mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

28 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What show do you think you're in the mood to watch? 

I'm actually thinking I should watch a Cartoon Network show next... but which one? :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Woohoo said:

I'm actually thinking I should watch a Cartoon Network show next... but which one? :ooh:

I can’t think of any Cartoon Network series you could watch in a month. Maybe, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

• Brohoof 1

Tomorrow is President's day yet I have to go to work at the office when most of our clients told us that they are closed...yay.

15 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

From my experience-  they aren't really great to hold heavy things or things in general.

Nice! How many miles did you walk? Make sure to massage and stretch your legs!

I reckon about 5 – 6 miles. Doesn't sound like much but I hadn't done anything since about middle of October. :o

Actually I was surprised I did that much.

• Brohoof 1

At least have the decency to give 2 weeks notice when you resign from a job, instead of leaving with zero warning and making your supervisory/management team scramble to fill the whole in their schedule.

14 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

What clothes I'm going to buy next month. :catface:

This month it's Darn Tough Light Hiker Lightweight Socks :D

9 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Youtube Shorts should be deleted.

"I'm not doing shorts, cuz they're gay, so I'm not doing 'em, so stop asking"  :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

I reckon about 5 – 6 miles. Doesn't sound like much but I hadn't done anything since about middle of October. :o

ah I see, well that's good! It's always good to get any cardio in! I'm slowing more cardio at the gym.

11 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Youtube Shorts should be deleted.

Yeah they are pretty annoying especially when you open the youtube mobile app and it automatically opens to shorts for me. I swear all the shorts are some Alpha or Sigma male videos that are horrible. I just want to listen to my music. Let Tik Tok keep their garbage.

15 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

I usually go for a 4 to 5 mile walk I mostly do it for peace of mind

having some music on at the same time is also nice

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Yeah they are pretty annoying especially when you open the youtube mobile app and it automatically opens to shorts for me. I swear all the shorts are some Alpha or Sigma male videos that are horrible. I just want to listen to my music. Let Tik Tok keep their garbage.

I Dislike that garbage a lot Shorts are annoying imo just let me do my thing on youtube 

I miss the old days of youtube... oh well

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Izzy Moonbow. said:

I usually go for a 4 to 5 mile walk I mostly do it for peace of mind

having some music on at the same time is also nice

Yeah before I used to go to the gym, I would go on long walks playing music or have a podcast on and just let my mind free.

Edited by StarlightNyars

1 minute ago, Izzy Moonbow. said:

I Dislike that garbage a lot Shorts are annoying imo just let me do my thing on youtube 

I miss the old days of youtube... oh well

Same. Once they started focusing on money, they got greedy and went backwards on the user experience.

18 hours ago, Splashee said:

Today is going to be a mess. Can I solve all of these things?? Only time will tell. Better get going.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going! :ButtercupLaugh:

Just been thinking about setting up the bicycle. Yes I've got a bicycle. Bought it middle of November 2022, only a month after the feet operation so no way was I going to do anything with it yet – but the first thing you gotta do is all the adjustments to make it 'fit' – ergonomics stuff. This is all news to me, last time I had a bicycle you just got on it and off you went. :laugh:

Found some really good YouTube instruction videos, whereby I discovered it's got adjustments I didn't even know existed ... :D

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Will I finish watching Rocko's Modern Life this week?

And should I start watching Teen Titans immediately afterwards?

Yes

4 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

I did all the things yesterday, and that was a good call. Today I am stranded because of snow

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1