Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open ESFU; Operation: Germane Revival

Nameless Knight

Viper popped from over the tank with her AK drawn about to fire when she noticed it was Gearhart and quickly put her gun's barrel down. "Well no zebra's are alive in there, just me and Ghost are here, Spector and Chetnik went into the building." She climbed down from the tank and up to Gearhart. The effects from the syringe Spector gave her wings a droopy look to them as they became numb. "I could use another pony to cover my flank" Viper said pointing off to the road ahead of the humvee Ghost was working on. "If you watch that way I'll watch the other road opposite" She said climbing back onto the tank "Or we could both control the main gun of the tank and blast the buck out of any zebra's who come near." Viper said right before a bullet whizzed by her head making her loose her footing and fell of the tank. She scrabbled to the side of the tank. "Spector wasn't kidding when he said GSG-6 soldiers are just as good as us..." she stated,

Specter jumped behind a pillar as a GSG-9 was shooting at him. Specter ran over to a table and shot. He kicked the table onto its side and hide behind it. He reloaded before peeking over the table and shot one of the GSG-9 soldiers. Specter heard the pumping of a shotgun before the corner of the table was blown off.

Chetnik covered Specter from the pillar opposite, dispatching the GSG-9 demolitions soldier. As the front hall was now empty Chetnik knew the GSG were setting up a trap. He put his ear to the wall and heard tons of guns being cocked. "Maybe we'll go around?"

"roger that Ghost" Specter said into his mic before looking at Chetnik. "There is no other way around the stair case to the next floor is down this hall, we will just have to play it smart..." Specter began speaking and saw two doors that were ajar. Specter pulled out his last flashbang and pulled the pin and rolled it down the hallway and it stopped right between the doors. When it went off one of the doors opened. Specter pulled out his 9mm and shot the GSG-9 soldier that ran out and he heard "Damn it rookie" in german come from the room in the hallway.

Viper climbed up into the tank and turned the main gun towards where she thought the bullet came from and seen a church tower a distance away. She smiled to herself "And you think you could could hide from me?" she thought to herself as she zeroed in the main gun on the tower. She wasn't for sure if there was a GSG-6 soldier or zebra up in that tower but whoever it was was going to pay from trying to take her life. Viper could see a barrel with her binoculars. She pulled the pin on the gun and a sharp loud boom echoed through the town as the tank recoiled and shook. Viper took a glance at the tower and seen the shell hit below its target causing the whole church tower to collapse. A faint bell noise could be heard as it was crushed in the rubble.

Viper turned the main gun to the main road and waited for any disturbance, she knew she just gave away there position with the tank so it was only a matter of time before a lot more zebra's and GSG-6 soldiers would arrive.

As the T-34-85 obliterated the church, the entire Reichstag shook

"Feel the destructive power of Slavic technology!" Chetnik yelled, the church falling apart drowning out his speech.

"Here's our chance! The Reichstag is rumbling! Our shots will be drowned out by the noise, the GSG will be done!" Chetnik said before busting the main Bundestag doors open

"FOR THE MOTHERLAND AND FOR VALOR, LIBERTY OR DEATH!" he said firing away at the confused GSG soldiers

Specter heard the church tower collapse "Viper, don't tell me you just destroyed a church... Aww Celestia, I will be lucky if I don't lose my job for that." Specter said into his microphone. Specter ran in and saw the staircase. "Chetnik you stay down here and get my back, I will go get the Germane president." Specter ran up the staircase and shot a GSG-9 soldier that was at the top.

Viper couldn't help but smile and radio back to Spector "My bad sir, just clearing the way for your exit" Just went she ended her sentence she noticed out of the corner of her eyes a massive amount of zebra's. Too many to count. She didnt wanna use the main gun again unless she had to so she turned to the machine gun. She talked into the mic "Your exit is closing stallions...hurry it up." She cocked a bullet into the chamber of the machine gun and aimed for the closest zebra "Its about to get ugly..."

"Holy hell." Gearhart said "Ok, that is alot of Zebras. BUT NO FOR MUCH LONGER!!!" Gearhart started to pull out his M14, and fired at the large crowd. "You know, I never got to shoot a tank before." Gearhart said as he got in front of the behemoth "This might be my chance."

"Well you better jump on in and do it!" Viper said as she started to fire multiple rounds into the dispersing Zebra's until they all got smart and started taking cover behind walls and vehicles. "Aim for that supply truck!" Viper said as Zebra's returned fire. Bullets were bouncing off the tank like pebbles but Viper kept her head low for any ricochets.

Specter went up the stairs and two GSG-9 commanders were pointing there guns at Specter "setzen Sie Ihre Hufe auf oder wir schießen! (put your hooves up or we will shoot!)" One of the GSG-9 commanders said. Specter aimed his gun at one and said in germane "Ich werde dich töten sowohl, wenn Sie nicht aus dem Weg zu bekommen! (I will kill you both if you don't get out of the way)" Specter had learned how to speak Zebrican and Germane from his now deceased friend Simple.

(edited)

"Ok I might as well now." Gearhart said as he jumped into the tank. "Now, all you have to do is tell me where to aim" Gearhart liked the fell of the tank, strong and deadly, that's all he needed in a weapon. "And specter, you might want to watch out, I saw a B 1B do a fly by a second ago!" he said into his radio.

