Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do people like Rainbow Dash or 'X' Pony?

Bendy

Why do people like Rainbow Dash or 'X' Pony? And why do people hate 'X' Pony?

I'll tell you why, it is because people have different opinions and tastes. Did you know there's people, whom worship the dark lord Sauron and think he's good and did the right thing? Well, that's also an opinion. 

So let me ask you this. Whom is worse Rainbow Dash or the dark lord Sauron? Keep in mind their are Sauron fans out there, so even if you hate Rainbow Dash. Surely you'd hate Sauron more.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

And why on earth do people like Applejack if she doesn't even taste like apples?! :huh:

Because if Maurice Richards was to stare at her from the back, he would stare so hard his eyes would pop out, followed by his head exploding from the sheer beauty that was her hat. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

And how on earth could not someone like Rarity? I mean, LOOK AT HER. She is so Fabulous!

Too clean and girly for me.

I like my Pony dirty! XD

Like beautiful Applejack.

Applejack_dirty_S01E13.png

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Too clean and girly for me.

I like my Pony dirty! XD

Like beautiful Applejack.

Applejack_dirty_S01E13.png

No problem at all! :) Here is some dirt for ya!

muddy_rarity_by_tecknojock-d3k2rkh.png

Edited by Tabe
  • Brohoof 1

I like rainbowdash because I see the kind of person I wish I could be in her. As for which pony I don't like....fluttershy is cute and all, but I can't stand quiet people, it makes me feel awkward...like I did something wrong.

It is all down to opinions and preferences, some opinions are a bit more well thought out than others and some a bit less so but it is all rather subjective. I have trouble wrapping my head around why people think Applejack is boring but even I do like Rarity I can understand why people don't like her in part because I didn't really like her that much at first. I don't know why people obsess over Lyra or Dr Hooves but absolutely adore Derpy because of her potential to reinforce the lesson from Bridle Gossip that it is okay to be different.

And why on earth do people like Applejack if she doesn't even taste like apples?! :huh:

I wouldn't mind finding out for sure *perverted laugh*.

• Brohoof 2