mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I was watching a animation where someone replaced Rei in Evangelion’s ending credits with Ranni and it got me thinking…

I always end up really liking characters associated with the moon. Ranni, Luna, Rei, Itachi. I mean that’s only 4, but at least 3 of those 4 would be in a top 10 list of my favorite characters. With Rei and Luna probably being in the top 5.

• Brohoof 3

Guys do you know there was a "sausage mlpforums" :wacko: ? I forget what was on that website.... I think it was literally just another mlpforums... but why stick the name of a meat in the name??? It's archived, can't find the link...

Found it but it's broken.. https://sausagemlpforums.fandom.com/wiki/Sausage_MLP_Forums_Wiki

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Tater Trot said:

Why dis music is region locked :(

In this era of globalisation and the Internet etc., why are they still even doing that. Surely if you want to buy it, why not? They're missing a sale!

2 hours ago, Tater Trot said:

I can't believe using a VPN to buy the song worked that easily :pip-err:

Yay! :yay:  Alrighty then. :D

NFL players going after fans or reporters on social media for criticizing their play never ends well. You'd think these dudes making millions would have some sort of PR agent to vet all their tweets and keep them from saying something stupid.

• Brohoof 3

You know I’m kinda sad Nintendo seemingly abandoned Animal Crossing New Horizons so soon after release. We got, what, a year’s worth of updates with minor content added and a DLC that basically was just Happy Home Designer 2? There’s so much they could’ve done even if it was just adding missing content from the old games.

• Sad 1

Incoming message of the NFL Week 13,

:secret:Under orders of Celestia for a secret operation, I traveled on the road to provide gameplan intel for necessary NFL teams.  Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Detroit Lions, Indianapolis Colts, Los Angeles Chargers, Miami Dolphins and San Francisco 49ers got incredible wins against home teams.  I realized Fluttershy put together the winning plans for the Cardinals and Falcons.  Fluttershy smiled evil with a revenge look after watching the results on TV.  My mission complete to quick effort.  But's it's led to me going on the run from Pittsburgh Steelers fans.  Washington Commies slipped on a banana cream pie when they chased me (thank you Pinkie Pie).  Nothing for the New York team took off (pun not intended).  Word is Scootaloo is screaming very happy.  New England Patriots can't understand losing to The Bolts and being stuck at the bottom of the AFC.  Tennessee Titans fallen exhausted in overtime.  New Orleans Saints driven crazy by their own music over some curse.  Eagles' fans, well, they and Captain Spitfire are lived as you'd expect.  The secret operation involved a home win for the Houston Texans and their incredible rookie QB.  Will return to Ponyville safely to meet up with Lyra.  

This concludes intelligence message:secret:  

• Brohoof 2

I wonder if Sunny’s necklace is the G4/G5’s Rainbow of Light from G1 :mlp_huh:. Necklace: check. Heart-shaped: check. Locker: check. Shooting out a rainbow laser to vanquish evil: check

• Brohoof 2