Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Writing A Fanfic

Pony-Mix

(edited)

I'm writing a fanfic called Wings. I like imagining the ponies as humans though because my mind tends to work like that. 

I can show you guys a preview to see if you guys like it so far. Also, I would love critique as well. This is kinda my firstish Fanfic I'm finishing up.

Preview

Scootaloo looked up at Rainbow Dash flying up in the sky from the orphanage window.

It was late at night and the young filly couldn’t sleep at all.

The young girl was on the second floor balcony watching her idol, Rainbow Dash, practicing some tricks hoping that she wouldn’t wake everyone else up.

“She’s so cool.” Scootaloo whispered to herself, the smile widening across her face.

Rainbow Dash noticed her after her 10th lap around Ponyville, and she landed down on the balcony.

“Hey Scootaloo, shouldn’t you be asleep?” she asked her, ruffling her hair and smiling.

“I tried to sleep, but I saw you flying in the sky and I just wanted to watch for a bit!” Scootaloo replied with a wide grin across her face.

Rainbow Dash laughed a little and placed a hand on her back. “C’mon let me tuck you in.” she told her with warm smile. Scootaloo nodded and walked back to her room, with Rainbow Dash following behind.

Rainbow sat on the bedside and tucked her in, then kissed her forehead.

“You sleep ok?”

Scootaloo nodded and closed her eyes quickly, thus drifting off to sleep.

Rainbow stayed by her bedside for a bit and ruffled her hair then she began to break down quietly in tears.

Edited by Pony-Mix

Sounds good to me,but is there any particular reason that you think like that? You might want to make an author's note at the to saying that when if you publish it or post it online. 

I think it's because I see a lot of Human!Pony fanart and I tend to draw the ponies more as humans, but I still love their original pony forms too. Thanks for the tip btw