Edited by Gearhart

"Well you better jump on in and do it!" Viper said as she started to fire multiple rounds into the dispersing Zebra's until they all got smart and started taking cover behind walls and vehicles. "Aim for that supply truck!" Viper said as Zebra's returned fire. Bullets were bouncing off the tank like pebbles but Viper kept her head low for any ricochets.

(The T-34-85 has a closed turret, so you wouldn't be able to be hit by ricochets, unless you're the machine gunner, and it has a reload time of about 5.5 seconds so you wouldn't be able to shoot very fast :P)

Chetnik stayed behind Spectre as they came to the door that leads from the Bundestag to the President's office, they busted it open easily but the presidents office was impenetrable, with a huge steel door.

"We better think of something fast, the zebras are closing in"

Specter shot one of the GSG-9 commanders and stabbed the other with his combat knife. "I know chetnik, just cover my back while I try to hack the key pad. " Specter said to Chetnik before speaking into his mic "Gearheart you are able to hack keypads right? well we need you in here now."

(The T-34-85 has a closed turret, so you wouldn't be able to be hit by ricochets, unless you're the machine gunner, and it has a reload time of about 5.5 seconds so you wouldn't be able to shoot very fast :P)

(Viper is using the machine gun, a few posts up it says she switched over from the main turret. I believe Gearheart is on the turret, though it would be awesome to have a tank with an machine gun-like main gun  B) )

Viper over heard the conversation over the mic "You better hurry" She quickly stated to Gearheart "Me and Ghost will hold off as much as we can". She fired more rounds into the now in cover Zebra's making them stay behind their cover. "I feel like something is going to go bad for me once again" Viper thought to herself as she heard countless guns firing all around.

(some tanks do have machine guns as a main gun or it is right under the main gun)

Specter changed his radio channel to 145.8 (Equestrian Air Base in germaneigh) "This is Staff Sergeant Specter of ESFU team 7, We need assistance ASAP! Our coordinates are 76 N, 657 E." Specter hears a mare "We will be there in 6 minutes, hold tight" With in 6 minutes the silhouette of a B2 bomber could be seen. The bomber flew over the tank and bombed the large group of zebras.  Specter looked out the window and saw that the tank and Humvee was fine, He looked over to where the zebras were and saw the destruction.

"Aww, I wanted to shoot this, ah well. OK Specter I'll be there in a flash!" Gearhart said into his radio. As Gearhart made it through the main doors he entered his passcode, just in case someone tried to use it. "Where is the keypad? O, OK I see it." As Gearhart walk over to the door, he saw something, peculiar. "Ah man did you shoot it?! Well this makes things more interesting." He said as he put his C4 on the door. "OK you might want to back up."

"I didn't shoot it, I think they did..." Specter said before hiding and hearing the C4 detonating. Specter ran in and saw Gemane President "Holen Sie sich auf den Boden und Sie werden nicht verletzt werden! (Get on the ground and you won't get hurt!) Specter said in germane and restrained the president "Okay I got him! lets get out of here." Specter put the President on his shoulder and went to gearheart

"Viper, is the entrance clear? We're coming out." Gearhart said into his mic. "Now Specter, Which should we take? The Humvee or the tank? Either way, we won't get out clean." As Gearhart got to the door he awaited the commander's response. "And I suggest the tank, I still haven't fired a round"

Outside the capital building all hell was breaking loose, Viper was out of the tank now, firing an AK-47 into a mass of GSG-9 soldiers with heavy body armor. One particularly had a flamethrower getting closer and closer to the tank. Viper tossed one of her claymores and shot it mid air pushing back the heavy armored flamethrower. Just as she was about to lose hope she seen Spector, Chetnik and Gearhart at the doors of the capital building and she quickly radioed to them "Hey can you give me some help here? Things got a little carried away" She said with blood splatters all over her bulletproof vest and coat. Before they stallions came to the doors she encountered close contact with multiple Zebra's and ended up fighting hand to hand combat. She barely was able to finish them off until the GSG-9 soldiers arrived.

Her breathing was heavy and was on her last strain of energy. Her bandages were partly torn off with new cuts and scraps. She definitely took a beating. Yes she was a specialized soldier with excellent endurance but there was always a limit and this was the first time she reached it.

Specter ran down and said to gearheart "Here is your chance to use the Tank" Specter set the Germane general behind the Humvee and pulled Viper behind cover. "Keep your head down" Specter saw his boonie cap get shot off and pulled out his 9mm pistol. He peeked up and fired a few rounds at the GSG-9 soldier with a flamethrower. "Just a few more feet..." shot at the fuel tank of the flamethrower and watched him burn before getting back behind cover. He quickly grabbed his boonie cap and put it on, covering his short black mane. He looked at the Germane President.

Viper was trying to catch her breath as she was pulled by Spector. She felt the heat from the flamethrower soldier as he went to the ground. She stood up slowly and leaned against the humvee. "Is that our stallion?" Viper asked pointing to the Germane President as bullets whizzed by.

"Yep" Specter changed his radio to 145.8. "We need immediate evac, screw the LZ get us out of here now!" Specter listen to the mare on the other side of the radio "I don't care! Unless you want us all dead Your going to come get us!" Specter turned off his radio and said "Okay, we will be getting evac, but there is 1 problem... it won't be here for a while"

"Ok, where do you need me to shoot?" Gearhart said to Viper. "I'll shoot at any target, and Specter, can you reload the shells?" It would make us be more efiecient. Viper, Take my assault rifle for now." As Gearhart got in the seat he tryied to figure out the odd controls. "And one more thing, Specter, can you translate this?"

Edited by Gearhart