mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

11 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Where's my bucket of :okiedokieloki:M&Ms?  

We need a museum of villains in stone:oh_golly:  

You know, upon closer inspection Cozy is just sorta floating there. At least they bothered to give Discord a nice setup.

Discord_statue_ID_S2E01.webp

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m mildly concerned about Josh Homme’s health. Queens of the Stone Age had to pause their tour indefinitely due to some sort of health scare he had, supposedly for hernia surgery. But considering he’s had cancer in the past it’s a bit worrying.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

I think/I'm positive that my "Della Duck wearing Rainbow Dash's sunglasses" is my favorite avatar I've ever had.

I added the sunglasses to Della Duck myself so that makes the avatar special to me. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 2

32 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

About what my voice will eventally sound like once I'm done training it. :catface:

I think something like this...:oh_golly:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

Moments ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Luckily, I'm past that stage of voice training. :ButtercupLaugh:

I'm sort of at a British Fluttershy stage with my voice. :sealed:

*Thinking* Oh...My...:sealed:/:P

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Flutterguy voice never gets old! :ButtercupLaugh:

Yeah! :ButtercupLaugh:

Now I'm thinking we should've heard Fluttery sing a song. :sealed:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • smile 1

Wondering what is wrong with me as of late.

after going on the Tron ride at Disney.. I kept doing scarier ones that I normally avoid cause they’re in the dark and now I can’t get enough of them ^_^ falling in love even more too <3 

what changes! 

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

19 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Wondering what is wrong with me as of late.

after going on the Tron ride at Disney.. I kept doing scarier ones that I normally avoid cause they’re in the dark and now I can’t get enough of them ^_^ falling in love even more too <3 

what changes! 

Wow. That sounds cool.

What was the Tron ride like Princess? If I may ask.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Wow. That sounds cool.

What was the Tron ride like Princess? If I may ask.

The Tron one is incredible and I highly recommend it. It started off a little scary but the moment I saw competition my spirit was on fire and I wanted to go on to win! Lol but it’s only premise and doesn’t rely on actual skill. So the ride is more cool and exciting than based on your ability to maneuver the bike to beat friends lol! 

I can’t really describe it. It’s very dark and futuristic. I think it’s based on a movie, I believe. Really fun! Google or YouTube is since words fail me to capture the experience 

And Space Mountain! It’s very dark, rickety and unpredictable as well as fast. But worth it, imo 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Now I'm thinking we should've heard Fluttery sing a song. :sealed:

Hey, actually we did :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)
14 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

About what my voice will eventally sound like once I'm done training it. :catface:

I'm pretty sure you shall be pleased with a result. :winking-izzy: How YOU would like it to sound?

Edited by Captain Salty Scribbles
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Salty Scribbles said:

I'm pretty sure you shall be pleased with a result. :winking-izzy: How YOU would like it to sound?

I'm not really sure what I'd like to end up with just yet. I've mostly been focused on just making sure it sounds natural and then refining it more towards something I like. Lots of progress has been made though.  :eager:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

14 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

The Tron one is incredible and I highly recommend it. It started off a little scary but the moment I saw competition my spirit was on fire and I wanted to go on to win! Lol but it’s only premise and doesn’t rely on actual skill. So the ride is more cool and exciting than based on your ability to maneuver the bike to beat friends lol! 

I can’t really describe it. It’s very dark and futuristic. I think it’s based on a movie, I believe. Really fun! Google or YouTube is since words fail me to capture the experience 

And Space Mountain! It’s very dark, rickety and unpredictable as well as fast. But worth it, imo 

Neat

On 2024-08-24 at 1:03 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Where's my bucket of :okiedokieloki:M&Ms? 

**Sends you a bucket of Slim shady CDs** 

xD your response is making me crack up, Dude, I would totally give you M&Ms. They used to be my favorite, I could eat like a whole bag of those in one setting at one point in my life.

• Brohoof 2