Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Circulation

Azura

Misha continued running, his right hand glowing with energy now after using a quick spell. He pulled back as he reached him and threw a punch. With his fist imbued with magic it seemed to burn straight through the metal pieces. But it still cut up his arm quite a bit as it passed through. He aimed it straight at his chest, and once it would hit the spell would explode outwards with enough force to knock a normal man a good ten feet back. With his free hand he had already started preparing another spell in the meantime.

(edited)

He took the hit as he was too blinded to see anything, and even though he could feel his shield being penetrated before he felt the impact of his fist colliding with his chest, there was nothing he could think of to stop him. Shrapnel got knocked backwards by quite bit. Blood started dripping out of his mouth but luckily his ribs didn't break. "Not bad.." He said before taking a deep breath and tossing the car that Kenji was controlling towards Misha.

Edited by Azura

Misha sighed as he had to use his saved up spell to attack the car, he was careful to miss Kenji. However it wasn't all a loss, it was powerful enough to change the cars course to miss him and go straight through it towards Shrapnel. It was a long lance of yellow energy, like some of his previous attacks it whistled like a missile as it approached the man. However instead of exploding this attack could just burn through things.

"I'm not a huge fan of outnumbering people, but it seems that it can't be helped." He commented as he tried to think of a way to win while he had the time.

"He can manipulate magnetic fields, well in that case...." Kenji mentally commands Ticky to remove the cobra's aluminum body drom the chassis. "I really hate to do this. Hey metal guy, I don't know who the hell you are, bit these guys seem to work with a ln ally, which in turn makes them allies. And that makes you my enemy." As Ticky removes the body, dumping the ammo in the trunk, Kenji tells him to throw it. Since aluminum isn't very magnetic, it should work, ad have enough weight to stun, hopefully.

Jason returned as Sayaa begun to interrogate him. The now what appeared to be a tiger-like demon kept him pinned to the floor. Furthermore Jason's gun had been knocked out of reach, though the mage's search for other weapons was not exactly efficient and she failed to find dagger concealed in near his belt. (It is also kind of hard to effectively search a guy being pinned by a demon on the ground.)

The other individual in the group referred to as 'Pizza Boy' seemed to be unresponsive; probably shocked by the situation Jason assumed.

"Your friend tried to murder someone in cold blood. I dislike criminals so I tried to stop him." Jason replied in a calm tone, ignoring Sayaa's other two questions. Jason realized he could easily reach and grab his dagger though he did not react and decided to save it for later in case the situation grew more hostile. "Now, Mr. Zoloto seems to be busy helping one of your other friends. I have no quarrel with you people and so, I suggest you assist him. The conversation on phone seemed urgent, and the tone of your other friend sounded dire. Judging from the company you keep the problem could probably give Misha a run for his money." Jason broke from his usual silent self and used all of his gathered information in that little speech. Hopefully it would convince his assailants to indeed leave or at least lower their guard.

"Actually, rather hot blod. She tried to kill him first, you see. With the sword he keeps in a cane. It's rather romantic. Misha can handle himself. Keep his shoulders pinned down," she adds to the demon, "And sit on his hips. I didn't exactly want to give him a favor in my search. Now, this box here. Hmmm, yeah, this isn't a weapon. But I recognize it. It's a sort of scanner to ID people. Are you a cop?"

He spotted a metal object of some sort being tossed at him. "Who's side is he on..?" Shrapnel thought as he dismantled all the metal atoms and re-assembled it into a circular piece within a second as it flew through the air towards him. He placed it in front of him without using his hands, but his esper powers, aligned it with the beam, the piece of aluminum and his face as he controlled the metal piece with his right hand. Based on what he knows about aluminum, it has a melting point of around 660° degrees. He wasn't sure what sort of temperatures his beam was capable of, but the aluminum block that Shrapnel reshaped wasn't holding up well.

"You broke it. You broke my car." Kenji says evenly. Ckearly pissed, he commands Ticky to fire lasers at the man. "That was my car damnit. You can control atoms can't you. Meaning that my machines would normally be useless against you. But, that aluminum body cannot handlethat much heat, especially since these lasers burn at around 850°."

