Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Rarity a bulimic? *new episode spoilers*

Kel_Grym

So in the new episode, Rarity eats a lot of ice cream. I mean a lot.

How?

Is it possible she's bulimic ?

[edited: Misused word. originally anorexic]

Edited by KelGrym

I don't think she's anorexic :D She was more or less distraught and overreacting, per usual :muffins:

I'm surprised she didn't gain weight though. Damn, she's got some good metabolism :D

But you know...you KNOW...that there will be fanfics made of this.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think she's anorexic :D She was more or less distraught and overreacting, per usual :muffins:

I'm surprised she didn't gain weight though. Damn, she's got some good metabolism :D

Next thing you know Pinkie finds out she's related to Rarity.

OP:  Actually, I think the term you are looking for is "bulimic"... which also explains why Rarity didn't gain any weight.

• Brohoof 1

Not even Pinkie Pie is able to withstand consumption of that magnitude.

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

I guess Rarity was graced with her father's football player's stomach. Maybe. I dunno how genetics, but I do know that anorexic isn't the proper term here. That means she wouldn't be eating at all.

• Brohoof 1

OP:  Actually, I think the term you are looking for is "bulimic"... which also explains why Rarity didn't gain any weight.

Edited. Either/or. Who knows. It would kinda fit her a bit though.

Anorexic? No.

She probably has good metabolism in her body, I wouldn't be surprised if she ate daffodil sandwiches all day and still she wouldn't gain weight.

• Brohoof 1

It was fat free ice cream lol

But I vote for ponys able to burn off serious calories with bodies that are used to all that sugar around

Not even Pinkie Pie is able to withstand consumption of that magnitude.

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

I guess Rarity was graced with her father's football player's stomach. Maybe. I dunno how genetics, but I do know that anorexic isn't the proper term here. That means she wouldn't be eating at all.

You know you're right. Its been a while, and I got the terms confused.

Ooo, wait.

Didn't she run all over Ponyville changing stuff with her magic? :D I think that'd burn some calories, and knowing her, she'd eat the low-calorie to calorie free ice cream :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

OP: Actually, I think the term you are looking for is "bulimic"... which also explains why Rarity didn't gain any weight.

Thank you... I knew it wasn't anorexic... but I couldn't think of the word bulimic

I vote for a high metabolism combined with being very active.  :)  I think Rarity works out like crazy off camera.  She always appears to be in shape and she can bust out those martial arts moves at the drop of a hat.  She wouldn't be able to do that if she was spending all of her time sewing and doing other sedentary activities. 

• Brohoof 1

このマザーファッカーは、私が彼のステータスの更新で行わ私の冗談を盗んだ!彼は、希少性脂肪と言った!私は "?あなたは、彼女が食べたどのように多くの浴槽見ました。たぶん彼女は拒食症だ」と述べており、この嫌いな人は私の冗談を盗んだ!これをデコードしている場合は、あなたの手に多くの時間を持っている!

Lol jk, but he did really take my joke. KelGrym.....say you're sorry.

Edited by Shenron00

I realize now at the beginning this was a joke about her eating tones of ice cream and have having a mental disorder of being anorexic, but... COME ON, why would Hasbro encourage such behavior in a character in a CHILDREN'S SHOW.

Think this is being looked too far into.

Like any cartoon, our lives or the lives in our reality tend to be over exaggerated. Ladies? What do we do when we feel horribly sad or depressed? We grab a gallon of ice cream, or some whipping cream, or big chunks of chocolate and eat away. Some have been known to finish a whole tub of ice cream in an hour LOL. But in the MLP episode today, it was more of an exaggeration comedy of that idea lol. To which I couldn't help but laugh at cause thats exactly what I DO when i'm having a bad day, I find something sweet and go out on a bender lol

このマザーファッカーは、私が彼のステータスの更新で行わ私の冗談を盗んだ!彼は、希少性脂肪と言った!私は "?あなたは、彼女が食べたどのように多くの浴槽見ました。たぶん彼女は拒食症だ」と述べており、この嫌いな人は私の冗談を盗んだ!これをデコードしている場合は、あなたの手に多くの時間を持っている!

Lol jk, but he did really take my joke. KelGrym.....say you're sorry. :okiedokielokie

i can't. It physically hurts when I try to apologize.

I definitely think it was just a one-off joke. She was depressed, so she ate a bunch of ice cream. Don't we all? Plus, one ice cream binge wouldn't make even a human gain much if any weight. If she were having ice cream binges every night, then maybe we could figure there was something up.

@KelGrym

1. It's Japanese

2. It means "evil"

3. I figured you couldn't. That's why I posted it, so you'd be confused. Try to decode the other post I put in Japanese. I DARE somepony!

"You are what you eat." is an old phrase.

>>Rarity eats Vanilla Ice cream.

Surprisingly this didn't happen:

BmMAoMfCcAADWS3.png

But then again, note that your alicorn princess isn't really eating healthy when 4-5 quarter pounders from McDonalds:ScreenShot2014-04-26at52502PM_zpse3339f0

With that logic, McDonalds give you wings.

Edited by Carbon Maestro

"You are what you eat." is an old phrase.

>>Rarity eats Vanilla Ice cream.

Surprisingly this didn't happen:

BmMAoMfCcAADWS3.png

But then again, note that your alicorn princess isn't really eating healthy when 4-5 quarter pounders from McDonalds:ScreenShot2014-04-26at52502PM_zpse3339f0

With that logic, McDonalds give you wings.

Ah...but clearly those are veggie burgers.

Ah...but clearly those are veggie burgers.

Veggie burgers use canola, or some type of vegetable oil. It adds a lot of fat to the total when you eat 5 of them. This is from my experience working at In n' Out. The oil gets EVERYWHERE in the air, in your hair, clothes, and definitely on the burgers.

Haha, I don't know what I'm saying now. If you eat 5 of anything that's still a lot regardless.

Edited by Carbon Maestro