Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music New song- Prism

Rezo

This is a great tune with some great potential!

Here's some critique! These are all things I thought may be better if applied to this tune.

You have a lead synth in what I consider to be the chorus which starts at 0:50 and ends at 1:36. Something to consider is how you end that synth. It ends rather suddenly and doesn't really fade back into the music. I'd try messing around with some effects to give it a more resolved end. Maybe try applying some very very slight reverb to the track and then a little bit of delay to the end, that way it can fade away from the music back into your main melody.

Which brings me to my next suggestion. Try messing around with your main melody as far as mixing and effects go as well. It sounds a little too bold and can do with some ambiance.

This whole track sounds great! Like I said though, maybe a little more messing around with it and adding in some ambiance to the track might give it some more life!

Keep going at it though! I'd love to hear more stuff when you record it!

Edited by Matackable

Here's some critique! These are all things I thought may be better if applied to this tune.

You have a lead synth in what I consider to be the chorus which starts at 0:50 and ends at 1:36. Something to consider is how you end that synth. It ends rather suddenly and doesn't really fade back into the music. I'd try messing around with some effects to give it a more resolved end. Maybe try applying some very very slight reverb to the track and then a little bit of delay to the end, that way it can fade away from the music back into your main melody.

Which brings me to my next suggestion. Try messing around with your main melody as far as mixing and effects go as well. It sounds a little too bold and can do with some ambiance.

This whole track sounds great! Like I said though, maybe a little more messing around with it and adding in some ambiance to the track might give it some more life!

Thanks! Yeah, I know it has some issues. However, I'm almost done with my latest song, and I think it's a big improvement from this one! :)