((OOC: What box are you referring too? Jason uses his phone to ID people. He has access to the Arconium profiler database.))

"Holding grudges. I see." Jason commented as Sayaa's demon further restrained him. "A cop? I'm not wearing a uniform and my handgun is definitely not standard issue. So no. I'm probably not a cop. Now what is it you plan anyway? Keep me restrained here till daybreak?" He responded in his usual calm tone.

((OOC: What box are you referring too? Jason uses his phone to ID people. He has access to the Arconium profiler database.))

"Holding grudges. I see." Jason commented as Sayaa's demon further restrained him. "A cop? I'm not wearing a uniform and my handgun is definitely not standard issue. So no. I'm probably not a cop. Now what is it you plan anyway? Keep me restrained here till daybreak?" He responded in his usual calm tone.

(I swear you called it a box! But... I'm too lazy to check.)

"To keep you here until I ascertain your identity, your ability to hinder me or my friends, your future intentions, and how to deal with you. Also, probably until Misha comes back. As of now, the house looks exactly like it did when we got here. There is an extraordinary amount of magical energy gathered around this place. Almost too much, actually."

"Well I could definitely disrupt whatever ops you have planned if I wanted to. As for dealing with me I'll let you figure it out. Good luck with the other two questions though." Jason replied to Sayaa in a rather annoyed tone.

Jason eyed where his phone was; it was nearby. He suppressed a grin. He had a few more surprises for his captors.

Edited by Glaceon

"I don't need someone like you to be lecturing me at a time like this.." He replied Kenji before hopping to his right to avoid the beam from hitting him before the metal melted. "Thanks for melting it, Magic Boy." Shrapnel said with a smirk before launching it into the air and divided it into fifty pieces of hot melting metal which shot down from the skies like falling arrows.

Misha charged back towards Shrapnel, sending off a explosive blast towards his feet as he charged up another punch with the same force and energy. Once he reached him he threw it at his jaw. On the way there he had taken a cut on his collarbone and a scrape to his shoulder on his back. Due to the metal being so hot it seemed to cauterize the wound almost instantly. He didn't seem to be stopping no matter how much pain he went through. As he threw the punch he pulled back his free hand and it began to glow and crackle with energy. Palm out, he went to press it to the mans chest. If it were to connect it would electrocute the man rather harshly. 

Thinking, "I have an idea, but it will come down to that other guy." Yelling, "Ticky, fire everything you have at the enemy. Aim to kill. If this works the way I have it planned we got it." Jumping away from the molten metal, he grabs his gun and starts firing on the man. Giwever, he could.not dodge it all, and a huge patch lands on his left arm, burning straight through the hoodie and damaging his arm.

Ticky: opens up for miniguns whike flipping Kenji off. He will use bare minimum in his opinion. (Ie.extreme force.right.now)

"Well I could definitely disrupt whatever ops you have planned if I wanted to. As for dealing with me I'll let you figure it out. Good luck with the other two questions though." Jason replied to Sayaa in a rather annoyed tone.

Jason eyed where his phone was; it was nearby. He suppressed a grin. Be had a few more surprises for his captors.

She looked at the phone for a bit, before tossing it away. It landed behind a couch. "You could just be nice and tell me who you are. Or I could make my demon heavier. Shouldn't be to difficult." She leans against the wall across the room from him with his pistol, examining it.

Jason watched his phone land behind the couch. 'Hidden and out of sight; perfect.'

"I'd appreciate it if you'd put my gun down. Trust me when I say you don't want to try using it." Jason's tone changed for a moment sounding concerned. He wondered how Sayaa would react. 
Sayaa's demon kept him pinned and made it difficult to move, but there's one thing that Jason had planned.

Edited by Glaceon

Jason watched his phone land behind the couch. 'Hidden and out of sight; perfect.'

"I'd appreciate it if you'd put my gun down. Trust me when I say you don't want to try using it." Jason's tone changed for a moment sounding concerned. He wondered how Sayaa would react. 

Sayaa's demon kept him pinned and made it difficult to move, but there's one thing that Jason had planned.

