Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any and all musicans, come here, collabs anyone?

Skullbuster

well, to tell the truth i dont quite know what i want, tell you what, just make something and give it to me, and ill see what i can do with it, that cool?

Well my issue is I can do a VERY wide range of styles. I just gotta know acoustic or electric though, and if electric how distorted and we can go from there.

I play piano, saxophone, guitar, compose, make beats and rap. I can do any genre and even fuse. 

that sounds cool, i like people who can do multiple stuff

Here's my gist.

• Cant read music but can produce songs and play instruments
  • Drummer, Keyboardist, Guitarist, and wind instruments. Favorite is the Harmonica
  • Been in the general audio and sound trade for seven years. Though I dont let length and acclaim describe my expertise. I'd rather have my work describe it.
  • Can mix. Have a slight tendency to overwork some stuff since I tend to get a bit cringy when I hear poorly mixed audio
  • Main genre: Symphonic Metal. But I can do any genre aswell
  • I vehemently despise competitive attitude in the music realm. I find competitiveness to be anti creative and ego inflating.
  • poopies

a metal rap mix should be fun to do

Well my issue is I can do a VERY wide range of styles. I just gotta know acoustic or electric though, and if electric how distorted and we can go from there.

lets do this, just make me something, anything, and if i like it ill use it, i like letting the people who make my beats and instrumentals do what they are good at, i take their stuff and use it and rap around it, if that makes sense

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I write lyrics, look at my very first post in the welcoming plaza for an example and brohoof this or message me if you're interested.

@@Apologies.MC,

Yo, we can work together. I write lyrics, compose and play piano, sax and guitar.  

Hey, sorry to interrupt... but I sing and am trying to get involved in making music for the brony community, so if you two (or anyone else) wants some help, I'll be here.... :3

Hey, sorry to interrupt... but I sing and am trying to get involved in making music for the brony community, so if you two (or anyone else) wants some help, I'll be here.... :3

I'm quite busy, but once my schedule and list frees up, I'll be sure to let you know. 

Absolutely! I've been looking for a singer for a WHILE.