Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Chocolate Easter Eggs

Diva Pony

Asking all ponies! I have been going crazy driving from drugstore to candy store to every store I can think of to find MLP chocolate Easter eggs. I have seen photos of them but I believe they were from Europe.

Has anyone in the USA seen them and if so, please tell me where!!!!

(edited)

@Jadusstone It is so frustrating!  Thanks for your reply though.  Sadly I guess no one has seen them because this post has lots of hits but you are the only reply so far.  And I'm guessing that since Easter is only a few weeks away, they won't be coming to the USA this year.

DARN!

Edited by Diva Pony

Oh my goodness, that would be so great to have. I'm going to Hot Topic tomorrow, if I find them, I'll let you know. ^^

then again they may not even go to the us, dont they have a law against putting toys in food products?

I am not sure.  Quite possibly.  I would be happy just having the chocolate egg with no toy.

I thought I would be notified if ponies answered this.  I just checked to see and I missed a lot of answers.  Sorry!

Wait the US doesn't have mlp Easter eggs wow. Mine just came in the post today.

i cant find em ether..there suppose to have little figures inside too

mine doesn't have figures in it :(

*Cries* I think the U.S has some laws about having toys inside candy. I wish that there was no law like that! Also Kinder eggs are not sold in the U.S I go to Canada every year and get them there!

Edited by Bon_Bon
  • Brohoof 1

Go to Mexico, friends, and buy a Kinder Sorpresa.

It's a little plastic capsule surrounded by chocolat that has a toy inside it. They sell them everyday.

Now that I think of it, you can find them in just about.any Hispanic mom and pop store in southern California

*Cries* I think the U.S has some laws about having toys inside candy. I wish that there was no law like that! Also Kinder eggs are not sold in the U.S I go to Canada every year and get them there!

Woah, what?

In Canada? I thougt they were a Mexico thing! :lol: