T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

TPAM must know that rock requires no dress code. As long as you can rock out well, nothing else matters. Also I love metal too. >w>

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Of course. It's about how good it sounds.

TPAM would dress up as a band member from KISS

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

TPAM must know I love soda too.  :catface:

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Yes. I've never seen you say something about not drinking it

TPAM likes to eat Cadbury chocolates

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

*le gasp* How did you know?!

TPAM ish a mind reader!  :blink:

I wouldn't say so but I'm decent at it

TPAM thinks that becoming a punk rocker and yelling and smashing guitars is a good way to release anger

YES!!

TPAM thought the Happy Happy Joy Joy dance from Ren and Stimpy was funny

• Brohoof 1

I know what the show he was talking about was, but no idea about the "Happy joy joy dance".

Whats the first word or statement you think about when you hear/read "Blueblood"

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Honestly, I used too, but they just aren't what they used to be......

TPAM thinks it'd be cool if they had pitch-black wings!

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.