Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Certain areas of the Fandom

Flareon

You know I've been on FB a lot here recently and posting in some of the Pony pages and have seen that a lot of the members have become jaded and hateful to others. It's odd for me to see since two people can like the same thing. I've seen people ask for what people think of their OC's and get called names and other things just for asking somepony what if anything could be changed. Also I've seen that if someone mentions "Love and tolerance" at all it's an all out gang attack. I see it as horrid that just because you follow something that has become new doesn't mean you should be hated on for it. Yes I realize that this is a part of society and that it's been around for years. But I mean really? From what I've seen it's now just those that call themselves bronies that are too far stuck in the way the fandom first started to move ahead and try to see others view on things. Even I've been called a fag and a newfag and well even autistic for asking for advice or help. Not really anything that bothers me since I find it funny when somepony tries to goad me into a stupid argument, I just find it sad that the some of the fandom not all has come to this. *Rant Over*

• Brohoof 1