

I was glad to see Knuckles get compensation for his loss to Donkey Kong. I'm surprised they didn't let Wonder Woman win her One Minute Melee too to make up for her loss to Rogue. Especially considering her opponent was Lightning. They must hate her. Also keep in mind that One Minute Melee is very different from Death Battle because no research is done beforehand to know for sure who would win. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

I think Alucard's opponent should be Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler but that's just me.

not to mention Spectre horrifically stomps Alucard regardless of what powers Alucard has.