Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking to take some requests... (Now Closed)

Midnight_Melody

Hello everyone! As the title says, I'm looking to take a couple of OC requests and hope to have them all finished by Sunday (4/13)

Traditional Pieces are finished! Check them out here: http://kori-okami.tumblr.com

CLOSED

Sketch - Taken by Bladed & Verses - COMPLETED

Colored Pencil - Taken by DJ Spacer - COMPLETED

Water Color- Taken by Aged Rain - COMPLETED

Digital Flat - Taken by Miaq_The_Truthful - COMPLETED

Digital Full - Taken by Thunder-Dash - COMPLETED

Digital Lineless - Taken by Ritan Kurai - Working on

Edited by Midnight_Melody

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! What kind of personity does she have and what slot would you like to take? :D

Number 4 if possible! and thank you ! :D and she has a go getter kinda personality. 

Edited by Miaq_The_Truthful

Could you draw my OC Electra Blitz with a cute and round belly?. He should be blushing a bit with an embarrassed smile. 

Here's a ref

electra_blitz_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d621on

I would like it to be digital. 

Of course! Which digital slot would you like to take? :)

Could I take the Sketchy slot with Happy Heart (link in sig)? Happy pony is happy. If you could, could you do him w/o the glasses or scars please?

Edited by Bladed & Verses

Could I take the Sketchy slot with Happy Heart (link in sig)? Happy pony is happy. If you could, could you do him w/o the glasses or scars please?

Of course! Does he have a cutie mark that you would like in the picture? :)

Ooh, may I request a water color? If so, I would like one of my character Ambrosia.

Ref pics:

She's a happy, cheerful pony, so perhaps you could incorporate that in the mood of the piece. Maybe a picture at sunset? I dunno, feel free to surprise me and do what ya want.

Ooh, may I request a water color? If so, I would like one of my character Ambrosia.

Ref pics:

She's a happy, cheerful pony, so perhaps you could incorporate that in the mood of the piece. Maybe a picture at sunset? I dunno, feel free to surprise me and do what ya want.

Of course! However, for right now, I'm just doing the OC's. :)

Could I take the colored pencil slot with my OC Spacer?  ^_^

img-2506831-1-SPACER2_zps4ffe12ce.png

Could I take the colored pencil slot with my OC Spacer?  ^_^

img-2506831-1-SPACER2_zps4ffe12ce.png

Your piece has been completed! Please click the tumblr link in the OP to see it!

Your piece has been completed! Please click the tumblr link in the OP to see it!

Ref pics:

He looks cute! Thanks!

Your very welcome! ^^

attachicon.gifVera.png

Can I have drawing of my oc? I know it is a very poor ponymaker900 vector, but any drawing of her would be amazing!

Your piece has been completed! Please go to http://kori-okami.tumblr.com to view it! :D

Could you draw my OC Electra Blitz with a cute and round belly?. He should be blushing a bit with an embarrassed smile. 

Here's a ref

img-2505471-1-electra_blitz_by_pikachu25

I would like it to be digital. 

Your art has been completed! Please go to http://kori-okami.tumblr.com/ to view it! (I reeeeally liked how it turned out!)

Yeah, imagine what hed look like if he was laying belly-up!

I'd be a little worried about him D: and I would scream "Nuuuuu!"

Please do one of mine.

attachicon.gifAisu.jpg

Surprise me

Your piece has been completed ( And I fudging love it! :wub: )

1) You can view it at http://kori-okami.tumblr.com/

2) Because I feel that this is one of my better pieces, I will be uploading it to my other art sites as well.