Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Commander Hurricane

This is a fan fiction about @Hyperhooves and Cheese Sandwich. This is, like, my 3rd fan fiction I've made. ...I don't even like romance. xD

SATISFACTORY GUARANTEED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyperhooves had asked her friends, Cheese included, if they would like to go on a picnic. They all had the time to go. Hyperhooves was the first one to arrive at the picnic because she wanted to set up everything really nicely. Luckily, it was a nice and sunny day. The pegasi in control of the weather had cleared pretty much all the clouds in the sky, leaving just a few clouds to drift across on the warm breeze. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining causing the water in the lake to glisten.

Without hesitation, Hyper set the picnic blanket onto the soft grass underneath a fairly tall tree. She opened her basket with the food in and started to put the food onto the blanket. There was fruit, ice cream, sandwiches, drinks, and a few other snacks like crisps n stuff. (wait why isn't "n" underlined in squiggly red lines?) After all the food she had brought was neatly arranged onto the blanket, she took a moment to admire the scenery on this warm summer's day.

She then heard hoofsteps coming towards the picnic, so she looked to see who was coming towards her. It was the one and only Cheese Sandwich! Hyperhooves waved at Cheese and they both smiled.

"Heyyyy!" said Cheese.

"hellow. ^_^ " said Hyper.

...awkward silences are awkward.

"...So, er, h-how's your day been?" Hyper asked.

"My day has been great! :D" Cheese replied in his usual happy tone. "How's your day been?"
"Good" she replied.
Cheese Sandwich sat down onto the soft picnic blanket . He looked around and admired the scenery.
"Wonderful weather we're having" Cheese stated.      I find that line funny for some reason. xD
Hyper nodded her head and smiled, trying to be polite.
"I brought nachos" said Cheese as he placed a bowl of nachos in the center of the picnic blanket.
"Yaaay nachos!" said Hyper.

More hoofsteps were heard coming towards them. Cheese and Hyper both looked to see who was coming. It was the marvelous and fabulous and awesome and epic and super cool one and only Com!!! She was the youngest out of Hyper's group of friends, and she was wearing a Daring Do hat for some reason...must be another phase. Walking alongside her was The Questioner. He was older than Hyper. Com was carrying a bunch of food and The Questioner was carrying nothing.
"Why are you his assistant in the first place?" Hyper asked Com.
"Because I have nothin' better to do in my sad excuse of a life" said Com "...im joking. omg im joking. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR ME. IM FINE"
Com placed down the food she had brought.
"Greetings" said The Questioner "How art thou on this fine day?"
"You're weird" said Cheese.
"Says the one" said Com.
"Says the one!" said Cheese.
"...¬_¬" said Com.
Everypony sat down on the blanket and had the usual discussion of "how was your day" and "wonderful weather we're having".
"How about we start eating the food now?" said Hyper
"YES" said Com
"Yeah, I'm starved!" said Cheese
"Let the munching commence" said The Questioner.
Cheese Sandwich picked up, funnily enough, a cheese sandwich. He took a bite of the sandwich and munched on it like a boss. Crumbs from the sandwich fell onto his chin.
"Cheese looks so cute /)o3o(\" Hyperhooves thought in her majestic mind.
Cheese saw Hyper looking at him. Hyper looked away and blushed.
"hehehhwuehwueahehehouou" giggled Com, creepily.
"What's so funny?" Hyper asked.
"This is normal, she usually laughs like a freak at random moments in time" said The Questioner.
"um. o_O" replied Hyper.
"OM NOM NOM. YOU TWO GET BACK TO FLIRTIN'. IM TRYNA EAT" said Com.
"W-what"? said Hyper. Cheese wasn't listening in onto the conversation because he was too busy enjoying his sandwich.
"I don't know what you're talking about" said Hyper "right, Cheese?"
"Wait what? I wasn't listening." Said Cheese
"We were saying that you two were--" The Questioner said until Hyper threw a rock at him in the face.
"Oh my goodness. Master, are you hurt?" said Com.
"No. I do not feel pain as I have no soul" he replied.
"Oh...right." said Com.
"Okaaaay then" said Cheese. He was confused but didn't mind.
"Who wants to try my home made cookies?!" said Hyper.      Me me me! I want cookies!!! 
"Sure, I'll have some!" Cheese said. Hyperhooves passed over a cookie to Cheese.
"MEMEMEMEMEEE~" Com said. Hyperhooves gave her a cookie. "yaaay"
"I don't need to eat, I have no soul" said The Questioner.
"But you just ate a cob" said Com.
"That was for entertainment purposes" said The Questioner.
Hyperhooves watched as Cheese Sandwich ate the cookie. She was slightly nervous because she didn't know if Cheese would like it or not.
"Mmm, it tastes really nice" said Cheese. This made Hyperhooves blush.
"R-really?" Hyper said.
"Yeah!!" Cheese replied.      Now I really wanna eat cookies. '~'
Hyper was now super happy!
"You know...I've kinda been meaning to ask something..."  said Hyperhooves while blushing.
"And I've kinda been meaning to go behind that tree over there so you two can make out without me puking on the picnic blanket! :D" said Com enthusiastically as she walked off.
"And I've been meaning to enslave Com even further!" Said The Questioner as he walked off somewhere.

The sun was now starting to set. :3
"...So, um. I was wondering if m-maybe you'd like to, um,--" Hyperhooves was cut off as Cheese sandwich gently kissed Hyperhooves on the lips. Hyperhooves returned the kiss as her cheeks were now a bright red. 
I'm gonna puke
"AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER" Com and The Questioner shouted from inside a bush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know. This story is much too fabulous for you to handle.  :catface: 
My face was like this the whole time I was writing it:  :eww: 
Edited by Commander Hurricane
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...