Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your odd eating habits.

Celestial Wish

I was hungry and had a packet of instant noodles. I stuck it into a bowl, filled it with some water and shoved it into the microwave.

I'm not sure why I though that would work.

Crunchy noodles...

I like my instanoodles still on the crunchy side when I make them.

It gives them texture.

I always cook my noodles till its perfect.. i can't even explain the texture. I don't like them chewy... or crunchy... or rubbery... just... so soft and fluffy.

I like to nibble on my bread and side dishes, and when I start thinking about it too much; I get all reflective. It's like, I can remember stuff that I usually can't while I do that.

Apparently eating cereal dry is so odd that even after you point out to people a billion times that you are allergic to milk they still have to ask why, and then try to suggest other kinds of milk.

I'm like "WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER?! My god!"

I stopped eating cereal (because it gives me stomachaches. T.T), so thankfully I don't have to deal with those ridiculous conversations anymore. (They would come up literally every single day at work).

I like eating ice, too. I've thought about the idea of going to one of those snowcone stands and getting one without any flavoring. Hmm...

I take apart Ritz Bits like oreos. The idea of devouring them whole is weird.

• Brohoof 1

I like eating nails dry without milk.

That reference! ^_^

I usually hold my fork this way...:

3632402-171350-woman-hand-holding-fork.j

Everyone think it's weird o_O

And when I eat a steak, I don't cut it in little pieces, I just stab the whole thing and lift it to my mouth, where my teeth do the job.

I like eating ice, too. I've thought about the idea of going to one of those snowcone stands and getting one without any flavoring. Hmm...

I take apart Ritz Bits like oreos. The idea of devouring them whole is weird.

I do both of these too :lol:. Mostly the former since I don't really have Ritz Bits all that often (or Oreos either for that matter :ph34r: ). I've made it through long car rides just munching my way through cups of ice.

Also, when I'm having some kind of sandwich with meat or vegetables or anything, I often give up halfway through and just eat every ingredient separately. People've asked me why I bother making them at all, and that's a very good question :derp:

I practically never use cutlery. Even when I'm eating noodles, yoghurt, ice cream, soup, cereal, etc.

I use my hands and fingers. It can get kind of messy and it takes a long time for certain types of food but it's just what I do. :P I think it's because I don't like the feel of having a spoon or a fork in my mouth :|

I don't bite my fork when I eat.

Apparently, that's very weird.

I think it's weird that you have to bite it and grind it between your teeth to eat.

I imagine little shavings of metal peeling off of a fork when I see someone eating like that.

I don't bite my fork when I eat.

Apparently, that's very weird.

I think it's weird that you have to bite it and grind it between your teeth to eat.

I imagine little shavings of metal peeling off of a fork when I see someone eating like that.

oh god..... no more forks ._. no more....

i have a friend who hates the feel of metal scratching against its teeth.. OOHH! -shiver- now i have goosebumps

(edited)

oh god..... no more forks ._. no more....

i have a friend who hates the feel of metal scratching against its teeth.. OOHH! -shiver- now i have goosebumps

Imagine chewing on tin foil.

You're welcome.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Um, let me think here. ^^"

I usually only eat at night, like around 12-3 am, and I eat a lot. xD

Also, I eat all my foods separate. If that makes any sense! ^^"

• Brohoof 1

1. I make a blueberry waffle raspberry jelly peanut butter sandwiches.

2. I always check my silverware for stains or marks.

3. If I find a piece of hair in my food, I throw the food away.

4. I only drink cold water.

The idea of bacon, spam, and an egg sandwiched together between 2 glazed donuts has been the object of my desire ever since I was 5.

I have never had one yet. :'(

One day after watching a ridiculous amount of HowToBasic, i was feeling hungry and decided to make a sandwich.

But i felt this odd urge to smash the ingredients instead of assembling them.

Also, sometimes whenever i make a peanut butter and banana sandwich, I crush the banana in my hands instead of cutting it into slices.(don't worry, i wash my hands first) I prefer banana paste i guess.

• Brohoof 1

One day after watching a ridiculous amount of HowToBasic, i was feeling hungry and decided to make a sandwich.

But i felt this odd urge to smash the ingredients instead of assembling them.

Also, sometimes whenever i make a peanut butter and banana sandwich, I crush the banana in my hands instead of cutting it into slices.(don't worry, i wash my hands first) I prefer banana paste i guess.

I can understand that. No giant chunks of banana in one bite and then none at all in another...just a delicious banana paste blanket.
  • Brohoof 1