mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about the one and so far only time I tried (was pressured into) partaking in a forum RP (for Skyrim).

Those people were crazy, posting nonstop paragraphs upon paragraphs within minutes of each other, back-to-back-to-back. I couldn't even write a single line, because by the time I did, the whole scene would have moved on and whatever the heck my character was doing was no longer relevant. They couldn't even wait for my character to react to their prompts! Insanity, I tell you.

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

1 hour ago, Jackleberry said:

Thinking about the one and so far only time I tried (was pressured into) partaking in a forum RP (for Skyrim).

Those people were crazy, posting nonstop paragraphs upon paragraphs within minutes of each other, back-to-back-to-back. I couldn't even write a single line, because by the time I did, the whole scene would have moved on and whatever the heck my character was doing was no longer relevant. They couldn't even wait for my character to react to their prompts! Insanity, I tell you.

It can be rather overwhelming... but you know what? That's part of the immersiveness of the world <3 Do things at your pace and comfort. :coco:

• Brohoof 3

I cannot believe how much this year  gone by tomorrow is November and next month is December after and I have to say this year was the best time I had and I cannot believe how much this grows me since I started coming to the forums and its like the element of Harmony hit my heart and brought out more of my light again I am glad I came and I am glad I was filly knapped by the pony who brought me here @Planeswalker Silky and how much she be came my pink hope of light that helped bring my filly come to life 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

I still get text alerts from the local college even though I’ve not been there in a few years. They evacuated one of the buildings due to someone having a knife. I got another message saying police got whoever it is. Hopefully nobody got hurt

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

If the subscriptions don't kill Twitter I'm certain the art bot problem will. I get followed by like 10 different bots everyday just from liking art on my TL, they all have stolen art from popular artists as their pfps, and they all follow like thousands of people.

• Brohoof 1

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

Moments ago, LizardQueen said:

I'm thinking I shouldn't have bought so much candy... I didn't get a single trick or treater

A lot of people are reporting this. Apparently it has something to do with Trunk or Treat or something. I could be wrong. But so many of my friends are like "eh, at least we get the candy to ourselves." XD

• Brohoof 1

I think to a dream I had years ago. I was in a large, gothic style mansion. It was winter and I was entirely alone in the walls of this mansion. I felt completely at peace, and explored all the rooms, without a clue in my mind how I got there, but I still felt that otherworldly peace. 

• smile 2

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

2 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

A lot of people are reporting this. Apparently it has something to do with Trunk or Treat or something. I could be wrong. But so many of my friends are like "eh, at least we get the candy to ourselves." XD

I did see a big area with a lot of trunk or treat cars in it when I was coming home from work, that might be it... I also know I have a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses in my neighborhood, so that could be it too

• Hugs 3

6 minutes ago, LizardQueen said:

I did see a big area with a lot of trunk or treat cars in it when I was coming home from work, that might be it... I also know I have a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses in my neighborhood, so that could be it too

Yeah, I remember when a group of religious people tried to boycott my business when it was down In the south. ROFL So glad to be back in the North. XD 

Either way, more candy! Woooh!

• Party! 3

5 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I really need to sort through my photos folder and actually organize things in some manner because I'm tired of having to spend like 5 minutes searching for one specific image I downloaded months ago.

Ugh, you tell me :scoots:.

Also, SUCK ON THIS LAST LEVEL OF SUPER MARIO WONDER. COINS AND FLAGPOLE WITHOUT REPEATING :yay:

• Brohoof 1

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

What movie am I gonna watch tonight?

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

On 2023-10-31 at 2:03 PM, Silverspark184 said:

I cannot believe how much this year  gone by tomorrow is November and next month is December after and I have to say this year was the best time I had and I cannot believe how much this grows me since I started coming to the forums and its like the element of Harmony hit my heart and brought out more of my light again I am glad I came and I am glad I was filly knapped by the pony who brought me here @Planeswalker Silky and how much she be came my pink hope of light that helped bring my filly come to life 

oh gosh, you melt my heart <3

• Brohoof 2