Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open ESFU; Operation: Germane Revival

Nameless Knight

Ghost hit his foot down to the gas " I'm gonna get off this road and get onto the next one over but we can't go top speed forever it will kill the engine and the only thing worse than being shot at is being shot at with a disabled humvee but if it's just an m60 most of the shots will just stuck in the armour ".

(edited)

(What city street is 3.5 km long? How the buck do you see a truck from there? Or is a klick less than 1km?)

(We are outside the City. The Truck is in a field. The Binoculars have an extremely long range. I am not kidding at all! I have use some before. A klick is approx. 1 km)

When the Humvee got onto the next road they finally had entered the city. "Take this next right, I see a blockade up ahead" Specter saw a Germane truck. "Viper we will be letting you off soon!"

Edited by T for Timesetta
  • Brohoof 1

Viper gave a nod and grabbed her M107A1 and looked out the window. Ready to jump out on the signal. She had to be quick as too not be seen by any one who became suspicious of the humvee driving into town. "Give the word sir" She yelled to the front seat as the humvee rattled and clanked through the bumps.

"Ghost stop the truck" Specter said to Ghost as they came up to a radio tower. It had a platform at the top the over looked the capital building. There was a ladder that went to the platform. "Remember Viper, Eyes and Ears. If you see something heading for us talk to us over your Microphone"

Angel looked around the area, watching Germanes and Zebras firing at each other. She took out her pistol and aimed for what looked like a high-ranking Zebra, and shot him in the head. She watched as he fell and the Zebras around him retreat to a bigger group of them. She grunted and looked around again. "I don't see anything that's coming directly for us quite yet. The truck that you see is heading for a group of Zebras behind us. Do not open fire on any Germanes yet. Only when they open fire on us." She yells to the passengers before shooting another couple Zebras who seemed too close for comfort.

Viper nodded and darting out of the humvee towards the tower taking cover near the ladder and gave the others in the humvee the clear to move on. She then placed the M107A1 on her back and started to make her way up the ladder. The wind was blowing away from the capital building. "Aim high" she mumbled to herself as she reached the top of the tower and started to set up a bi-pod as well as taking her bullet proof vest off. Viper tested her mic out "Hello? Any pony there?"

"Viper? can you hear me? is your mic working?" Specter said into his microphone. He looked up at the tower and saw her. He signaled Ghost to continue to the Capital building. Specter looked through his binoculars and saw a Germane blockade. "Take this next right"

"Ok taking the next right" after the turn ghost started talking "for the small area the firefight is contained in this is quite the blockade well I guess if I were national security I would want to keep something like this confined too anyways specter how do you propose we get into the capital building it must have a security team that is on lockdown".

"If we have to we may need to draw some attention to ourselves. So don't be afraid to put the pedal to the metal when I give you the order to." Specter said as saw a Germane truck explode in the distance. "This mission is going to be harder then I expected" Specter said.

(edited)

Spirit sighed loudly "Perhaps we could cause a distraction, and go in sneakily? I'd rather not barge in the front door, I actually have a reputation with the Germane's, and I'd like to keep it a good reputation." she said as she pulled out her M14 and shot a few Zebra's that were grouping together. "From what I can hear, the smallest group of Germane's is on the left, 4 blocks down."

Edited by ~DJ Alicorn~ Bruh...

Chetnik quickly dispatched the remaining Zebras who were grouped and turned to Specter "I have a bad reputation with the Germanes, with all the pain and suffering they brought to my people. But it's your call. I suggest a distraction so we can take them out one by one, we are special forces but in the end there are only five of us. "

"We will cause a... LOOK OUT!!!" Specter yelled right before a truck smashed into the side of the Humvee and almost flipped it over. "Everyone okay?" Specter looked into the back and looked at the others. Specter looked forward and saw that the truck was coming back towards them.

The truck's window shattered and suddenly made a turn, slowly coming to a stop as a gunshot echoed from a distance. Back up on the radio tower Viper's M107A1 was smoking as she watched the commotion through her scope. She radioed in "You guys okay down there? Move fast......" She looked ahead of them to see two more covered trucks heading there way from a couple roads down. "....You have two more trucks coming towards your location, not sure if they are friendly or not." Viper leaned back from her scope to look over the town seeing random explosions and smoke billowing from buildings. Whatever the next move was, it had better be quick before the whole town was brought to the ground.

