Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Flutterdash

Flutter's lover <3

Do you get sad when no one posts anything on this topic?

Not really, I just promote it whenever I'm bored. :squee:

What are your thoughts on Discord being reformed?

I think he's a better character reformed.He's pretty awesome. Despite his actions in teh Season 5 finale, he righted his wrongs. He apologized to Fluttershy. After that, I think he truly appreciates Fluttershy's friendship.  Fluttershy is his best friend. He needs her whether he knows it or not. I can't wait to see what he does in season 5. Season 4 Finale, was just so damned good.   :squee:

Hmm, I see

-For Fluttershy- What can you tell us about your parents? Any brothers or sisters?

Fluttershy: Oh my...umm...to be honest, I haven't the slightest idea. I grew up with other family members....though I spent most my time with Rainbow Dash...Though I'm pretty sure I was an only child....

(edited)

-For Fluttershy- Two questions this time, one a continuation of the last:

1. I am sorry to hear you don't know or remember your parents. What can you say about the family you did stay with, did they treat you well?

2. How would you feel if Rainbow Dash got with and later even married a Wonderbolt?

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Fluttershy:  Yea....me too. :( But yes...they treated me really well. Though I lived a rather sheltered life...I guess that's why I tend to be shy around new ponies....If Dashie got married? Well, I'd be happy for her of course. I mean she is my best friend after all... :squee:

(edited)

To Flutterehy- Do you have a very special somepony?

Fluttershy: Oh my yes, I do. I'm actually using his account to communicate on here. :squee: He doesn't mind at all sharing it. We actually got married recently...May 25th. He actually put it on his profile on here.  He treats me very very nice, almost like a princess! He's so very kind to me. and I'm thankful for having him.  He must really love me. :squee::blush:

Edited by :Flutterdash:

No Celestia tried to throw me in the dungeon for saying that

:l the way you two act together got me thinking that. I mean you are the ooone who tamed him after all. Your the reason why he helped in the end. He even admitted it when he first encountered tirek that he was only helping for you. :l 

Have you ever ahem made it to home plate with a guy?  ;)

(edited)

Fluttershy: Yea, because I was his only real friend and best friend at that my other friends didn't really have any faith in him.. Oh,  uhmm...oh my....l-let's try keeping the questions safe for everypony, ok? ...Let's just say we were busy on our honeymoon. :blush:

(edited)

Dear Fluttershy, I'm sorry to inform you that such is not the case. Even if Discord has romantic feelings for her, Princess Celestia has no romantic feelings towards him.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Fluttershy, I'm sorry to inform you that such is not the case. Even if Discord has romantic feelings for her, Princess Celestia has no romantic feelings towards him.

Fluttershy:  Oh....I didn't know that...maybe he's just trying to be friendly with her....I mean he did give her flowers....

Told you soo!!!! And ummm do you plan on having any fillies?

Fluttershy : ..Um.Not really sure...I mean, considering my husband isn't a pony...we could always adopt...but I'm always busy with critters.ANd I wasn't a very good babysitter when the CMCs stayed over at our cottage....I guess you could say we're thinking about it....

Fluttershy : ..Um.Not really sure...I mean, considering my husband isn't a pony...we could always adopt...but I'm always busy with critters.ANd I wasn't a very good babysitter when the CMCs stayed over at our cottage....I guess you could say 

You were an awesome baby sitter. You knew what you were doing. And why not go through the portal twilight went through just for a little while. :l 

Fluttershy:  Oh....I didn't know that...maybe he's just trying to be friendly with her....I mean he did give her flowers....

I took those to be apology flowers for what Discord did. Again, it is possible he likes the princess but Celestia would only consider Discord an unpredictable and at times annoying ally at best.

• Brohoof 1

You were an awesome baby sitter. You knew what you were doing. And why not go through the portal twilight went through just for a little while. :l 

Fluttershy: Aww, well...thanks. It means a lot to me. :blush: Portal? Well...my husband likes me in my pony form. He didn't really like what he saw on the other side of that portal either...He's happy with my ponyself. :squee:

I took those to be apology flowers for what Discord did. Again, it is possible he likes the princess but Celestia would only consider Discord an unpredictable and at times annoying ally at best.

Fluttershy: Well...I guess you're right. They might've just been apology flowers...but he never said sorry to her...He only ever said sorry to me.....He even winked at her....Well...he is Discord after all....you can never really tell with him...As close as him and I are, there's still mysteries to be solved about him.

Hey, Fluttershy?

What's Rarity like? :D

Fluttershy: Oh! She's quite wonderful. She's really helped me along with my stage fright lately,  it's almost gone. We've been going to bigger and bigger venues for a lot of ponies. We even have one scheduled in Canterlot later this year. :squee:  She's just such a generous  and helping friend.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually that reminds me, what brought on this sudden and extreme case of stage fright?

Of note is the fact you were fine on the walkway as a model, even if you hated becoming famous. Then there was the fact you were nervous being in front of so many ponies in Canterlot, but was able to play your part in the Hearth's Warming Eve pageant just fine.

Moreover you have sang multiple times in front of others, particularly your friends. Winter Wrap-Up, Hush Now Quiet Now, when you sang to Rainbow Dash while looking for a pet, and the Heart Carol in the above-mentioned pageant.

-----------

No offense Fluttershy but your extreme case of stage fright and fear of singing in front of other when it came too Filli Vanilli seemed out of character for you.

• Brohoof 1

Actually that reminds me, what brought on this sudden and extreme case of stage fright?

Of note is the fact you were fine on the walkway as a model, even if you hated becoming famous. Then there was the fact you were nervous being in front of so many ponies in Canterlot, but was able to play your part in the Hearth's Warming Eve pageant just fine.

Moreover you have sang multiple times in front of others, particularly your friends. Winter Wrap-Up, Hush Now Quiet Now, when you sang to Rainbow Dash while looking for a pet, and the Heart Carol in the above-mentioned pageant.

-----------

No offense Fluttershy but your extreme case of stage fright and fear of singing in front of other when it came too Filli Vanilli seemed out of character for you.

Fluttershy: To be honest, I don't really know....I guess performing in a group, that I'm fan of, played a part in it...I mean...It can be really really intimidating  trying to perform with a group of talented ponies, such as the Ponytones... I guess I've gotten used to it now being in the Ponytones for as long as I Have been....We're doing venues all over Equestria. My husband comes to all our shows,to watch me perform, or he tries to. It really helps having him there. :squee:

Eh if I were you husband id never hate how you looked. I think you look beautiful on both sides! :blink:  what made me say that?!?!

:fluttershy: Aww, thanks. But the other Fluttershy on the other side of the mirror, isn't really me...I mean you seen how she was...Besides, my husband met me and fell in love with me as the pony I am, not as a human...She's also still in high school. She'd be too young for him anyways.;)

• Brohoof 1