Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling all gamers!

Vicke

Hey everypony!

Had an idea.

What whould you say if we made a whole new YT channel where we post commentarys,gameplays,letsplays etc etc.

We, only the forum.

The youtube name got to be something like.....MLPforums x)?

Before i get into more details i want to know if anyone whould be up to this.

You need:

A Mic

Know somewhat good English.

Im sure we can come up with some games.

WoW

LoL

TF2

Etc Etc.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I did some thinking, what if we gather up in a skype convo and review every new MLP episode that releases?

A quick review and thoughts and opinions?

SIGN YOURSELF UP HERE

http://mlpforums.com...mers-who-is-in/

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 12

I would be so for it but I dunno if I can get Skype on this computer. I'll have to ask my mom (it's her laptop) if she'll let me download Skype. If I can do that I'd be totally up for it.

i would love to join.. PM me if you want to have me in..

*edit:

I got:

and rather powerful computer (sligthy outdated)

Fraps

Headset

5/6 on my last English oral exam

Great experiences with computers

and a lot of time

Edited by Working_pony

Sounds nice! I don't think i'd be able to contribute to it (have the stuff but don't know about time, will have to think about it), but i'd almost definitely watch it.

Edited by LowfatEnvelope

Whoa, this got more attention then i expected!

Well, first things first.

I think we are going to split up into 2 teams

one for Europe and one for America. There are a huge time gap between time so i think that whould be the best.

But that dosent mean we cant play with eachother, we still got weekends :3

And ofcourse we will need some ''leaders'' depending on the size of the group.

We also need some ponys who can record,edit AND upload. Im not going to accept that someone edit and someone upload. It whould take a HUGE ammount of time and it whould kill this project.

When it comes to consoles, i dont think that will work. But if anyone got the materials, sure. Why not?

• Brohoof 2

Er...am I America? *is Canadian*

I'd be good for filming Pokemon. Any console/computer game isn't too ideal for my schedule.

And I have a bit of a higher voice, especially on camera. (STUPID GIRLY VOICE *bangs head on wall*)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Lady Rarity Pony has 1080 Capture Card. He can Record, But he barely gets on Xbox & why do i have the feeling im the only one besides Discordian with a PS3? T-T

Other than that add me on Skype & Lets get this Gaming Train a Rollin!!!

well i guess i don't have either the video capturing hardware or video editing skills but i'd love to have an role in the EU. team... * contact me i'd really like to help...

**edit: i guess we'r playing games like mw3 or bf3 or other games?

Edited by Working_pony

I would be up for the NA group. I can do/have the following:

FRAPS

Xbox 360 w/ LIVE

Above average computer

Flexible for playing PC games.

I lack decent editing software but I have a lot of experience editing on Premier 7.

Any kind of information would be great, just pm me for whatever!

I'm in~

• Brohoof 1

well i guess i don't have either the video capturing hardware or video editing skills but i'd love to have an role in the EU. team... * contact me i'd really like to help...

**edit: i guess we'r playing games like mw3 or bf3 or other games?

Well, it all depends on what everypony have.

But yeah, both of those games are good choises.

I'd love to take part in this, though I would only be able to offer commentary as I have an outdated machine and no means of recording video.

Well, thats a lie... I can record but my computer has a horrible misfortune of audio de-sync...

Edit:

Microphone

A native speaker of engrish

PS3

Slightly Outdated PC

Edited by TOMahwk

Before you make the channel, you may want to ask Feld0 about naming it after the forums. Nothing can be official without his permission and he may or may not want a YouTube channel with a name associated to the forums.

http://mlpforums.com/user/1-feld0/

I know.

The channel wasent even suppose to be named after the forum. I just gave a little example. The name should be disscused on a group so we all can agree on it.

And if it turns out that its going to be forum related i will let him know and ask for premission.

I already have a Mother Trilogy LP project that I will start eventually.

But I want to give the Mother Trilogy an LP it deserves so I'll do other commentaries to practice.

So far my plan for my personal channel is to do an LP of Yoshi's Island which I'd like to be a little more prepared for, but I feel my first personal LP should be the first game I ever beat! (Oh the childhood nostalgia!)

But yeah sign me up for the Forums LP Group (Or whatever the hell you want to call it)

Lady Rarity Pony has 1080 Capture Card. He can Record, But he barely gets on Xbox & why do i have the feeling im the only one besides Discordian with a PS3? T-T

Other than that add me on Skype & Lets get this Gaming Train a Rollin!!!

Me has a ps3 :o you is not alone!

Edited by TOMahwk

Lady Rarity Pony has 1080 Capture Card. He can Record, But he barely gets on Xbox

I gotta renew my XBL account. But yeah, I may be able to record something if you really wanted. Depending on what game.

Keep in mind I'll only be able to record my point of view unless the game has some sort of theater mode feature.

Which means you'd only get to see ME kicking ass.