mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about something that I personally feel is a little too sensitive for public discussion. More of a DMs discussion. It's nothing inappropriate or bad. It's more of a sibling matter.:mlp_wat:

• Hugs 3

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I decided to keep the sunglasses off of my Della Duck avatar this time. I think she looks adorable without additional accessories.

She definitely does. Also It's cool that you're playing with custom design of your pfps:winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

(edited)
17 hours ago, Captain Salty Scribbles said:

She definitely does. Also It's cool that you're playing with custom design of your pfps:winking-izzy:

I thought adding stuff to my avatars would make me even more memorable but I think Disney on a MLP forum is good enough for now. :mlp_please:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

That hole’s not getting filled for a really long time. And I know a “long time”.

• Brohoof 2

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I don't want to go to technical school tomorrow. I just want to draw. When I don't draw for a long time, I don't feel very well. I would like to draw a picture this week, but I don't know if I have enough time for it. It worries me.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

With all of the obtrusive text + avatar stuff around a profile banner plus the "smooshed" size I don't think making a new banner for myself is worth it.🫤

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

I still feel like I didn’t get the whole story :/ .

If I screwed up or have been screwing up I’m sorry… 

• Hugs 5

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Ordering something from Amazon and then having it delivered less than 12 hours later is… weird. I feel like I’m committing some human rights violation by doing so, like how many people are suffering to bring me this item so quickly. 

• smile 2

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

(edited)
1 hour ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I'm going to finish the story.

image.gif.74e286115b31540c4cc8545c9f5f7cee.gif I think this guy did that already, Bestie. 😜

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • smile 1

(edited)

Reflecting.

Not so long time ago I overcame some burden suppressing me many years. I even forgot how explosive my temper can be sometimes. I should be careful with friends. Never meant to harm anyone's feelings.

Edited by Captain Salty Scribbles
  • Hugs 3

(edited)

Hmph.

I've got a pretty aromantic life. I don't just mean relationship wise (lest that term only apply to dating).

I'm good. Just a guy sitting back listening to that old-fashioned, Sinatra dance music :mellow:. Whatever you call it.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 2

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Despite the whirlwind of challenges life has thrown at me over the past few days, I'm still standing.

I checked everything outside the house and fortunately, everything seems intact, though my father is still shaken up.

Although interrupted sleep left me feeling lethargic last night, I still managed to get in a short workout this morning. I'm determined to keep moving forward.

• Hugs 4

Bring back Frutiger Aero and Skeuomorphism. I have always rather disliked the shift from that to minimalism and flat colours.

(Also, for the return of squares or rectangles, replacing circles.)

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

Current Thought:

I felt like users only liked my MLP comics etc. on DeviantArt and didn't care about my other interests like wrestling or superhero's

so I'm glad that I feel like I'm fully appreciated on MLP Forums instead of being put in a specific box where the only thing users care about is ponies. 

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Current Thought:

I felt like users only liked my MLP comics etc. on DeviantArt and didn't care about my other interests like wrestling or superhero's

so I'm glad that I feel like I'm fully appreciated on MLP Forums instead of being put in a specific box where the only thing users care about is ponies. 

I totally get where you're coming from Bestie. It can feel really frustrating when people only seem to appreciate a small part of what you're passionate about, especially when you have so many other interests like wrestling and superheroes that you want to share.

It’s amazing that you’ve found a space like the MLP Forums where you feel more fully appreciated and not limited to just one aspect of your creativity. It's important to feel seen for all of who you are, not just one part. Keep sharing all the things that make you unique and know that there are definitely people out there who value your wide range of talents and interests.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I totally get where you're coming from Bestie. It can feel really frustrating when people only seem to appreciate a small part of what you're passionate about, especially when you have so many other interests like wrestling and superheroes that you want to share.

It’s amazing that you’ve found a space like the MLP Forums where you feel more fully appreciated and not limited to just one aspect of your creativity. It's important to feel seen for all of who you are, not just one part. Keep sharing all the things that make you unique and know that there are definitely people out there who value your wide range of talents and interests.

Current thought: Is @Starlight Serenade a motivational speaker? I think they'd be awesome at it! 😁

• smile 1
  • Hugs 2