Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Surprised no one's freaking out about the Finale title

JayStorm

First of all, I'm avoiding spoilers as much as possible other than the title! :okiedokielokie:

Second of all, after learning the title, I thought of the scene from the beginning of Equestria Girls:

Twilight Sparkle: [sigh]

Spike: What's wrong, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: I don't know, Spike. I'm just... worried, I guess. Princess Cadance was given the Crystal Empire to rule over. What if, now that I'm a princess, Celestia expects me to lead a kingdom of my own?

Spike: That would be awesome!

Twilight Sparkle: No, it would not! Just because I have this crown and these wings, it doesn't mean I'll be a good leader!

That was sometime ago, and now look at her progress!

Yeah, I already can see some payoff coming up! :) 

And to think Equestria Girls was the first time I was a room full of young girls with their parents and men and women my age who were fans of this show! The fan base really was bigger than I initially thought when I'd joined. ;) 

Well, less than 3 weeks to go! After this season ends, I'll focus on the fan-made stuff.

I am way way more freaked out about the description of part 2 of the season finale than the title. 

Discord being sent after a villain sounds awesome, but everypony is giving their powers to Twilight are you freaking kidding me? How twilicorn was handled already puts her way too close to Mary Sue territory but if this goes as badly as I fear than I might end up considering "princess Twilight" and pre ascension Twilight different characters entirely.

I guess I have no other choice than to just wait and see what happens.

Last year saw Twilight become a princess. This year she becomes a GODDESS!

LOL

Actually, I think her magic will impose order on the Everfree Forest, and that will be her realm.

(No kings, so it's not a kingdom!)

It's conveniently close to Ponyville, so she'll still see all of her friends on a daily basis. I think the Tree of Harmony (That Shout Factory DVD cover art) will reward her by encompassing the library tree into itself and bringing it into the Everfree Forest, so Twilight will have a cute but small castle of her own. 

Note: It's not much bigger than the library tree. Twilight would be comfortable there, surrounded by her books.

1396904135973.jpg

I am way way more freaked out about the description of part 2 of the season finale than the title. 

Discord being sent after a villain sounds awesome, but everypony is giving their powers to Twilight are you freaking kidding me? How twilicorn was handled already puts her way too close to Mary Sue territory but if this goes as badly as I fear than I might end up considering "princess Twilight" and pre ascension Twilight different characters entirely.

I guess I have no other choice than to just wait and see what happens.

That's why I think she's going to become a GODDESS!

Yes, and that is exactly what I am afraid of.

I also think, and I'm not kidding, that it will be temporary. Twilight will not remember what happened, while becoming the princess of the Everfree Forest .

Think of Rose looking into the eye of harmony on Doctor Who.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1