Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Don't even think about it, Twilight.

Kel_Grym

So I kinda noticed in the new episode, when Spike suggested time travel to let him go back and redo igniting the torch that Twilight...

Looked as if she was giving it serious thought! Go back and look at her expression.

Now wouldn't that have been an interesting episode if she decided to do that?

Yeah she was thinking it, which surprised me, normally I think she would just consider it a bad idea. She is the one that keeps everything on track in the group.

There is the time-traveling spell that can only be used once for a short amount of time, but like I said, it can only be used once. But she did look like she was seriously considering it before Cadence came in. How cool would it be if next week's finale had something to do with time traveling? :D

No, life would be too easy if we could go back to the past. There wouldn't have been a moral and the episode would have become terrible. Spike wouldn't have learned anything.

The more realistic an episode is, the best the moral will be in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe she was considering it, but remembered when she met her future self and decided against it.

NO!!!!!! TWILIGHT SHALL NOT TIME TRAVEL, FOR IT WILL DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!!!

*punches Dr. Emmett Brown*

I have to agree......Twilight should not time travel at all.  That, as well as not interfering with the Space/Time Continuum.