Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

11 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

It’ll be a cold, cold day in hell before I buy a car I have to make monthly payments on.

Idk, I'm actually considering it tbh

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

My brother paid over 4000$ in a single big ass figure of Sasuke Uchiha, and about 500 of one of Naruto and of Zoro each, and he’s was broke :scoots:…. What’s stopping me for spending about half of it in some… “special merchandise” :oh_golly:?

11 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

My brother paid over 4000$ in a single big ass figure of Sasuke Uchiha, and about 500 of one of Naruto and of Zoro each, and he’s was broke :scoots:…. What’s stopping me for spending about half of it in some… “special merchandise” :oh_golly:?

Dang he didn’t even get a figure of the best Uchiha (Itachi)

So there's literally only me and two other people in the office area in this building today. Just rows and rows of empty cubicles. Guess today was work from home day.

3 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

So there's literally only me and two other people in the office area in this building today. Just rows and rows of empty cubicles. Guess today was work from home day.

(I think) That sounds pretty spooky. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I've noticed I seem to get that shocked reaction quite a bit on here. I just wanna say it really touches me to know that I freak you all out that much :mlp_toldya:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think I'm responsible for my Bestie @Clawdeen's current Wednesday Addams obsession. I'm SO proud!  41bd42e49a12867cf5f378543d158189589dbaf9

I've always love Wednesday but you are the reason I'm posting more gifs of her on here lol. 

• Brohoof 2

While I was on my laptop at work I found an icon of Celeste I wanted to use. One I like better than my current one. Now that I’m at home on my iPad I can’t find it lol 💀 

• Sad 2

Aggghh- it’s so annoying when you’re trying to write but the background and everyone around you is making it so hard to write. I seriously need a room to do my writing. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

While I was on my laptop at work I found an icon of Celeste I wanted to use. One I like better than my current one. Now that I’m at home on my iPad I can’t find it lol 💀 

I think you should have emailed the icon to yourself, Bestie. :pistachio:

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

I take no pleasure in snitching or voicing my grievances about certain people. But I won't be had. It's business..

Everything alright buddy

2 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Mostly. Trying to think about studying instead, but I need something in the background.

I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to lol. Btw it's me godlywolf, I changed my name and profile picture