Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would most likely be on drugs?

Rarity Paige Belle

• 1 year later...

If we're talking "innocent" drugs, I can see Rarity taking anti-depressants considering what she goes through.

Pinkie Pie may be the ponyfied representation of crack. As for the rest of the mane six:

Twilight Sparkle: Marijuana and LSD

Rainbow Dash: Cocaine

Fluttershy: Marijuana and heroin

Rarity: Heroin

Applejack: She'd be clean.

I would say that pinkie would be the one that is most likely on drugs, since she does many strange things troughout the show, which i think happens only in her head maybe  :lol:  Maybe she is on Lsd.

Twilight Sparkle would most likely take something against sleep, since she wants to learn all day and read all day, so she probably reads trough the night. And she could also take something against stress, since she is a princess now and has a lot more things to do.  :wacko:

Fluttershy could maybe use some pills against being depressive, since she is the one that most likely doesnt speak so much with other ponys and could have been lonely before she met the mane 6.

I think Pinkie Pie would do drugs and Fluttershy would deal them since she is in with nature. I think Twilight would make drugs as well, but I don't see anyone doing drugs, except maybe Rarity.

Obviously Pinkie Pie would be on drugs own work. Other ponies are too quiet to be on drug, or... or everypony in Equestria are smoking weed or something and Pinkie Pie is one of the few ponies which they don't taking it and this what she doing is normal behavior of all ponies...

(my brain hurts)

This topic was created by a banned member with the purpose of initiating a controversial topic and sitting back and watching the fireworks. Locking.