Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me any MLP related awkward question!

CosmicHooves

Would you engage in a monogamous sexual relationship with a pony, while you remain fully human?

That would feel WAY too weird.

Plus i don't think the pony would like it much either.

Would you kill the ponies if it meant that you would die by being cooked if you didnt

The cartoon ones?

No.

Except if they were from G1, 2 & 3.

You find Equestria High.  Do you marry human RD or go through the portal and live your life as a pony to marry pony RD?

You find Equestria High.  Do you marry human RD or go through the portal and live your life as a pony to marry pony RD?

I honestly would love to live a life as an MLP pony.

So I'd have to say pony marriage!

The pony is the one who came forward with the idea, she has a human fetish, and she sees you fit to fulfill that role.

Now if I was pony.

Well then that's a different story...

I honestly would love to live a life as an MLP pony. So I'd have to say pony marriage!

Okay then let's switch things up.  You get your life as a pony and fall in love with RD, but she won't marry you because you're an Earth pony and she doesn't want to give up her cloud home.  Do you give up your life as a pony to go find human RD or live alone in Ponyville. 

(I'm very much enjoying this thread turning into an interrogation about your pony love-life.)

Edited by Simon

Okay then let's switch things up.  You get your life as a pony and fall in love with RD, but she won't marry you because you're an Earth pony and she doesn't want to give up her cloud home.  Do you give up your life as a pony to go find human RD or live alone in Ponyville.

Naw.

I'd get twilight to give me a pair wings with her magic.