(edited)

Ghost was just trying to regain what had happend after the crash he looked around the side of the humvee was crushed but it still worked he talked To specter "the humvee may still work but we will go a lot slower now until I can fix the tire I just hope it did not break the axle because if it did we are walking the rest of the way".

Edited by Anto677

"Roger that Viper" Specter said into his microphone before looking Ghost and saying "Get moving, more are coming. We can repair the tire at the capital building. I made sure they put a spare tire in the back of the Humvee" Specter fired a few shots at a group of zebras that were running towards the Humvee.

Gearhart was waiting at the front door. He wasn't exactly sure what would come first, a humvee or terrorists. All Gearhart could do was wait with his weapon in his hooves. Gearhart listened to the gunshots and explosions filled the room. And as the gunshots got closer, he looked through his sights,

(edited)

The Trucks stopped 30 feet from the Humvee.  2 Zebras stepped out of each truck and walked to the Humvee. One tapped on the window and looked at Specter. "Don't role down windows. Angel get down and close the hatch. Ghost when Angel gets inside, start driving!" Specter said to the others.

Edited by T for Timesetta

Gearhart saw as the Zebras started to pour out the windows. "Shit!" Gearhart said as shot them. They were coming out of every window. But he could get them from every angle. Not to mention he was faster, and actually knew what he was doing. But he couldn't get cocky, his shots got off when they did.

Viper scanned the area through her scope. She seen the multiple zebra's surrounding the humvee and set her cross-hair on the head of the zebra tapping on the window. She radioed in "Say the word sir..." she closed one eye and tightened her grip on the trigger. She was about to neutralize all 4 of the zebra's.

@

"Viper... Fire at Will..." Specter said as one of the Zebras began hitting the window with his rifle. Specter saw the window start to crack. It was only a matter of time before the window broke. Specter changed the radio channel to 354.56 (The E.W.S Alicorn) "This is Specter of ESFU team 7. We are in an inescapable position! We need assistance! 43 S,456 E!" Specter looked up and saw a heavily armored truck heading for the Humvee. "Ghost, get this truck moving again." Specter was sure they were stuck and there was no way out.

Gearhart had heard the message. "I hear you loud and clear. I will be there approximately 2 minutes." Gearhart said as he zoomed out the window. "C'mon, I need to go faster." He said flapping his wings harder to get maximum velocity. "Hey, Team 7, Your backup has arrived!" Gearhart said, shooting the rest of the Zebras.

(edited)

@

Ghost hit the gas as far as it would go and started to move the humvee out of the way of the truck "It can move just not very fast until I change the tire". Ghost watched as the armoured truck ripped the mirror off the humvee "we need to get going not long before the truck comes back for another charge".

Edited by Anto677

Angel scoffed and thought to herself "Drop down? When there's prefectly good zebra's to shoot? No thanks.". If she said that out loud she'd probably be yelled at. But instead she turned invisble, flew out of the humvee and onto the armored truck. She opened the passenger side door, killed the passenger, and then killed the driver. She proceeded to drive the truck into a barricade. She flew back to the humvee, where the Zebra's all had been killed already. "We gonna go in yet?"

Specter looked at ghost and said "The Capital building is straight ahead." Specter saw a zebra run in front of the Humvee and become road kill. Specter lifted his goggles and looked around. Specter put back down his goggles and used his rifle to break the rest of it off. Specter began firing at Zebras on the side of the street.

Watching the meet up between the ponies down below as the last of the zebras were eliminated, Viper sat up and reloaded a new clip into her M107A1. She then took out a water bottle from her saddlebag and poured it onto the red hot barrel making it sizzle and steam. Nervousness took over Viper as she was taught not to fire mutiple rounds as a sniper. She was a sitting duck in the tower. She radioed in "Heading to your position Team 7, will be at your position in 10." As she made her way down the ladder she noticed a flash in the distance and seen it was an rpg round. She attempted to fly off the ladder just as the rpg hit right above her collasping the tower. "BUCK!" She yelled out flapping her wings as hard as she could as the tower almost came down on top of her.

When the dust settled Viper was on the ground coughing, ears ringing. She stood up slowly and checked herself for any wounds. Nothing serious but a few cuts and plenty of holes in her wings from shrapnel. "Great...." She said picking up her M107A1, placing it on her back once more. She had a general idea where the team was so she began to move through the streets, Magnum drawn.