"This is not standard issue. I'm not even sure it's legal. But it's a weapon that you can use against me. So I don't really think it'd be appropriate. Considering you didn't really have time to do anything to it, and you were threatening my.... hmmm.... partner with it, I think it works like most guns. Now then, who are you."

"It probably is illegal since suppressors are not allowed to be used by the public, but probably isn't a certainty. As for my name; how about you tell me yours first? I'd find that out eventually, so it would be best you introduce yourself now. I'll tell you my name then for what it's worth." Jason replied to Sayaa's demand. "Now would you also put my gun down." He added.

Jason decided he'd cooperate with his captors demands for now. It would open up plenty more options if he did.

"It probably is illegal since suppressors are not allowed to be used by the public, but probably isn't a certainty. As for my name; how about you tell me yours first? I'd find that out eventually, so it would be best you introduce yourself now. I'll tell you my name then for what it's worth." Jason replied to Sayaa's demand. "Now would you also put my gun down." He added.

Jason decided he'd cooperate with his captors demands for now. It would open up plenty more options if he did.

"You first mate. You're the one pinned down by Cerberus's cousin." She sets the gun aside and changes her appearance to look like a rebellious goth teen once more, with the purple hair and the make up, as well as the headphones. She stretches, and puts on some dark sunglasses. "I can look like a lot of different people."

"I can find a lot of different people, you'd have no idea. But fine; I am Jason Hayes. Now, may I know your name?" Jason replied coldly to Sayaa. "Now that you know my name; what do you plan on doing now? Are you going to try and kill me? Like how Mr. Zoloto tried to murder the owner of this house over a grudge." Jason attempted to provoke a reply from Sayaa to get more information.

"I can find a lot of different people, you'd have no idea. But fine; I am Jason Hayes. Now, may I know your name?" Jason replied coldly to Sayaa. "Now that you know my name; what do you plan on doing now? Are you going to try and kill me? Like how Mr. Zoloto tried to murder the owner of this house over a grudge." Jason attempted to provoke a reply from Sayaa to get more information.

"I already told you I don't intend to kill you unless you force my hand. And when that grudge, like I explained before, is someone trying to kill you, I believe it's understandable. My name is Sayaa. Just Sayaa, if you will. My family name should be enough. I think they still have a reward out for me. That'd be my parents. They want me to come home, see. But I'm not a child anymore."

Jason remained quiet while Sayaa was speaking. "Now then, since we both know each other's names. What more do you want Sayaa? More information? Do you want to know where I live? What I do? Everything about me? A name is as far as I'll tell you, so don't even bother." Jason replied in his usual tone.

Jason remained quiet while Sayaa was speaking. "Now then, since we both know each other's names. What more do you want Sayaa? More information? Do you want to know where I live? What I do? Everything about me? A name is as far as I'll tell you, so don't even bother." Jason replied in his usual tone.

She breifly fancied making herself look like a busty, young, scantily clad lady, but tossed it away. "I would like to know what you're doing. However, I think that you and I will be sitting here for an awful long time. After all, you're not my captive." She shrugs and sits one the floor.

"Might not be as long as you might think. What I'm doing is being pinned down by your demon. Before that I was stopping what I assumed to be a breaking and entering." Jason replied answering Sayaa's questions as they came. "Your friend hasn't reported back. I wonder what is the problem. He should of handled it by now."

"Might not be as long as you might think. What I'm doing is being pinned down by your demon. Before that I was stopping what I assumed to be a breaking and entering." Jason replied answering Sayaa's questions as they came. "Your friend hasn't reported back. I wonder what is the problem. He should of handled it by now."

"That would depend on the problem. I know what you're trying to do. My being here serves a dual purpose, however. Keeping you here, and waiting for that girl to come back. Also, warding of the police if the arrive, I guess." She sits there kinda bored, "It'd be so much more interesting if you'd co-operate."

"I've answered your questions. How is this not cooperating." Jason retorted as Sayaa finished. "Well, are you going to kill the girl too? Finish the job for Misha? Revenge or not it is still cold blooded murder. No better than the common criminal. Well I guess I shouldn't set my standards too high. He is from Morden."