Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Harmonic Revelations Banned!

Qwak

So it has come to my attention that the glorious ruler of Cactus and god among men has been BANNED by Artemis. Reasons and thoughts behind this are that Harmy was stalking Nas and offending him (seen in the picture below). Artemis also went on to insult Harmy in the final sentence of this BAN notice and it quoted

"Frankly you've exhibited no redeeming qualities since your ejection from the staff and contribute nothing positive to this forum anymore. WE'RE DONE WITH YOU. YOU"LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER."

It's not harassment, just horsing around. The messages sent to Nas were just about the competition they were having and Artemis took it too far. Although Harm has had his incidences Artemis alwas seems to pick on him for stupid reasons. I say we protest Artemis and vote to get Harmy back by any means necessary. Thank You people for your time.

#saveHarmonic

#noartemis

post-25879-0-87069500-1397173467_thumb.png

"Frankly you've exhibited no redeeming qualities since your ejection from the staff and contribute nothing positive to this forum anymore. WE'RE DONE WITH YOU. YOU"LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER."

I haven't been following this drama and have no idea what's going on, but this made me lol.

inb4 locked.

Absolutely.

In short, it's not solely limited to the harassment of Nas - there were very many other reasons that led to the team banning Harmonic Relevations.

For future reference, if you think a member was unfairly banned, please use the moderation dispute system with anything you'd like brought up. We read each one.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 6